Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sron

VIP Member
Another new pair of Vejas today.

If i mess up my kitchen and show it on IG will I make loads of money too????

Reactions: 5

saz483

A lawsuit against the Irish government? Surely they would just sue their parents? The government aren't responsible for everything 🤣

Bit weird taking screenshots to show a nappy outline? Maybe she is wearing a nappy overnight.
Doesn't look like nighttime in the video does it 🤔
Sue obviously doesnt care about the privacy of her children when she uses them for 'content' does she?
Anyone including can screenshot her kids any time she posts, that is a very valid point.

Maybe I am a weirdo for despising her continuing the pretence that the kid is toilet trained.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I cant with the attention seeking.... what did she think was going to happen when she came home from hospital? 🙄 Its obviously a change, she knew it was happening, it will take adjustment, women do it every day of the week, GET ON WITH IT🙄 No need to post crying photos of yourself Sue, take time off the gram, settle in with the baby, and take plenty of time with Bonnie, but stop with the pity party🤗

• Heart

Madforreallife clown

This one thinks she’s a model now 😝poor Bon be mortified when she looks back on this dose reels, who gives two shites if she did a p o o in potty , why do these insrahuns need to plaster innocent kids on the net🤬I used follow her for home content, unfollowed months ago just went for snoop there, didn’t miss any interesting

sron

VIP Member
She is not due for months but because she is so busy she put up the crib which took a total of 7 minutes. She is a tool.

MrsG09

Hes one month old and knows if he cries enough she will pick him up? What does that even mean? She leaves him crying for a while?
Pretty sure all babies cry to get attention/care? Why is she acting like this is unusual?

Genuine question, does she have a mild learning disability?
These people that think a one month old is being difficult looking to be picked up melt my brain 🤯🤯🤯🤯 that poor baby

crossmich

Ya the manky cartons always confuse me, maybe she’s hoping some business will gift her lovely bowls for the kids? She’s flat out showing off her penny’s & Zara hauls and then poor Bonnie & Clyde are stuck eating Rice Krispies out of last nights special fried rice cartons? I don’t get it.

Dress was horrendous. I thought those bell sleeves went out of fashion? Her friends outfits were very classy in fairness to them. At least they hid Sue at the back of the group photo.
Bonnie & Clyde I can’t!! 😂🤣

Like openly coming onto her stories to say she wouldn’t bother cleaning the house if it wasn’t for her page ! I can’t get my head around this! Only cleans for Instagram! I’d hate to see the house if she wasn’t running the page 🫣😧

This one really is as dim as they come. Now implying that you get pelvic girdle pain from not being active and from sitting all the time 🤬🤬🤬 nothing to do with the excess relaxin hormone in pregnancy so Sue? For some one that claims she's constantly in physio she's clueless. The first thing someone with PGP is told to do is not mobilise when it hurts, it makes it worse. Pity we can't all be like "perfect Sue". Absolute gom of a woman/overgrown teenager 🤬🤬

GW84

VIP Member
And not forgetting constantly standing over the poor builders and work men while they tried to get their jobs done. It's their worst nightmare . Dan then is a lap dog. She has a fool made out of him, he knows no better as they met as young teens. Poor fecker had no life
She's extremely overbearing

The size of her kitchen & her food rammed into a small press in cheap baskets....like why?!
She's so immature & lacks any bit of cop on, style, class, self awareness.....argh i could go on & on

• Heart
  • Haha
No doubt claiming & tax free income from insta & her hairdressing if she even needs to do that now...
Baby on the island on the playmat today gives me the heebie jeebies...put him on the floor, stupid woman

GW84

VIP Member
Her husband drives trucks, she said before he starts work at an ungodly hour. Early start early finish. I am absolutely not defending her as she wrecks my head, but if her husband is home by lunch time most days she has the afternoon to go out and get stuff done. Plus she’s probably passing it off as work for insta 🙄
She's also said that he goes to bed when be gets in and his mother, his sister and her mother have thr kids a day each so she can go out.

• Wow