Succession #2 HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Mattson was referring to Sandi when he mentioned a US CEO. I always thought it was weird how her dad suddenly had the stroke and she pops up at important moments. Either Sandi or Stewy is plausible to me. More plausible than Tom anyway, cos he's an idiot.

Reactions: 1
Maybe Mattson was referring to Sandi when he mentioned a US CEO. I always thought it was weird how her dad suddenly had the stroke and she pops up at important moments. Either Sandi or Stewy is plausible to me. More plausible than Tom anyway, cos he's an idiot.
But a useful idiot, perhaps? Mattson said something earlier along the lines of how he just wanted a puppet as CEO. And Tom’s a very puppet-y man - hell, he’s even prepared to do time for whoever is pulling his strings.

Reactions: 6
I also want to give a little shout of for Pip Torrens as Peter Munion ... suitably slimy. Makes me cringe every time he's on screen.
Every time I see Pip Torren's name, I think that would've made a great Game of Thrones character.
But a useful idiot, perhaps? Mattson said something earlier along the lines of how he just wanted a puppet as CEO. And Tom’s a very puppet-y man - hell, he’s even prepared to do time for whoever is pulling his strings.
It'll probably be some curveball, like Rhea back from wherever she's been. I did feel as if he was looking at someone in the car as he was talking about the CEO position. So someone not at the wake.

Reactions: 2
Perhaps Menkin will see Greg as a compliant, dopey puppet and he’ll push him into the CEO job. He’s always had a way of intentionally or accidentally discovering secrets.

There was a bit in it where I wasn’t sure what was being implied. When Roman left the interment and Shiv looked worried and puzzled and suddenly went asked Frank and Karl “how bad was dad”?
I have read more and more over the series Roman as a survior of child SA. His punishment kink, looking for pain, overtly sexual but cant have sex.

I dont think logan abused him, but I dont think he protected him either. I think Shiv saw Roman and cogs were turning in her head. Of course Frank and Karl just gave bland platitudes.
---
Also in terms of my call for the finale:

I think the three kids are going to be frozen out. Kendall and Roman are still only 'temporary CEO's and have made some potentially horrible calls. The Gojo deal with dodgy numbers, aligning with Mencken, Making the Mencken call (which may still be wrong). Even Living + could be said to be a wrong move.

I reckon the election is going to go Jimenez, ATN's rep ruined. GoJo deal fails because of dodgy numbers and Pierce pull out. I think the old guard will vote in Gerri or someone like Stewy because the kids are 'not serious people'.

If the GoJo deal goes through, then Tom is kept as puppet CEO and shiv is shivved. Greg keeps his job.

The kids all realise they fucked up and go to 'family clear your head time' in Barbados with their Mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Apparently Stewy was at the wake, not sure about the service, wearing a purple three piece suit, need to re-watch.

I am not convinced that Matsson gets his own way after watching the trailer, but then we know the lengths Jesse goes to to ensure no spoilers so maybe a red herring.

Roman at the mausoleum behaved just like my son did at my Gran’s funeral, he couldn’t cope and went and sat in the funeral car too after sobbing all the way thro, he was 8 tho!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I actually hope the kids do get frozen out, it would do them all a favour to be out of the family business.

Reactions: 9
Finally found a dodgy stream to watch s4. I'm about to start the wedding ep and I'm really nervous to hit play because I keep seeing it being memed and come up on my YouTube suggested 😬

Screenshot_20230527_222515_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seeing on Reddit the subtitles for the finale have leaked so the ending is out there - stay vigilant!

Reactions: 4
Seeing on Reddit the subtitles for the finale have leaked so the ending is out there - stay vigilant!
just saw what i think is a spoiler on twitter so be careful out there too!

this is not a spoiler, but it made me laugh 🤣 wasn’t there a us hospital show which ended with the whole thing being inside a snow globe on a child’s desk. do it jesse armstrong:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i'm on season 4 episode 5, and i was dying at karl & frank going ''poor bastards, hanging in the window like peking duck'' while the norwegians were in the sauna 😂 so when i finish this, i have the evening and tomorrow afternoon for 4 more episodes and i'll catch up for the finale :love:

• Heart
still have the last two eps to catch up with so hopefully i can do that tonight and watch the last ep live at 2am

Reactions: 3
I’m so not ready for this show to come to an end. It’s the best thing I’ve watched on tv for years and I look forward to the new season (sad I know lol).

How will you guys be watching later? Don’t know whether to stay up or watch it tomorrow 😂

I’m so not ready for this show to come to an end. It’s the best thing I’ve watched on tv for years and I look forward to the new season (sad I know lol).

How will you guys be watching later? Don’t know whether to stay up or watch it tomorrow 😂

I’m going to have to wait until the kids are in bed tomorrow night, so I’ll have to be veeeeeeery careful in my online use tomorrow! 😬

Reactions: 3