Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh her kids won't see her while sue tries to make the insta thing happen
She's as dull as dishwater 🙃 shes never going to make it happen. Fair play to her and the hubby they saved a lot of money and have a lovely home. But she's just not interesting 🙃 how many. More tap to tidy can a gal do

Reactions: 3
I dislike her tidying the kitchen videos. We all tidy our kitchen. Yes they saved money etc etc and she is just flaunting it on insta. I have a fabulous home too but I don’t feel the need to show the world

• Heart
I dislike her tidying the kitchen videos. We all tidy our kitchen. Yes they saved money etc etc and she is just flaunting it on insta. I have a fabulous home too but I don’t feel the need to show the world
She saved money to build her house?

Used her tips from hairdressing to save!
Ah ok!

Does she not realise that most people save money to buy or build houses? Like fair play to them, they are very young and it is a lovely house, but I reckon she had people in the know/help of some description for sure!

Reactions: 1
I've noticed this with other huns but what's the trend for pregnant women to tuck their tops into leggings/ends. Just in case noone realises they are pregnant
Like when she is pregnant she doesnt dress that way.
Same with wearing a dress and putting a belt sitting on top of the bump. I just dont get it.

"Thought it would be weird showing a hair tutorial today" but was still on trying to flog the flippin cloths for the 954, 346, 764th time🙄 and uploaded the hair video anyway..... NO ONE CARES SUE!!!! Get a personality, and get a life..... Also stop saying " AMMMMMMMMM" every 2 seconds

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Never fails to amaze me how untidy they let her house get. Do they put nothing away after themselves?

Reactions: 2
I do agree with the message she received I’m trying at the moment and I’m going to have to unfollow to everyday it’s something about pregnancy I follow lots of other self build pages and yes they might mention it here or there but it’s constant on this page we get it we don’t need the constant bump pics!

Reactions: 5
I do agree with the message she received I’m trying at the moment and I’m going to have to unfollow to everyday it’s something about pregnancy I follow lots of other self build pages and yes they might mention it here or there but it’s constant on this page we get it we don’t need the constant bump pics!
There was nothing "nasty" about the message she recieved. The person was just stating facts, Sue is pregnant and she has zero other content since! N9 trigger warnings, no change to a mammy page.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The build up to that message was the most dramatic thing! Not a nasty message AT ALL. If it was me, I would appreciate a message like that giving me a heads up that I'm upsetting people and losing followers over it. She was wished well in it like. Gina from the Daly dish got a message hoping her baby would die, that's a nasty message. Every single story she has up has a mention that she's pregnant, or how tired she is because she's pregnant or a picture of her bump.. Someone needed to say it to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The build up to that message was the most dramatic thing! Not a nasty message AT ALL. If it was me, I would appreciate a message like that giving me a heads up that I'm upsetting people and losing followers over it. She was wished well in it like. Gina from the Daly dish got a message hoping her baby would die, that's a nasty message. Every single story she has up has a mention that she's pregnant, or how tired she is because she's pregnant or a picture of her bump.. Someone needed to say it to her.
Exactly! Sue just wanted to be triggered. Absolute wagon of a woman.

Her page title is sue dan house. Not sue dan family/ sue dan pregnancy. If she wants to change it fine but i get where that person was coming from.
To be honest though, if pages no longer interest me, i just unfollow

Agree, there wasn’t anything nasty at all in that message. See the way she posted early morning appointment and noticing people around her & thinking of their Journey !!!!! Or women who would like to be there!!!! Then she shares that post !!! Well it might have woke her up to reality TG - hopefully she’ll be more considerate in the future

Her page is a snooze fest

Can someone tell her its hospital not hostipal. I thought it was a typo the first time but she keeps spelling it that way.

Can someone tell her its hospital not hostipal. I thought it was a typo the first time but she keeps spelling it that way.
I think it was mentioned before but her spelling and grammar is shocking. I know we all make mistakes but it's a constant thing with her. Reading her hostipal spelling annoyed me as much as the message she received seemed to annoy her 🙄

I think it was mentioned before but her spelling and grammar is shocking. I know we all make mistakes but it's a constant thing with her. Reading her hostipal spelling annoyed me as much as the message she received seemed to annoy her 🙄
She doesn't come across as being very bright. I find her so boring and repetitive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.