Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Hennessys are getting enough business with out doing a collab with this wan

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lads 96 pairs of socks!?? Does she just constantly buy new ones to not notice these are missing? I’m so confused - my 3 year old literally has about 15/20 pairs in total!

Reactions: 5
Would you not secure the point where the dog is escaping instead of going around the garden with the dog on a lead? That poor pup needs to run play and explore because there is no way he is getting enough walks each day to burn off all his energy otherwise!

• Heart
Would you not secure the point where the dog is escaping instead of going around the garden with the dog on a lead? That poor pup needs to run play and explore because there is no way he is getting enough walks each day to burn off all his energy otherwise!
100% this how on earth are they going to give a BOXER enough walks with three small children. Considering there has been zero dog walk content the poor thing has yet to leave the garden I'd say.

Reactions: 6
100% this how on earth are they going to give a BOXER enough walks with three small children. Considering there has been zero dog walk content the poor thing has yet to leave the garden I'd say.
The poor mother in law prob be given that job to, seen as sue can hardly look after her own kids

Reactions: 4
I'm local to her, I don't know her but there is a business giving out stint about her because she refuses to pay for a service they provided and not as a part of a collab. Apparently she'd done it to a few busniesses!! Has she any shame. Talk of the parish so she is!
I wonder how many businesses she's done this to since

Could the Ad have been any smaller in the story about the play set??!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Is that why the comments are switched off
Sneaky sue
That #AD was nowhere near where it should be ,100%reported
Its #AD sue cos we know you ll be reading here
---
I wonder how many businesses she's done this to since
She's getting loads for free declaring nothing
Especially all the cash jobs for doing her hairdressing at home , she's a cute one

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I also wondered should it not say “gifted”. Like she’s not just helping them advertise she gets to keep it. Is that not gifted ?

So Faye has a dreadful infection under her arm but its just a viral thing. She knows this how? Because in the next breath she says she is bringing Faye to the doctor.

• Haha
So Faye has a dreadful infection under her arm but its just a viral thing. She knows this how? Because in the next breath she says she is bringing Faye to the doctor.
Also like get off the socials and the and get that antibiotic into your daughter!!!

Reactions: 8
Also like get off the socials and the and get that antibiotic into your daughter!!!
FFS in South Doc because she wont take the antibiotic she got a few hours ago.
She would get it into her when she is asleep as the baby takes a dummy. Christ she is thick.

Reactions: 7