Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The Instagram vs reality post really missed the mark. I hate that performative shite. She thinks sitting and having a roll means she has a right to post that like?
That’s a pathetic post from her. She is slim and she knows it. Forcing rolls for content on Instagram. Her account baffles me

Reactions: 5

Madforreallife clown

What a waste, bathroom barely used, clearly no real need for it & chucking everything out & starting again. She'd collab her arse 🙄😡
She 💯 isn’t happy with her whole house, her utility is full of plastic boxes for kids clothes🤷‍♀️and all their shoes,the colour is too dark and no playroom I’d say she regrets that

saz483

Think he got the blame and had to pay out but wouldn’t have happened if builders paid to have both sides of window panes covered with plastic before being fitted.
She got munster joinery to replace some and then demanded the window cleaner pay for the rest as he apparently 'scratched' them. Cost him thousands.
She doesn't talk about it now cause she had a lot of comments about small businesses and people asking for photos of the damage he caused. She deleted all her stuff about it.
You can tell the way she carries on "when you are spending a lot of money you should get exactly what you want' that shes a nightmare and is basically encouraging her followers to be rotten to their contractors too.
Lucky her lapdog husband doesn't work in that sector and meet a witch like her.

AH HERE

Only heard of her this week, did they win the lotto or a big inheritance ?
Can’t understand it. I get that they saved hard while living at home. But as far as I remember they bought the site and built. We have 2 good jobs and only we were gifted the site we wouldnt have been able to build. And then they have money for walls kerbs patios retaining walls - the list is endless. We haven’t the price of a hall table by the time we pay our mortgage. She must think Wer pure stupid. There’s way more to that story than just good savers 💰

Sunseeker2020

I always thought sue came across a bit dopey but thinking she was getting a extra hour in bed this morning. Is she for real the clocks go forward so we lose an hour. No wonder all she thinks cleaning a kitchen is a full tim job. I think

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Exactly and sure it was night 1 of being home at that, what will she post when reality actually hits? 😂 she seems 'ferce' addicted to insta, hasn't gone a day without posting even though she said she was taking a break to adjust. Priorities 🙄
Oh today, its a miracle, Bonnie "loves" the baby, 24 hours after her last "poor me" post🙄 who knew it would take a while for Bonnie to get used to him? Then the "which gates do you think we picked" NOT ONE PERSON GIVES A F#CK HUN!!!!! Trying to keep up engagement is PATHETIC..... Shows that the crying yesterday was fake out, cos the situation couldnt be that bad if shes banging on about her gates today🙄AGAIN, ENGAGEMENT.....

Plantingplants

It's like she didn't realise how tired she'd be while heavily pregnant and having 2 babies to parent. Her choice to have them so close but the constant moaning, ugh🙄

JennyOS2020

You're not missing much tbf 😂
I can see, she is the typical Irish blogger/grammer liar! Jack of all trades is what I see, trying to be baking savvy, house savvy, cleaning savvy and so on and so on. Why can't these wans, pick a lane and stay in it. I swear to jesus 🙄. Does anyone know if there is a Glamity Jane thread, that pest needs a thread!!

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I wonder had she actually met the bride before the wedding yesterday, or was it another pretend/insta friend?🙄 cos lets face it, Sue is a total borefest, fake and highly unlikable.....

saz483

She gave the game away there. You have a poo not you want to poo. Detective potty training farce has blown the case wide open.

• Haha

athcushla

I guessed she was pregnant last night when she said she had a kidney infection. Too many hints recently like “I had a 3 hour nap”
Sue has to be better than everyone else, a lot of mothers with 2 under 2 but Sue will be one better, she will be super mammy with 3under 3 and her family half rearing them for her 🙄
This 🙌 I can imagine while the nanas to those grandchildren love them dearly, they are used and abused for so much babysitting constantly and so many nights away that Sue/Dan probably should have asked permission before conceiving another 🥴

• Haha

sron

VIP Member
Going on the other day about how everything must match and nothing coordinated at all. The red shoes with that dress were rotten

saz483

Its not that difficult to not throw your clothes on the floor. She is so manky; from the mess of her wardrobe, shit all over the kitchen and the worst, her 8 days of no hair washing 🤮
Actual travellers keep a cleaner home than this hun and yet shes 'always cleaning'

• Heart
As is her curtains on the arched window, 🤢scandalous, why bother putting in a window like that if that's what you are going to do.

• Heart
  • Sick