Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madforreallife clown

She’s really starting to give me ick, blue or pink Dunnes leggingsπŸ™„that stupid grin… you’re no model sue , give it up please

Reactions: 5

sron

VIP Member
She needed to start cleaning the house tΓ²day for a birthday party in 2 weeks. How manky/messy are they?

We aren't interested in your boring life , we have enough of cleaning our own homes, cooking and looking at our own children πŸ™„πŸ˜’ get a life Sue and stop trying so desperately to be somebody πŸ˜‰ plus your style is chav 🀒😷

• Heart

Mary Kate

Imagine how she would feel if she had diarrhoea and didn't make it to the toilet and a family member recorded it and put it up online for the world to see. I am so upset for those poor children. Why is she allowed to do this and how does she think its in any way ok
Excatly!! that would be scandalous, that poor wee child.

She is constantly in the dressing rooms of Dunnes in Bishopstown trying on clothes and tagging Dunnes Stores πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ how desperate can you get. Clutching her bump. Jesus christ get a life for yourself. Start minding the other two children you have instead of getting Dan's poor mother to mind them while you act the fool around the place. The builders had an awful time with this one . Who does she think she is

• Haha

Instagoogoo

Go away now Sue and stick to the hairdressing. Flogging overpriced tat online and she after robbing all the content from elsewhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not an original idea, concept or design. Overpriced and very very underwhelming! I wish Insta would just go back to people posting pics of their dinners πŸ˜‚

Tammys

VIP Member
Lol money doesent grow on trees says she but it sure helps when your a beggy and get loads free.

• Haha

Catfish Hunter

She is probably the last person I would take makeup advice from, her lip liner and lipstick is a disgrace. As annoying as it is I get the whole pr thing sending beauty products to beauty bloggers but to this wan??? It makes no sense

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
The cut of her, what is she like coming on like that. She is away with the fairies πŸ™„πŸ™„ what a gobshite
Between Sue in the green outfit & Sarah Burke yesterday in the pink outfit if they stood beside each other it would be like an episode of teletubbies.
I wish my mil would come over and mind my kids so I could be a grown up like Sue and tidy my houseπŸ™„

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Every now and again i see her stories and wonder how she is still going. Her content is dreadful.
The holding of the bump constantly is pathetic.
The other thing is can someone please tell me how she seems to have an endless pit of money.
Every second word is "Ammmm" "Ammmmm" "Ammmmmmmm" SO ANNOYING😀 The way she says "Bon" gives me the rage tooπŸ™„

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
A glorious Sunday and where does Sue take Bonny? A shopping centre. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s what it looks like!

saz483

Stingy sue doesn't want to pay for a pizza. Sure you won't need a discount code sue cause there is free delivery on all products!

• Haha