Succession #2 HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stupidly looked at the script thread on reddit. Some of it I saw coming including who gets CEO and some was totally left of field. This is of course assuming that it is real but supposedly it is the real script. Going to watch online early tomorrow morning before work. Pre-grieving as I type.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stupidly looked at the script thread on reddit. Some of it I saw coming including who gets CEO and some was totally left of field. This is of course assuming that it is real but supposedly it is the real script. Going to watch online early tomorrow morning before work. Pre-grieving as I type.
I’m trying to resist temptation to look

but I really want to look 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Me and my OH have got some nice breakfast bits too watch it with tomorrow we're so excited 😆

I'm coming off twitter now as I will ruin it for myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me and my OH have got some nice breakfast bits too watch it with tomorrow we're so excited 😆

I'm coming off twitter now as I will ruin it for myself.
My husband and I are going to watch in the morning too, we usually have to wait until Monday night but we just can’t wait, soo nervous. If I wasn’t so tired (old) I’d stay up until 2am to watch it. 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m staying up and watching it live, then the last ever ‘Barry’ straight after. I have an alarm set for 1.50 in case I doze, but currently just lay on my bed, roaming round Tattle and catching up on threads to pass the time. (I’m too scared to go anywhere else on the net, in case I see spoilers 🫣)

A moment of silence, please for Peter's special cheese

Also nice we found out what the drink that wasn't a drink was!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow. That was sad viewing. I won't say much as I'm sure a lot of people hadn't watched yet.

Reactions: 4
I don't know what to think but I got up early to watch so I wouldnt read spoilers (I am my own worst enemy). It was wild.

Reactions: 2