Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading here for a few weeks but noticed a users posts on this thread have been removed. They posted an email from Susie so would have been easy to identify and then threaten legal action. Susie really does seem to be a bully

Reactions: 6
Reading here for a few weeks but noticed a users posts on this thread have been removed. They posted an email from Susie so would have been easy to identify and then threaten legal action. Susie really does seem to be a bully
She is. I'm banned from MN now even though I didn't say anything wrong, and so did others. Shes driving people away from various platforms left, right and centre. I'm guessing she's got some kind of arrangement going with MN whereby she's paid to advertise there in the past and so they are protecting her. Makes no sense otherwise, I've never known anything like it.

Reactions: 3
She is. I'm banned from MN now even though I didn't say anything wrong, and so did others. Shes driving people away from various platforms left, right and centre. I'm guessing she's got some kind of arrangement going with MN whereby she's paid to advertise there in the past and so they are protecting her. Makes no sense otherwise, I've never known anything like it.
Didn’t they behave in a similar with with MOD?

Why is she going on about people saying shes a tit Mum and she wont take it lying down? Did I miss that on here? Most have said shes a bleeping tit stylist 🤷‍♀️ I'm not arsed about her kids, I'm arsed about her playing the victim all over her social media though....mind you trolls are good for engagement, bet the latest post has sent loads over to the app. She isnt the first to try and take Tattle down. It's a gossip site for opinions 🤷‍♀️ nobody is making death threats and nobody on here has been particularly nasty. She wants to live a day in the life of certain public figures who get death threats because of their sexuality etc, now THATS trolling and cyber bullying. Shes an absolute bleeping bellend. Can just picture her stamping her giant feet because she can't control some of the things being posted in the other group 😂 she needs to stop reading here and tell people to stop sending her stuff from here. It's not like we inbox her or comment stuff on her pages so if she chooses to read it that's her own fault.....Freedom of Speech Susie luv.....I know that's a swear word in your world

Reactions: 7
Didn’t they behave in a similar with with MOD?
I'm not sure. I didn't really follow all that stuff but it wouldn't surprise me as they also seem to have some kind of weird stranglehold on the internet.
MOD's what brought me over here

Reactions: 2
I really hope some of the make up stylists and other stylists who are engaging on the new group can gain some business from it.

In my opinion, giving free advice and honesty gets future customers engaging with you.

Why is she going on about people saying shes a tit Mum and she wont take it lying down? Did I miss that on here? Most have said shes a bleeping tit stylist 🤷‍♀️ I'm not arsed about her kids, I'm arsed about her playing the victim all over her social media though....mind you trolls are good for engagement, bet the latest post has sent loads over to the app. She isnt the first to try and take Tattle down. It's a gossip site for opinions 🤷‍♀️ nobody is making death threats and nobody on here has been particularly nasty. She wants to live a day in the life of certain public figures who get death threats because of their sexuality etc, now THATS trolling and cyber bullying. Shes an absolute bleeping bellend. Can just picture her stamping her giant feet because she can't control some of the things being posted in the other group 😂 she needs to stop reading here and tell people to stop sending her stuff from here. It's not like we inbox her or comment stuff on her pages so if she chooses to read it that's her own fault.....Freedom of Speech Susie luv.....I know that's a swear word in your world
Can’t say I’ve seen that either? Sadly, I think she’s doing it to scaremonger the sheep to join the app. 🐑

I'm actually shocked at her latest story on IG. Firstly, whoever posted the comment she's screenshot is a right little stirrer, secondly she has named her son and thirdly...'entire life ripped apart'?! She's trying to act like she's famous.

I'm actually shocked at her latest story on IG. Firstly, whoever posted the comment she's screenshot is a right little stirrer, secondly she has named her son and thirdly...'entire life ripped apart'?! She's trying to act like she's famous.

Bizarre behaviour isn't it?

Reactions: 4
Exactly, the only reason we know her sons name is because she said it. She’s so strange, her truth and the actual truth are very far apart.

Reactions: 10
I’m absolutely speechless that she has told a group of women that their pictures have been reposted and poked fun at. That’s the same bulls**t as her viral Daily Mail story about the sunglasses. The woman just can’t help herself to make people believe she’s some sort of saint.

