Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Same shit 2 weeks ago talking about how “stressful” it is to get an outfit for a wedding, not a great one for someone that done so many hauls and adds for clothing brands,
This week I’ve you sorted for wedding outfits- no thanks Sue your style is 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6

saz483

Has anyone seen the Unicef video stop sharenting? Its pretty bleak, maybe suedan should have a look and realise its dangerous to have your kids used as commodities

saz483

Wow her ego is expanding quickly. Tagging Mrs Hinch and Stacey Soloman and giving herself the #influencer 🤣

sron

VIP Member
How are they getting away with advertising counterfeit goods?
I know a woman who makes novelty cakes. Her page was deleted because she had made a LV bag out of sugar for the top of a cake.
These instahuns are blatantly advertising counterfeit bags.

• Heart

Malc

Chatty Member
The kids aswell. Why not bring them away for a little break. They’ve never had a little holiday.
Saw her in the arrivals hall in Cork Airport last night, she had a face on her like thunder! We were coming back from London too, but we actually had our kids with us. We take our kids everywhere with us (they’re our kids, why should someone else mind them)?Why couldn’t she take them and make memories like we did ? So selfish 🤬

Spotted glasses

Omg just let your child up on the shop bed with dirty shoes no manners what so ever .
I know you could have a moment where your back maybe turned and the child goes onto the bed but who in their right mind takes a photo and posts it on social media. This one has not got a clue or a bit of manners 🙄

• Heart
Saw her in the arrivals hall in Cork Airport last night, she had a face on her like thunder! We were coming back from London too, but we actually had our kids with us. We take our kids everywhere with us (they’re our kids, why should someone else mind them)?Why couldn’t she take them and make memories like we did ? So selfish 🤬
Easy answer she can't cope with them when they're outside the house
Bonnie is clearly feral when they go out, given she is a covid baby etc but like sue clearly can't handle them

Madforreallife clown

Bonnie should not be allowed do 💩 alone, I’m sorry she’s only 2, should be in with her making sure she is cleaned properly and washes her hands properly 🙄

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Look at the paint job in her bedroom above the bed 🤦‍♀️ bleeding into the ceiling. Not cut in properly. I thought they don't wear footwear upstairs?! All her talk about that 🙄🙄
Look at the snarl tho
---
I had a nosy at the neighbours plans and fair play to them, looks lovely & well laid out. All the best to them & hope theres not any more interference with their build 😒

Jesus her internal doors of the house are 🤢🤢🤢 all I can see are the same doors that are in Cork University Maternity Hospital. The exact style 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Bit of a reach, the government have been found responsible for structures they put in place I.e. industrial schools etc. Can't blame the government for everything.

Just strange to screenshot imo. No matter who is doing it. So worried about their privacy but then exploiting it by taking a screenshot. Make it make sense
You do know you're on tattle don't you?

• Haha

Madforreallife clown

Imagine posting that you were doing 102, two babies in the back🤬 and there was a speed van 🤬hope they caught the lorry beside me??? Give me strength 😫

• Wow

Plantingplants

She wrote everything was purchased in Woodies. Does that mean she paid for the plants etc? Even though she works with them?

I need to go plant shopping and I'll be avoiding Woodies because their associations with her.

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
How much junk food do they eat???? I couldn’t believe the amount of shite she pulled out of that cupboard. I’d say herself & the husband have the diet of a 15 year old boy.

• Haha

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
€20 for that cleaning paste!!?? Sorry now but more fool you if you buy that. €1.50 for a tub of pink stuff paste, does exactly the same job