Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there are some sort of crisis talks going on now and a plan of damage limitation being devised.
I hope so !!

Comments disabled and removed from susies insta post launching the patreon ? Which also
Means she has removed half of the information as it was in the comments 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Sadly i have a feeling @Oopsadaisy has been bullied into removing her honest opinions on the service she received. Such a shame if this is the case as she really did help get the ball rolling in trying to improve the service and voice people's concerns. Maybe citizen advice recommended she remove all her comments from MN and close her account down on here. So much from SBS and #bekind

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I hope so !!

Comments disabled and removed from susies insta post launching the patreon ? Which also
Just came on to say the same thing 🙄 cue another mental health post from her crying trolls and bullies 🤦‍♀️ just realised why she hasnt got any friends who aren't on her payroll.....

I hope so !!

Pathetic!!! This is a grown woman and supposed to be a professional business. Grow up fgs!!!

Reactions: 2
Sadly i have a feeling @Oopsadaisy has been bullied into removing her honest opinions on the service she received. Such a shame if this is the case as she really did help get the ball rolling in trying to improve the service and voice people's concerns. Maybe citizen advice recommended she remove all her comments from MN and close her account down on here. So much from SBS and #bekind
that’s really sad if she’s been pushed of her and MN for having an opinion

They are still on here, they were active 4 mins ago viewing this thread according to their user profile 👌

My concern is even if I'm in the right can't she sue me and I have to hire someone legal and spend my own time and money (that I can't afford either) and get stressed over something total bulls*it.

She's disgusts me with all the bull she says and does things like this behind people's backs out of public eye. She's a terrible person and woman.
She can't sue you if you tell the truth. If you just state the facts and don't slag her off there's nothing she can do.
If anything you could report her to trading standards. You paid for a service and weren't satisfied because the 'goods' weren't up to scratch. She then threatened you and intimidated you by saying she has your address. That is just bullying and quite frankly scary.

Reactions: 7
The ‘biggest decision’ she’s ever made about her business and less than 24 hours later she removes the comments on the Insta post...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I saw today or yesterday that she removed her MN comments and i was looking at a help thread on here earlier where I saw that she had asked about deleting her account. I read the TP reviews as soon as they went up and I immediately recognised her review and it looks like she used a real name, so I'm wondering if that's why or whether she had had some grief from SBS over it :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She’s back.... all I took away from it was she’s not lining her own pockets so I assume it’s now all going to charity 🙄

• Haha
She can't sue you if you tell the truth. If you just state the facts and don't slag her off there's nothing she can do.
If anything you could report her to trading standards. You paid for a service and weren't satisfied because the 'goods' weren't up to scratch. She then threatened you and intimidated you by saying she has your address. That is just bullying and quite frankly scary.
This is also a miss use of date protection . If she is going to threaten the law she should know the law.

Reactions: 7
Just to add to my last comment ... Especially now I've read someone was threatened by SBS saying they knew their address! May be I'm reading way to much in to it though.

Reactions: 1
I saw today or yesterday that she removed her MN comments and i was looking at a help thread on here earlier where I saw that she had asked about deleting her account. I read the TP reviews as soon as they went up and I immediately recognised her review and it looks like she used a real name, so I'm wondering if that's why or whether she had had some grief from SBS over it :unsure:
I saw this too. @Oopsadaisy i know you can see this . I really hope you are okay and thank you for all your help with helping people feel brave about speaking up . Its not just susie with feelings , its paying customers too. To feel cheated or threatened when you were seeking help you want to be treated with kindess. It takes courage to speak up and its taken a long time for people to feel brave enough to do so .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Blimey her insta post is yet again deflecting the real issue. Did she really not expect some sort of backlash? If you are going to change the way access to your business is being done then you have to expect opinions. It really is a case of if you can't be 100% positive dont comment and no one can live their lives with that mindset. Im a firm believer in positivity but im also a firm believer in freedom of speech and not being controlled within an inch of my life. I have my views and will share them and all without the need to call her a nasty name because MY truth is all I speak, perhaps she should look on these forums and realise many are also just speaking their own truths and if she cannot handle the fact that no business has 100% positive feedback she shouldn't be in business. The only way you grow and develop is listening to constructive criticism and being accepting that not everyone is going to love you!

I really hate that she keeps going on about people mentioning her mental health, we all struggle and i haven't once seen anyone take the piss out of her for it. Please stop trying to deflect attention away from a badly thought out new way of running a business. If she was that confident in it then there is no need to justify herself to anyone but herself and her team. The constant need to get support from people speaks volumes, she is the one inticing the hate. Not others.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What an absolute tit show. The main prerogative here was to make money. Don’t bullshit it’s about the community or for charity. Wanting to grow your business and make money is fair enough. She has a business after all. But anyone with any idea of how Facebook groups work will know moving people away from it will not go down well. If she wanted to monetise it, charge people £1 a month. That’s 14k a month. Enough there to pay multiple people to admin the group as well as giving the stylists a monthly fee. I think people would have been way more receptive to this. Way more. And actually happy up pay a minimal fee if it meant people were getting paid for working in the group. Absolutely awful advice.

Reactions: 4
Really irritated by the insta post. Unless people are messaging her directly, have not seen ANY bullying or name calling for her or anyone else! It’s just deflecting the issue. If she’d have just said I’m really sorry, I know people are pissed off but my business is suffering and i need to do this so that we can survive, I’d actually have some respect, all this “it’s so you can be safe” and “because of the trolls” bollocks is just so fake and I can’t believe anyone is buying it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To have peoples personal info and threaten them with this info whilst creating an environment where nobody can speak out or question it.....bleeping CULT! It's almost like a predator getting these women when they are feeling vulnerable and with low self esteem and then controlling them.....half the ones on the app probs have Stockholm syndrome 🥴

• Haha
I missed the announcement yesterday but only saw her reply today and I'm fuming I haven't found this thread before!

I bought an analysis whilst on maternity leave with my 2nd (so ultra low self confidence, wobbly weight and poor mental health). I thought from all the reviews it would be life changing - waited about 2 weeks to be sent a fuckin pdf and an email beginning with "wow babe! You are stunning!" like... I'm no fool. I'm not stunning in any way shape or form. I found it so condescending and poorly written - like something you'd comment on an Instagram post "stun hun xx". Not to mention the analysis taught me nothing other than I definitely DON'T want to be dressing like the thousands in the "tribe" - chunky trainers, earrings, lipstick.

Gawk.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The silly thing is that if she’d just read the criticism on Mumsnet and here and addressed it by making a few small changes to her business (asking for honest feedback, asking people to contact her if they felt part of their analysis was wrong and being transparent in agreeing that they’d made a mistake and then rectified it, allowing more constructive criticism on the group but still no unkindness) then everyone would have respected her for it, appreciated the changes and it would have blown over really quickly. This is a ridiculous knee jerk reaction. At no point has any of the criticism been taken on board or addressed, all she has done is shut it down in any way she can. And that has alienated even more of her customers.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.