I’m absolutely speechless that she has told a group of women that their pictures have been reposted and poked fun at. That’s the same bulls**t as her viral Daily Mail story about the sunglasses. The woman just can’t help herself to make people believe she’s some sort of saint.
Just seen that. The manipulation is just another tactic to grow her business. How bloody unkind of her.

Reactions: 4
Susie is gaslighting us. I remember her having her son on her instagram before, including his name. If she has gone through and deleted any mentions of him then that is just rewriting history.

And if the viral sunglasses story did happen, the girl probably did look tit in the sunglasses, and her friend was doing her a favour.

she had openly posted that she doesn’t want anymore children and Clark will be an only child.
This was posted on Aug 19th.
Someone is lying...
Is it the tattle member who has nothing to gain from making up this piece of uninteresting information?
Or Susie who is trying to get people to believe that everyone on tattle is a troll who is ripping her life apart?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry but I find it hilarious her job is she names women after fruit and stops them from talking to eachother 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erm i have been on here from the start ,i really can not remember anyone mentioning her family ?? At all . Its been all business talk, her business tatics , her sense of style ( well she is a stylist ) maybe a little bit of what she is like in person . Any thing on apprence is almost shut down and no mention of family ?? Where is the screen shot saying this ?

Reactions: 5
I'm one of the mugs that shelled put for a full analysis.

So it began like this.... 🙄

"Wow babe you're a gorgeous lady"... now, duck off with your effusive bollocks, I'm not a babe or gorgeous so dont come at me with the "You-must-start-with-positivity" bullshit mkay? I'm old enough to be your bleeping mum.

soooooo....

My colouring analysis. It was totally way off. Bad times. The clothes, having stated the parts I wished to hide, were what my stylist decided to show off... thanks hun, glad you read my profile I'd written... took me 2 seconds to write down the 4 areas I didnt want highlighting... roughly 2 seconds longer than you gave a tit to read it...

Then she gave me a long list of pictures stating what the item was "coat" "high waisted jeans" "dress"... as if she'd taken them from a child's "my first English book" ... Great, where they from? ... Who bleeping knows...that was obv too much effort... not even in my "colours"... still, I have 2 sheets that my grandkids can use to learn to read... "Point to the chunky heel" "find the white trainers" "find the leopard print"... bet there's a few of us that could do that by the sounds of it? 😬

So I had to follow the fb group to find out what I could wear... so far I was 70 nicker down and none the bleeping wiser.... so Facebook, can't ask for advice based on my season and shape cos "secret, hun" so I'm sat watching middle aged woman after middle aged woman whack on a kimono or a band tshirt and some clumpy white trainers or proper 80s vegan style sandals in the hope of not looking middle aged, whilst standing in front of an IKEA mirror surrounded by next tags and return labels and ask "does this suit me" (because they have no bleeping clue either, because they got the same bullshit pamphlets..).. oh and on a night out, why not try out a long dress with clumpy trainers and a leather or denim jacket... like the 3000 other women wandering around the highest street on a night out too, the bleeping tea-dress army was in force last time I ventured out to the local... fucks sake, was not feeling too spesh ...

I decided enough was enough, I wanted to see what our Suze was all about, so I dusted off the Gram, Oh, duck me, turns put she dresses like early 80s Jimmy Somerville/ Roland Rat or an extra from "Aint half hot Mum"... and I paid this woman to advise me on what to wear, when she looks like she's dressed in physical-sarcasm... and the bleeping Kaz bands???Im guessing hide her ears from the annoyed mutterings of pissed off women like me who paid a tit ton to get a pinterest pamphlet and royally mugged off.. Kaz band should be renamed the "la la la I can't bleeping hear you band".. and now she wants to charge the same price again, yearly, for this advice... nah mate.

Here's my advice...

Wear what makes you bleeping happy...
This made my day!! Hilarious

Reactions: 2
Funny how no one ever said anything personal about the women in her group (in fact, some of her customers were actually posting themselves), yet in her IG comments, we are all branded as 'vile women'. Hm.

also if you look at the Instagram story with the screenshot message from someone, it’s not a quote from tattle in the background. It’s her latest grid post explaining why they’re shutting down the Facebook group...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.