Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on !
I cant believe she brought a child with impetigo to South doc when she was only at the doctor a few hours before.
With a baby that age, its not impossible to get an antibiotic into them. It might require brute force but better than ending up in a and e.

Reactions: 5
No you don't have to post your in a hospital with a sick child jezs they are addicted to social media.

Reactions: 8
A machine for veins. It's a light!! It's a gadget it's a cool gadget but hardly a big specific machine. It highlights exactly where the tiny veins are. Common enough for small kids!
---
She is bored off her t*ts never had to spend so much time with one child 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
I cant believe she brought a child with impetigo to South doc when she was only at the doctor a few hours before.
With a baby that age, its not impossible to get an antibiotic into them. It might require brute force but better than ending up in a and e.
I take back what I said. Baby is in for another 7 days so she must be very unwell.

She pops home and still on the phone
Honestly these huns are addicted to it.

Reactions: 8
She loved the attention...its like she on a high coming on going on about hospital, hope
Baby gets over the impetico cause I've seen nasty infections can spread and its sore....
The huns love a hospital stay. It’s so sickening

Reactions: 4
I wish she would just stay offline when the baby is in hospital... the world doesn't need to know.

Reactions: 7
She was always going on that hen sick baby or not . She drove up so surely if she said she wasn’t going those girls would have made other arrangements . She made out like she turned up on the hen later than everyone else to surprise her friend🙄🙄

Did she? Because she was posting stories in the hospital after that..
She said they were discharged Wed but dident go public because she dident want the bride to be know she was going to the hen after all
Load of shite but there you have it lol

Reactions: 4
She said they were discharged Wed but dident go public because she dident want the bride to be know she was going to the hen after all
Load of shite but there you have it lol
Hmmm…… doubt it very much, I sense a lie to cover her fecking off for a weekend without getting back lash. Didn’t show the baby home or anything like that, which wouldn’t be like her. Just saw she had hardly anything up today, and said the oldest girl didnt get to school for over a week…..apparently had a cold, more like they couldn’t manage to get her to school with Dan and whoever else was helping with the kids while sue was at the hospital. There’s no way the baby got home on time for sue to head off….. sure she was mad on insta every chance she got to leave the hospital, so she would have storied that for sure.