Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like its the same company as this site, website created & Sue is just flogging their stock for them with a nice comission no doubt.
Surprised who would take interiors advice from her, her taste is dreadful...those living area curtains are 🀒

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think she is very dated with her hair and make up?

Reactions: 4
Putting a teddy in a high chair to teach Bonnie not to pull it. Yeaaaa because a teddy and a baby are the exact same. Baby will just sit there ,not make a noise or move a muscle. I really reckon this one will be a head wreck when number 2 arrives.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Putting a teddy in a high chair to teach Bonnie not to pull it. Yeaaaa because a teddy and a baby are the exact same. Baby will just sit there ,not make a noise or move a muscle. I really reckon this one will be a head wreck when number 2 arrives.
She's probably in for some land, she's used to having a lot of one to one time id say. And I understand with covid it's hard to get the child to mix etc but wow its gonna be hard work

What is the point of the videos/ reels whatever they're called....her cleaning the kitchen....they're on fast mode.
Like seriously?

• Heart
Did she just say on her stories she is on day 9 pf not washing her hair?
I'm very confused, maybe I've missed something, I don't watch very regularly cos she is DULL.

• Sick
Did she just say on her stories she is on day 9 pf not washing her hair?
I'm very confused, maybe I've missed something, I don't watch very regularly cos she is DULL.
And by the looks of it trying to get a collab with baptiste by tagging them in the dirty hair stories. As if she can't afford the €4 cans

Yeah I don't get why she thinks it's so great having not washed her when she just has it up on top of her head chav style, not like it's actually looking well. Pass the shampoo

Have ye ever noticed when she comes on for a rant about how she doesn't have to do Instagram and put effort into it and it's time consuming? Like does she think she's doing us all a favour or what? And we should be grateful or something? We literally gain nothing from her, she's beyond boring and she's the one that gets gifted free stuff πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ yeah she might give a discount code here and there.. big bleeping deal. No one cares.

• Heart
Cant understand how this girl still has a following- really nothing to interest anyone unless you enjoy watching someone clean their kitchen every day ? Its baffling really..

And as for her claims that the green genie stuff contains 'no harsh chemicals ' and is 'way safer than shop bought products ' ???? Evidence please ? List the contents of the green genie stuff, I checked their website and they dont list their product ingredients nor do they make any statement to the effect that their chemicals arent 'harsh'. Plenty of 'shop bought' cleaners are eco friendly and safe for use near kids

This one is a dose :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Screenshot_20211205-201157_Samsung Internet.jpg

Every now and again i see her stories and wonder how she is still going. Her content is dreadful.
The holding of the bump constantly is pathetic.
The other thing is can someone please tell me how she seems to have an endless pit of money.

• Heart
Every now and again i see her stories and wonder how she is still going. Her content is dreadful.
The holding of the bump constantly is pathetic.
The other thing is can someone please tell me how she seems to have an endless pit of money.
Every second word is "Ammmm" "Ammmmm" "Ammmmmmmm" SO ANNOYING😀 The way she says "Bon" gives me the rage tooπŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is finding the transition from 1 child to 2 very tough. She is still pregnant! How can she be finding it hard already?

Just wait until the baby comes! I had similar enough age gap and I've PTSD!!🀭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.