Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere (possibly in here so apologies if this is repetitive) that someone's husband or partner read their analysis and said how vague it was and read like a style horoscope. I can see this now. I mean we all have a waist, a dècolletage and shoulders don't we!
That was my husband. I was very much in the "oh isn't she wonderful" gushing stage when the email came through, but I'd noticed typos, font changes etc and was really trying to see the good in it because everyone else did (you know when you start to think there must be something wrong with you, if no one else can see it). He had a look and that's exactly what he said. Once he said it, I couldn't unsee it and it out such a sour taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 4
I think trust pilot is just being slow. It’s opened but taking ages to load the comments :)

Reactions: 2
@Acatgirl that's also when I started to notice just how happy the group was all the time, that no one was saying anything remotely constructive and it was all just gushing of "oh babez you look fabulous" even if you looked like the bird lady from Mary Poppins 🐦

Are you telling me I am not as pretty as my email said I was? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
I'm sure your beautiful and look fabulous, but I would definately tell you if you were wearing something that didn't suit you or, help you find something to cover something YOU felt uncomfortable with.

Like, I hate my legs. I'm tall but my legs are short, stumpy and wobbly... I want to make them look better, not rock around in play suits that gets sucked into the abyss of my crack

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Out of curiosity though, can reviews be removed (from ether SBS or the platform itself) from places like trust pilot?
I was wondering this because a review was posted yesterday which mentioned they were scared they might be threatened with legal action and I've just looked and it's not there anymore. I keep going on to start a review but I'm going to wait a few days so I can actually review my own experience as I think I'm still a bit clouded and gobsmacked at other peoples experiences at this point.

Re the comments about being blocked from IG - I actually think they are trying to out the people contributing to forums by blocking and watching these threads. I also think that's what was happening with the whole FB "glitch" the other week.

Reactions: 5
God. I've read your comments for a couple of days following the announcement. I paid over £100 for a gold analysis and online shop. My 'personalised' style analysis was very much along the lines of those shared?! The service wasn't what I'd been expecting at the time and I don't/didn't have the confidence to jump into the FB group.
My personal shop was annotated incorrectly with someone else's name. I queried it at the time but was assured that this was mine, given the C&P that has become apparent, but I'm not so sure any more.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was wondering this because a review was posted yesterday which mentioned they were scared they might be threatened with legal action and I've just looked and it's not there anymore. I keep going on to start a review but I'm going to wait a few days so I can actually review my own experience as I think I'm still a bit clouded and gobsmacked at other peoples experiences at this point.

Re the comments about being blocked from IG - I actually think they are trying to out the people contributing to forums by blocking and watching these threads. I also think that's what was happening with the whole FB "glitch" the other week.
If you click on about or business transparency is should show if any reviews have been challenged or removed, I think!

Reactions: 3
How would they know who is who from here though?

God. I've read your comments for a couple of days following the announcement. I paid over £100 for a gold analysis and online shop. My 'personalised' style analysis was very much along the lines of those shared?! The service wasn't what I'd been expecting at the time and I don't/didn't have the confidence to jump into the FB group.
My personal shop was annotated incorrectly with someone else's name. I queried it at the time but was assured that this was mine, given the C&P that has become apparent, but I'm not so sure any more.
They spelled my name wrong on mine, not massively but I was a bit hmmm about it at the time.

Reactions: 1
Luckily I never purchased an analysis - only some of the guides which were terrible. But I would suggest that people share the opening line of their analysis in their TP reviews to show just how she is indeed copy and pasting every analysis. She cannot sue for that, as if it’s just the opening line and no personal info or personalised advice is being given she’s not losing anything that’s giving away her style secrets.

I was removed as part of the ‘glitch’ but at that point I don’t think I was really commenting here (just reading) and same on MN. I never comment on her IG or in the group though so assumed I had been removed for lack of activity.
unless tattle or MN are sharing our email addresses with her she can’t work it out based on my interaction with her socials .

Looks like I’ll be on the sued by Susie list then for my opinions!

I wonder if the reviewer got scared and removed it herself.
I know a poster on here wanted to leave a review but said she was too anxious at the threat of legal action.

What sort of business threatens their customers so they don’t leave negative reviews? Surely not a business who spouts the “be kind” mantra on a daily basis.

Bet she tries to get the bad reviews removed - she will say they are fake and written by trolls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You are correct that a review has been removed as it was left by the husband as his wife was too afraid to post. I don't know if they removed it or it was challenged by SBS maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You are correct that a review has been removed as it was left by the husband as his wife was too afraid to post. I don't know if they removed it or it was challenged by SBS maybe?
Says Susie hasn't flagged any reviews, maybe they changed their minds about posting

@mysecretself that does make sense. It was just a niggle I've had, not that I'm paranoid or anything 🕵️‍♂️ I have nothing to hide, except my wobbly bits but they wouldn't help me with that so...

I was removed as part of the ‘glitch’ but at that point I don’t think I was really commenting here (just reading) and same on MN. I never comment on her IG or in the group though so assumed I had been removed for lack of activity.
unless tattle or MN are sharing our email addresses with her she can’t work it out based on my interaction with her socials .
Tattle can’t legally share our details to a third party as it would be breaking GDPR and we could sue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi , I purchased an analysis and like the rest of you I was a bit meh . ‘Babe you have the most gorgeous waist etc’ I’m and hourglass but short . I’m guessing my analysis was the same as for a tall hourglass ?! I suppose there’s only so much they can do without meeting you in person though. I found the fb group only blew smoke up the ‘out there ‘ outfits . I own dr marten sandals , mom jeans etc although I know I wear them in my own style ...the only people who got any feedback on the group was anyone who looked alternative , no one who wore a more classic style of outfit . The stylists outfits were a very bad advertisement . One stylist I actually thought ‘oh bless her she hasn’t got the hang of her analysis yet ‘ then realized she was being paid to style others !! Also once your outfit had enough comments they switched commenting off !? I sometimes got the feeling Susie didn’t like that some of the people commenting where actually better out together than her or her team !

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Pay up now as trolls are jealous and vile, Susie will protect you as her lawyer is on speed dial.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a dick. Advice is all over Pinterest. Its hardly new.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.