Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next time sure with the interconnecting rooms be iiiideal! Going away with kids isn't relaxing it's fun hectic and all the emotions. For someone with 3 under 3 she is clueless id say she can count on her hands how many times she brought the 3 anywhere by herself.
And that’s why she keeps having kids ! I had 3 under 3 at one point and holidays were not fun for a few years ! But I was with them all the time so I had to make sure they could behave( within reason ) in shops / play centres / restaurants etc !

Reactions: 4
The comments on her latest post are suggesting Center parks for the kids to be free etc. What's the betting she will be looking for a freebie there next

Reactions: 5
It’s so true like what was she expecting the trip to be like with the kids - sitting in a restaurant eating dinner isn’t exactly fun for them. Kids are kids. Holidays are chaotic. Their routines go out the window. But that’s the point of it isn’t it. It’s about creating the memories. They’ll get used to it the more they go places but sounds like they won’t go anywhere now with the kids for years.

Reactions: 5
Who walks out of a shop with clothes over your arm and forgets??!! If it was you or me we'd be arrested no joke. And the fact that she'd come online and admit it speaks volumes to her stupidity

Reactions: 7
A gifted play set for the garden now as well. How do I complain her to revenue? I’m sick to death of it. I don’t darken the door of woodies over this one & I used to shop there for years & years for stuff for the house.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The bedroom is a couple of years built why on earth do you need to redo?? Simply because its free I guess. She is totally sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The bedroom is a couple of years built why on earth do you need to redo?? Simply because its free I guess. She is totally sickening
Exactly, just because it’s free. If she was paying out of her own pocket she wouldn’t be doing up her room

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can afford your bills sue you pay for nothing else you stinge bag.
Go out and get an actual job

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Serious question: why does she think ANYONE is interested in her relentless cleaning stories??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s actually the roughest looking thing going, the tan does absolutely nout for her Barr make her look like a traveller

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.