Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere (possibly in here so apologies if this is repetitive) that someone's husband or partner read their analysis and said how vague it was and read like a style horoscope. I can see this now. I mean we all have a waist, a dècolletage and shoulders don't we!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I put in my info that I was still dressing in the 90’s rock chick vibe and send in pics including me in leather jeans and another in a dress with DM’s and my analysis recommended I go out and buy leather trousers and DM’s to suit my edgy look 🙈 really looking back I’m not sure what I was expecting as I know what I like but I thought a qualified stylist would be able to give me some new ideas. As well as being told to buy what I obviously already had I was told bold prints would suit my hourglass figure. If I wore some of the prints they suggested my family would have died laughing at me, they would have even been too frumpy for my granny.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t really understand why some people (not necessarily on here) have said she has/had a good business model. It’s a worthy idea maybe, but so poorly executed. She needed to either make the analyses far more bespoke (hard to do for cheap) and simultaneously encourage the FB group, safe in the knowledge no one could gain anything by sharing, OR give copy and paste analyses and not have a FB group. Instead she’s taken the lazy route, done the c&p analyses and let the clients take over the group. Is it any wonder the group got more and more heavily moderated to prevent people from realising they were all receiving the same crap info? Not to mention that now it’s crashed and burned, inevitably people have all ended up sharing the analyses and realising they’ve been mugged off. Oh dear.

I can't work out how to quote - sorry new here- she posted on her stories a screen shot of a DM saying that someone had named her child and called her a bad mum which came from an account called something like self_care. Then one of the comments on her grid post is from someone else but uses the exact same wording - the same woman who said something about not reading the daily mail
That’s Cos it’s a fake message 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Main hustle school seems to have deleted IG
I can still see them? Maybe they blocked you? What have you been up to?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t really understand why some people (not necessarily on here) have said she has/had a good business model. It’s a worthy idea maybe, but so poorly executed. She needed to either make the analyses far more bespoke (hard to do for cheap) and simultaneously encourage the FB group, safe in the knowledge no one could gain anything by sharing, OR give copy and paste analyses and not have a FB group. Instead she’s taken the lazy route, done the c&p analyses and let the clients take over the group. Is it any wonder the group got more and more heavily moderated to prevent people from realising they were all receiving the same crap info? Not to mention that now it’s crashed and burned, inevitably people have all ended up sharing the analyses and realising they’ve been mugged off. Oh dear.
I can’t believe that some of you have the same wording even in that opening email as I thought that was the bit that WAS tailored!!!
I think it’s shocking that she was allowed to get away with this for so long. I would be so angry if I’d paid for an analysis only to receive this generic twaddle and cheesy lines 😆

I don’t know how much the analysis costs but I seem to have seen £70 so even if you charge that as £35ph, I think that is enough time to write a personalised analaysis. They are supposed to be trained and know what’s in the shops already so it’s hardly a difficult task, surely it can be done in 2 hours and still be bespoke enough to help someone. I can’t believe that she has charged £70 so a cut and paste and generic email!!

You’ve been blocked

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe that some of you have the same wording even in that opening email as I thought that was the bit that WAS tailored!!!
I think it’s shocking that she was allowed to get away with this for so long. I would be so angry if I’d paid for an analysis only to receive this generic twaddle and cheesy lines 😆

I don’t know how much the analysis costs but I seem to have seen £70 so even if you charge that as £35ph, I think that is enough time to write a personalised analaysis. They are supposed to be trained and know what’s in the shops already so it’s hardly a difficult task, surely it can be done in 2 hours and still be bespoke enough to help someone. I can’t believe that she has charged £70 so a cut and paste and generic email!!

You’ve been blocked
Bizarre.

Its amazing the amount of people who have been analysed as the wrong seasons and shapes. She has been the master of her own downfall

This all makes me so sad, what a shame. I was analysed (bronze £35 which was absolute max of what I could afford at the time) last year and whilst some things didn't sit right about the analysis,the colour stuff hae changed my style so much for the better. I loved the group at first but realised how much it was stifled by the admins and following susie on insta could just see how things were changing. I think she is gonna really struggle from this both financially and mentally which is a real shame.

I bought a patreon membership for another influencer I follow and I cancelled it after 2 months as I just never used it. Couldn't justify that cost.

I muted SBS group a while ago in an attempt to curb spending 🤣🤣 but have joined the new one!

Two random thoughts this morning:

1- the fact that women in the FB group would often say their analysis made them cry, gives you a good indication of how Susie is cashing in on poor self-esteem

2- Susie used to frequently complain on her Insta about how overloaded she was writing all these analyses, and that she’d be up til late and on the edge of a burnout . . . clearly all for the sympathy vote as she could get through 100s of copy & paste jobs in a day!!

My analysis put me at a pear but failed to realise that I have enormous boobs so showing off my shoulders and high neck tops isn't really appropriote for me with the bra situation. I did question it though and the stylist made some suggestions.

OK... Could someone please go check it trust pilot is still up because mine has gone blank and is not showing anyone's reviews anymore.

Reactions: 1
Two random thoughts this morning:

1- the fact that women in the FB group would often say their analysis made them cry, gives you a good indication of how Susie is cashing in on poor self-esteem

2- Susie used to frequently complain on her Insta about how overloaded she was writing all these analyses, and that she’d be up til late and on the edge of a burnout . . . clearly all for the sympathy vote as she could get through 100s of copy & paste jobs in a day!!
That's another reason I went off the whole situation, the moaning about burn out and being busy. I mean come on...I found it a bit much

A friend asked me about SBS once and I said that sometimes it just felt like a couple of middle class women with nothing better to do

OK... Could someone please go check it trust pilot is still up because mine has gone blank and is not showing anyone's reviews anymore.
I can still see all the reviews

I saw it was on about half an hour ago. I know my friend wants to write a review today!

There is so many posts on the new group where people are asking If they are the season and shape they have been told they are, to think for 5 years I have been getting it wrong and now I finally know what suits me its actually been life changing and for the right reasons!

Reactions: 5
That's another reason I went off the whole situation, the moaning about burn out and being busy. I mean come on...I found it a bit much

A friend asked me about SBS once and I said that sometimes it just felt like a couple of middle class women with nothing better to do

I can still see all the reviews
Ah OK, I will check on my laptop rather than my phone when I can. On my phone its just a blank page.

Out of curiosity though, can reviews be removed (from ether SBS or the platform itself) from places like trust pilot?

OMG just gone back and looked at mine that was done early 2017 and I’ve pretty much been told the same as u ladies, I was so flattered by what they said I must be a complete twit

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.