Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spotted glasses

These insta huns are so hard up for stuff to keep them relevant and post that they now are going into stores doing "try on hauls" 🙄. Jesus wept, you can be sure they don't purchase anything (filming in fitting rooms) or else purchase & film their stupid reel and return the items so still costs nothing but gains interaction 🤦🏼‍♀️

Especially stupid doing reels for places like penny's as you can't purchase the items online so her followers will still actually have to go into the store 🙄. Anything for content I suppose

Reactions: 5

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
The state of her kitchen every day, there is no way to put this mildly other than she is dirty bitch 🤢🤣
She must be so unhygienic like doesn’t wash her hair for 8 days, like I would feel so dirty if I went for more than 4 days even body showering twice a day, it’s just disguisting like 🥴
Did anyone else see her and her elbow in the wet nappy on the couch eating her dinner the other evening , that’s basic hygiene, change the nappy put in nappy bag & or bin, wash your hands.
clearly only changes the nappy and doesn’t do anything further 🤢🤢 she clearly doesn’t pick up a single thing after her all day, no wonder the house is a tip.🤢🤢🤢
The nappy thing sent me over the edge! I've a little fella and i have never once left a nappy out, nevermind open on a couch! Its actually disgusting! She is VILE! she looks musty too.

• Sick

sron

VIP Member
What in the name of Jesus is she wearing in her latest reel. It’s like the tracksuits they give prisoners to wear and then she goes & takes Sarah burp Burke’s style advice & adds a blazer to dress it up.
Note to the wise , if burps thinks it’s stylish it ain’t!
Also she needs to burn those type of socks! They are not her friend 😂
I would actually burst out laughing if I saw someone out in that get up.
Same here. Adding a blazer to that outfit does not look like you made an effort. It looks like you tried to make something look dressed up and failed miserably.

Luvdagoss

I have, and as much as it kills me, they're brilliant. I've bought them for Mum, my aunts etc. I've two small people who hand print everything. These are so quick to do spots and leave no streaks.
Any microfibre cloths will do the same thing, packs in choice for €5 👍

Spotted glasses

I have not seen anything so ridiculous in a long while. Sue give up on the style reels, believe me nobody is going to take your style advice 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Converse are not her friend!! Sometimes she actually dresses herself some bit ok and then she goes and puts runners & white socks or converse on .
Also a photo shoot for a new bathroom ????? The pure notions. It’s a bathroom, no matter how you photo it , it’s still where you go to do a shit the same as the rest of us Sue.

• Heart
  • Haha

Spotted glasses

I see keeping the kids off insta is going well for her. What a f##kin idiot, don't say it if your not gonna follow through on it. Just makes her look even more foolish 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

GW84

VIP Member
Sonas would only be delighted if more people redo their bathrooms every 2/3 years
I know that but I still wanted them to know that I definitely won't be buying from them and that collabing with the likes of Scabby Sue is the reason

• Heart

bondibaby

I do agree with the message she received I’m trying at the moment and I’m going to have to unfollow to everyday it’s something about pregnancy I follow lots of other self build pages and yes they might mention it here or there but it’s constant on this page we get it we don’t need the constant bump pics!

saz483

Does everyone actually steal hospital towels??
I work in that hospital and we dont always have enough towels to dry patients after helping them wash because people like her steal the stock of towels! We end up drying them with pillow cases. Does she think of nobody but herself??!!!!

• Heart
Another on spitting out kids for content 🥱🙄
I suppose there's only so many times she can clean her island before the followers dried up!
Quick Dan impregnate me for the gram & let the freebies flow 😂

• Haha

keywest

Am I missing something how in gods name is she "the next Mrs Hinch" feckin notions tagging her and selling a box of someone else cleaning products for €99 sweet Jesus. She cleans her house well done we all do it move on.

• Haha
I know you could have a moment where your back maybe turned and the child goes onto the bed but who in their right mind takes a photo and posts it on social media. This one has not got a clue or a bit of manners 🙄
...AND tags Dunnes Stores !!! She really is not playing with the full deck 🙄

Madforreallife clown

All these ‘ influencers’ are morphing into the same idiots…let’s catch up.. ask me a question 🙄..Sue is hardly going to say she would make changes to layout, she’s raging the playroom isn’t closed off by doors!! I personally don’t like the layout of her house, dining table is out of place beside the stove

Spotted glasses

The way she describes stuff is absolutely terrible, smooth & the cot definitely looks white as apposed to cream 🤔. Dont give up your day job Sue

Is it me or do the curtains look old fashioned for the style house when they are 18inches up from the floor. Reminds me of bungalows in the 90s (nothing wrong with bungalows, suits that style house and time)

• Heart

freebie hater

Everything such a palaver Bon needs a big €35 ballon (not paid for im sure) to give her Dodis to. Same big deal made with the toilet training 🙈