Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good! She's fallen over her own river of diarrhoea and disappeared for a while

Reactions: 2
And she's back bragging again about something new
She's so clueless she said hope everyone OK after the storm yesterday lol

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Back on to sell . Does she have to tell Instagram she wees herself with each sneeze or cough 🙄🙄 nearly every women is the same after kids .

Reactions: 4
Free swimming classes. I thought most places had waiting lists!
And it’s hedge not headge!! Auto correct will fix it🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
And she's back bragging again about something new
She's so clueless she said hope everyone OK after the storm yesterday lol
Because she has absolutely NO CONTENT and she's totally waffling!! And who gives a flying f**** about her hedge 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Her fashion reels are pure comedy. She has a fine long back & no arse but she’s only weak for herself. The home account Huns who attempt fashion kill me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is the problem with the kids sleep are they overstimulated. Too much sugar too much screen time maybe that their melatonin and serotonin levels are all over the place, or I wonder has she had them assessed for possible adhd.i would think she's possibly add or adhd herself highly functioning

I think it’s all put for her to show she is on the go 24 /7 she said she can function on 3 hours sleep and needs to stay up till all hours cleaning 🙄. Her house looks like a dump most of the time 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
I’m sorry but I’ve a five year old and twin 16 month olds and I can manage to keep my house clean every day , yes there are toys everywhere during the day etc but the absolute filth of that kitchen on a daily day to day is disgusting. I believe it’s all for the gram as she literally has nothing else to do 🙄

Surprised we are not treated to photos of the dog poo in the house. Guess the dog is entitled to more dignity and privacy than her own kid 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5