Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RitaSueBobtoo I’ve directed people to the new FB group. Also I’ve left a review on Trust Pilot. I think I was among the first women to be bullied by her and so she’ll remember me. She was vile.
Did you keep copies of the messages?
I hope so.

Someone on Mumsnet has also noticed that the screenshot was taken 3 seconds after it was posted.
That’s some supersonic internet connection there - to be able to read quite a long post and screenshot it within 3:seconds. Wonder who her ISP is? Sign me up!
I hope she’s also got screenshots of those photos that have allegedly been posted on “a forum”. Why hasn’t she named said forum?
Also, if she’s had vile messages sent to her then that IS unacceptable and has crossed the line - again, name and shame them with screenshots of these messages. Expose them to us all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 in my analysis she picked out my legs and said how amazing they were! Like duck they are! They’re short and bulky!! Nothing nice about my legs!
It was exactly this which put me off ever getting an analysis (well that and the blatant hypocrisy...)

I read the early comments on MN and so many said similar things about their analyses, and that they were told their least favourite feature was their best etc . I'm very realistic about my features and know full well I have terrible legs and a very high waist so why would I risk paying money to be told to show off my least attractive features? 🤷🏼‍♀️

RitaSueBobtoo I’ve directed people to the new FB group. Also I’ve left a review on Trust Pilot. I think I was among the first women to be bullied by her and so she’ll remember me. She was vile.
I had a quick look at the new group and it seems lovely and relaxed. Interesting (and very telling) how many people are posting who weren't able or did not feel confident to post in the previous group... I'm so sorry you experienced such horrible treatment, that must have been so terrible for you. How Iovely though that so many women are so happy to see you in the new group !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It was exactly this which put me off ever getting an analysis (well that and the blatant hypocrisy...)

I read the early comments on MN and so many said similar things about their analyses, and that they were told their least favourite feature was their best etc . I'm very realistic about my features and know full well I have terrible legs and a very high waist so why would I risk paying money to be told to show off my least attractive features? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I had a quick look at the new group and it seems lovely and relaxed. Interesting (and very telling) how many people are posting who weren't able or did not feel confident to post in the previous group... I'm so sorry you experienced such horrible treatment, that must have been so terrible for you. How Iovely though that so many women are so happy to see you in the new group !
It makes you see the other side to it all now doesn’t it!! I’m sure there are more than will eventually come out of the woodwork so to speak. I’m on the new group and already seems so much more informative with other stylists on there. I get that she wouldn’t have other stylists on her page when it’s her business but it is interesting to see other people’s take on it all.

Reactions: 4
It makes you see the other side to it all now doesn’t it!! I’m sure there are more than will eventually come out of the woodwork so to speak. I’m on the new group and already seems so much more informative with other stylists on there. I get that she wouldn’t have other stylists on her page when it’s her business but it is interesting to see other people’s take on it all.
I’m shocked and disappointed. I really thought she was a good person and cared. I’m usually a good judge of character so I’m even more annoyed that I got taken for a ride.
The new group is great and there is so much more in there now. Feels genuine and not forced.

I’m shocked and disappointed. I really thought she was a good person and cared. I’m usually a good judge of character so I’m even more annoyed that I got taken for a ride.
The new group is great and there is so much more in there now. Feels genuine and not forced.
You’re not the only one that got taken in by her.

Reactions: 3
I like to think I’m a good judge of character and something changed with her once she got a bit more famous and employed more stylists. I think it’s a classic case of getting too big too quickly and as much as she wants to increase / grow the size / capacity of the business you just can’t do that without some backlash and she just can’t take criticism. AT ALL. I think if I was to meet her or go on a personal shop with her we would clash majorly.
I get the impression she wants to tick all the boxes, be a business woman, supportive wife, good mother, social media sensation trying to spread this empowering message and improve women’s lives when it appears she has done quite the opposite on a number of occasions and been a bit of a nasty witch!!

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she is reading and following this thread and in a way I kind of feel a bit sorry for her because I think it’s going to hit her quite hard and have an impact on her already fragile mental health.

I’m not a troll by any lengths and I don’t wish her harm but I reckon she’s a very it’s my way or the high way kind of boss, certainly not someone I’d like to work for and the only person she cares about is herself!!!

I don’t think she’s a bad person at all and I blame the people she’s paying for guidance through all of this.

She suffers from anxiety which can be debilitating and I think it’s that, combined with bad business guidance that has caused all of this.

These people that are guiding her haven’t protected her and shown her what to focus on and what matters to her, they’ve been driven by the £££ and she’s blindly followed them, believing her own hype. And that’s why she struggles at every turn.

Reactions: 6
@SareBear you’re not the only one with amazing legs :ROFLMAO:

I really wish I could read a few other analyses because I’m not convinced theyre as unique as advertised

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really does! Great for those who have had really positive experiences but there seems to be so many who haven't, which is such a shame for them . I've joined the new group too as it looks great. I'm still a member of the old group too, I'm waiting to see how long it takes for them to realise and boot me out!!

Gardengrower81 and 50sgirl it is lovely to be welcomed back 😊😊 I had screenshottex her messages and sent to a friend but now the screenshots are blank. I can only assume because she blocked me??
Really? I didn't think that could happen to screenshots but maybe I'm wrong...

Reactions: 5
I almost just commented on her IG to ask about those photos she's claimed were posted on here or MN (knowing full well she's a liar) as I have nothing to hide on there, but oh my god, those women who have posted to violently support her are so hostile! I'd be letting myself in for some crazy tit. Theyve gone beyond drinking the kool aid, they're hooked up to an IV drip of the stuff.

I don't think she's a bad person, I think she has just fallen into the trap of believing her own publicity and viewing those who are not 100% with her as against her. Her business has grown at an frightening quick rate which must do strange things to the ego too...

Has anybody heard back from the SBS team that complained on TP yet ? Did they offer to reanalysis or did she just threaten you with a lawyers letter?

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's a bad person, I think she has just fallen into the trap of believing her own publicity and viewing those who are not 100% with her as against her. Her business has grown at an frightening quick rate which must do strange things to the ego too...
I think you’re right. It’s sad she lost her way. I do feel for her, I suffer with anxiety and can imagine how I would be feeling now so I do sympathise

Gardengrower81 and 50sgirl it is lovely to be welcomed back 😊😊 I had screenshottex her messages and sent to a friend but now the screenshots are blank. I can only assume because she blocked me??
No, screenshots are for life that's why I love them 😁 they become just like any other photo in your camera roll- no one can alter them. Must be a technical glitch, maybe your friend still has them or they might even be stored in your media links (on whatsapp for example)

Reactions: 1
I caved and signed up to Patreon to see what all the fuss was about. I don’t see how it will take off. The beauty of Facebook is that you’re on there anyway and can have a quick browse of groups. I hardly ever went on the SBS group and don’t have the time or inclination to spend time reading the posts and chat room, and certainly not for £6 a month. It’s such a bad move!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.