Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The £6 a month fee must be going to fund all her legal bills for when she sues everyone and trademarks all her slogans 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Taking legal action for what?!? To stop people having an opinion?!?
Exactly. Just another empty threat. But maybe she's put the frighteners on MN which is why they are pulling threads and banning members for no reason?

Reactions: 1
Hardly anyone being kind in her insta comments when discussing us vile women on Tattle 🙄 must only apply on certain platforms 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@blaire waldorf gaslighting!!! That's the word I was looking for earlier and it's so true. I lived with a gaslighting narcissist for 10 years, her behaviour is exactly the same as his; everyone else's fault, can't take criticism in anyway shape or form, fabricates all these 'vile' womens posts (that none of us have seen!), makes herself the victim.

I really, really hope other people find this thread and I really hope it isn't taken down. Censorship the way she wants it is ludicrous. People should be allowed to warn others about shoddy services and liars. Particularly those who are so hell bent on making themselves out to be saints.

Her Instagram, the Facebook group, the reviews that have been so heavily edited to make them look like a fabulous company... It's pure deception and in my eyes, bordering on fraudulent.

Reactions: 6

Yel

She blatantly wrote that deceitful gaslighting post herself to share. It's such a text book error to screenshot it 3 seconds after it was posted :ROFLMAO: Yeah she'll say she spotted it on her feed, but it looks fishy to me to find a comment so quickly that perfectly fits her agenda from an empty/fake Instagram account.

1598966618051.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm so happy that there are many many others that feel susie bullied them. I thought it was me and that I had done something wrong for so long. She had a rating of 4.8 on trust pilot and it's down to 4.2 overnight https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/styledbysusie.co.uk. I wouldn't wish harm on anyone but it's refreshing to see her being held account for her actions.
Envisions Susie picking up phone to her lawyer who she’s got on speed dial📱

• Haha
Erm i have been on here from the start ,i really can not remember anyone mentioning her family ?? At all . Its been all business talk, her business tatics , her sense of style ( well she is a stylist ) maybe a little bit of what she is like in person . Any thing on apprence is almost shut down and no mention of family ?? Where is the screen shot saying this ?
I remember it was a reply when someone questioned if Susie might be pregnant, around the time she was canvassing for content on a new maternity and breastfeeding piece she was thinking of (which incidentally is now up on Patreon and as such many of the contributors won't be able to see the fruits of their suggestions), and they said Susie has previously said [son's name] will be an only child. I also did see on one of the forums someone questioned Susie's ability to care for her child given her apparent mental fragility. At another point someone commented along the lines that she's not or can't be spending any time with her son. I thought that was uncalled for to be honest. I haven't seen anything that would make anybody question her abilities as a parent. As pissed off as I am that I've spent good money and they've treated me poorly as a customer, I don't think that's ever ok and i can understand why she would be fighting to get those sorts of posts removed. The rest about the business and poor service should be left for all to see and make their own decisions.

Reactions: 8

Yel

I thought that was uncalled for to be honest. I haven't seen anything that would make anybody question her abilities as a parent. As pissed off as I am that I've spent good money and they've treated me poorly as a customer, I don't think that's ever ok and i can understand why she would be fighting to get those sorts of posts removed.
Welcome to tattle, I get why some people might not like that kind of comment but it's our #2 rule to not attempt to moderate or tell people what they should post as it turns the thread into a mess. Hit report to let the mods know, keep scrolling or ignore a user.

I understand people think parenting comments should be off-limits, but if an influencer is sharing their personal life including details about their children some people will inevitably an opinion on it. Do report if you think they cross a line :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Susie is gaslighting us. I remember her having her son on her instagram before, including his name. If she has gone through and deleted any mentions of him then that is just rewriting history.

And if the viral sunglasses story did happen, the girl probably did look tit in the sunglasses, and her friend was doing her a favour.

This was posted on Aug 19th.
Someone is lying...
Is it the tattle member who has nothing to gain from making up this piece of uninteresting information?
Or Susie who is trying to get people to believe that everyone on tattle is a troll who is ripping her life apart?
She has featured her son quite regularly in the past, but covered his face. She did share his name on Instagram too as I remember thinking at the time that it was quite an unusual name 🤔

She has featured her son quite regularly in the past, but covered his face. She did share his name on Instagram too as I remember thinking at the time that it was quite an unusual name 🤔
Exactly, I know his name and as you say it is not common so sticks in your memory

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.