Succession #2 HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A great watch but can't help feeling a little unsatisfied.
But what a fuckin show. Give them all the acting, writing awards etc. Sad it's come to an end.

Reactions: 5
I just finished it. Wow, what an ending!! I'm too discombobulated to write anything meaningful but I absolutely loved it. I hate that it's over, I want to know what happens next, lol, but I thought it was incredible, I was on the edge of my seat throughout.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shiv became her mother, Kendall is alone (and even tho all season I’ve denied that he would kill himself it’s kind of canon in my mind that he did), and Roman was free. Connor was the real winner

Reactions: 12
I loved it but it also didn’t completely track for me that Shiv suddenly changed her mind. Roman was right that none of them should be CEO, but that sudden about-turn came out of nowhere.

I feel like I’m still absorbing what I just watched but the final fight between the sibs stands out, as do the scenes at the mum’s house. Ultimately, a grim ending for all of them. Kendall shoving Roman’s stitches into his shoulder to make him bleed showed how fucked they all are. All they know is pain.

Reactions: 10
I think Shiv seeing Ken putting his feet up on Logan's desk sickened her, which is one of the things that led her to changing her mind. Also him just throwing titles at Stewey with no consultation, proving it was very much gonna be 'his show'.

Reactions: 21
I loved it but it also didn’t completely track for me that Shiv suddenly changed her mind. Roman was right that none of them should be CEO, but that sudden about-turn came out of nowhere.

I feel like I’m still absorbing what I just watched but the final fight between the sibs stands out, as do the scenes at the mum’s house. Ultimately, a grim ending for all of them. Kendall shoving Roman’s stitches into his shoulder to make him bleed showed how fucked they all are. All they know is pain.
Her brothers did her dirty on election night - and to be honest they left her out as soon as their dad died teaming up to co lead the company. She was always between a rock and a hard place! Not made any easier because she was pretty unlikeable!

Reactions: 12
I have a question - Is Stewey on Molly when he kisses guys, or does he only kiss guys who are on Molly? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, that's all folks. The big question has finally been answered.

No, not the matter of who will succeed Logan, but the mystery surrounding the parentage of Kendall's kids. They sure kept us hanging for that one.

Thought it was a great ending. Very fitting and appropriate.

• Haha
Phenomenal ending.

SO many good moments but the siblings in the meeting room has to be one of the best scenes in the entire show. The backstabbing (truly no holds barred) and mental unravelling 😦

There’s just so much to digest!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate Shiv for what she did. It was 100 % a 'if I can't have it, he cant' decision. She will have a miserable life ahead with Tom.

Roman is a complete pathetic duck up too. I liked him, I really did but the way he spoke to Ken about his kids was vile....again a spoiled 'daddy told me it was me' moment and if I can't have it why should you.

Kendall is so far from perfect but my god he is more capable than Shiv and Roman any day of the week.

Tom is going to be miserable too, you can just tell. A 'pain cushion'. Grim!

Reactions: 8
I think that's the first episode of this season to keep me fully invested.
Not sound cliche but it litreally was a rollercoaster.
So depressing that they are all nothing without their fathers presence.

Reactions: 6
Perfect. Just perfect.

Getting the siblings to reunite for a while felt like a proper goodbye.

Roman was right - Logan didn’t want any of them to have it. So the fact that none of them got it, was probably ‘right’.

Kendall and water, eh? He made it clear what would happen if he didn’t get the company: he would die. And I don’t think he was being dramatic (well he as but, you know, also truthful). Every time he’s been shut out of the company for whatever reason throughout the series he’s utterly lost it, turned to drugs, couldn’t function without the company. He is only ever ‘ok’ when he’s in with the company.

Roman is free 💙 god love him.

I thought Tom would take all and he and Shiv would be the next generation of powerful Roy’s - I don’t hate that ending.

I’m gonna miss it so much 🥲

• Heart
Phenomenal ending 👏 Loved the scene with the siblings watching the video of their dad. Got me right in the feels. 😢 I couldn't stand Connor in season one but I think he ended up being my favourite Roy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I loved it but god it was depressing.

Loved the arc that it was seemingly those who started with nothing ended up on top i.e Tom and Willa.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate Shiv for what she did. It was 100 % a 'if I can't have it, he cant' decision. She will have a miserable life ahead with Tom.

Roman is a complete pathetic duck up too. I liked him, I really did but the way he spoke to Ken about his kids was vile....again a spoiled 'daddy told me it was me' moment and if I can't have it why should you.

Kendall is so far from perfect but my god he is more capable than Shiv and Roman any day of the week.

Tom is going to be miserable too, you can just tell. A 'pain cushion'. Grim!
and Greg gets to be his pain cushion.

I thought Shiv went with a man who she could push and she'll also have a large wad in her purse. I dont know what I expected but I thought there'd be more warmth about the new baby coming.

Conor probably ended having the best relationship with Logan. They chatted about his grave . . . he was at the dinner party where we saw Logan the most relaxed he ever was.

Reactions: 9
Watched it this morning, loved it. I thought it was a very fitting ending for the type of show it is.

Reactions: 4
The scene in their Mums kitchen was nice, just siblings being siblings. Tom & Greg’s “scuffle” in the toilet made me laugh. Not mad keen on Shiv but I don’t blame her - toxic male ego’s insisting that it should be them. Kendall’s “I’m the oldest boy” was was painfully pathetic (& shows he doesn’t even acknowledge Connor). Despite having the enormous wealth, they won’t ever be happy.
Such a bloody good show - how to fill that void now !

Reactions: 17