Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this new chat room was so great, why did she get so teary and emotional on the video talking about the release of it? She also said repeatedly how nervous she was. She must have known that it would go down like a tit sandwich. plus, it’s the internet...I wouldn’t like to have had my pictures shared, if that’s what happened but you can’t get so upset about those things, you’ll give yourself a heart attack. She could have said in the group -share your pictures but please be mindful that we have had some reposting in other forums, or we can have a paid, safer community, and let the customers decide for themselves .
It's all an act the tears, the shakes, the 'oh my hearts racing' bullshit.....I've not seen any photos and any screenshots off the group I've blanked user names apart from the business coach person. What's the best way to control a group? Fear! But dont worry £6 a month and Aunty Susie will protect you 🤬

Reactions: 5
Oh it's the old classic.....but I'm doing this for your own good, to protect you 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I haven't seen any photos put on here or mumsnet of people being called those things??? I want to see her proof of this. She is again just lying and legal action??? For what? She is trying to scare people from talking and I for one will not be silenced yet again by her. I honestly don't see where in these forums these comments are shared ot have I totally missed them? The only images I have ever seen are the ones of themselves the posters have put on!

Reactions: 8
If this new chat room was so great, why did she get so teary and emotional on the video talking about the release of it? She also said repeatedly how nervous she was. She must have known that it would go down like a tit sandwich. plus, it’s the internet...I wouldn’t like to have had my pictures shared, if that’s what happened but you can’t get so upset about those things, you’ll give yourself a heart attack. She could have said in the group -share your pictures but please be mindful that we have had some reposting in other forums, or we can have a paid, safer community, and let the customers decide for themselves .
I certainly don’t condone photos from a private group being shared on a public forum (and I’ve never seen any on here). It actually makes me feel uncomfortable when people post screenshots of conversations from private groups tbh.
However, I am sensible enough to know that ANYTHING I post on social media could be copied and shared elsewhere. For that reason I don’t even have my face on my FB profile. Once it’s posted I have no control over it and I cannot believe that people are so naive and completely unaware that these things could and do happen.
Nowhere on the internet is safe from this - not even a £72 a year chat room!

Reactions: 7
The whole pictures being shared thing is stupid - the advice she should be offering is 'if you dont want pictures shared/screenshotted, then dont post them' The minute you put any picture on the internet, it is freely available to be screenshot/downloaded and shared widely.

For a long time I have believed the SBS is a fraud and a prolific gaslighter and sadly some of the comments here have backed that up havent they. I truly hope she gets her comeuppance and that her little tribe of obsessives wake up and see her for what she really is.

Reactions: 6

Yel

Ridiculous! Now she's trying to instil paranoia 'I didn't wanna mention it but your photo has probably been reposted and you've probably been slagged off on a forum so you better pay for this new group where no one can repost your photos'.
Hang on did anyone doxx her son here and post memebers from her group?

I'm pretty sure if someone had of done people would have quite rightly called them out on it and as mods we would of delt with it.

More lying to present tattle as something it isn't won't help herself at all.

Reactions: 8
Hang on did anyone doxx her son here and memebers from her group?

I'm pretty sure if someone had of done people would have quite rightly called them out on it and as mods we would of delt with it.

Nope, nobody has but that doesnt stop our Susie recruiting for her protection racket 🙄🤦‍♀️

Throughout reading these forums I have seen so much good business advice for her to take on board and all from paying customers. Sadly she will not take any of it on board and refuses to listen which is her downfall, if you aren't prepared to grow as a person and a business then you shouldn't have one. No one likes criticism but when 90% of people on these threads are saying the same thing..... its time to listen!

Reactions: 3
On the plus side, Trustpilot has gone to ‘good’ now rather than excellent. It’s quite fascinating how many people are realising it’s clearly bullshit once the veil has been removed!

Reactions: 6
Hang on did anyone doxx her son here and memebers from her group?

I can't see any of this on here. As you said, it's not the vibe of this forum to do stuff like that.

People who are joining the new patreon/discord need a reminder that once you post a photo on the internet, it's there for anyone to screenshot/comment on.

Someone used her son's name on an earlier page here but only in passing - she used to show him in her Instagram stories and refer to him by name a lot, and also used to show him in school uniform and her in the school location at pick up. She's got a bit savvier in recent times.

I've followed her for years, was analysed a long time ago - again never understood people saying they got emotional at recieving theirs when it was clearly some platitudes and a cut and paste - and was in the group from the start when she first made it private because she claimed the same as now - people had been rude about outfits, and she claimed she had been threatened via DM. Have just unfollowed her on Instagram. Struggling to believe it all now, especially given this thread. I strongly suspect she found Main Hustle on Instagram and was taken in by her. But surely the 500 followers and only being active since July should have been a warning?!

And the person who warned her of this has 1 post on Instagram, 5 followers and follows 1 person. Like they’re not just a troll.

Reactions: 4
I do agree that discussion or naming of family members when she clearly goes to an effort to keep that part of her life private is not on. And I think slating anybody for their personal physical appearance (not the clothes they wear) is cruel and unnecessary.

That being said, I feel like telling everyone that some members pictures have been shared and some members have been called names is a pure and simple scare tactic. It’s impossible to say “come to Patreon, it won’t happen there”. All of these sites - here, there, FB, Instagram, all of them - are The Internet. And there will always be screen grabbers on the Internet. You will never be able to prevent that happening. You will never be able to keep every picture secure. I bloody hate it but it’s just not the way the world works any more when everything is online. SBS can try to achieve that with this move but I don’t see it working. Sorry.

Last edited:
I remember someone posting about her sons name but that was on mumsnet wasn't it? And clearly one of her friends from what she said too as it was a personal statement that susie had shared. It wasn't used in a horrible way at all, just mentioning something susie had previously said.
Why is she so determined to make these threads out to be something that they are not.

No it was definitely here (I'm not on MN) but was more a slip up then a deliberate naming if you see what I mean

I’ve read all the Mumsnet threads (as they were going on) and all of this thread and I don’t recall ANY photos of group members being posted (and then deleted, because on Mumsnet they certainly would have been). There was one of Sarah on Mumsnet once I think, deleted now obviously. A stylist, anyway, definitely not a customer. Absolutely shocking lies from Susie! The more she posts, the more she seems like a desperate, calculating narcissist.
Same! I never noticed anything. It’s more of the woe is me, people are picking on me bullshit. Actually no love people are calling you out Cos of how you’ve behaved. It’s ironic she wants to support a bullying charity given all the tales of bullying women have received from her 😡

Oh it's the old classic.....but I'm doing this for your own good, to protect you 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I wish tattle had an eye roll emoji!! I cannot eye roll enough at this!!

Reactions: 1
Starting to think she likes to play the victim. The new group is absolutely flying without her, of course it’s early days but I bet that hasn’t gone down well.

Reactions: 7
I've been thinking about this lots and I think Patreon is a great tool for content creators (not basic witch instagrammers but actual bloggers who have knowledge to impart) it gives them an income but she's using it completely "wrong". Susie sells a product, It's like M&S telling you that when you buy your morning pastry for £1 that you need to also sign up to a subscription service at £72 a year to be shown how to best enjoy that pastry.

I have been banned from posting on MN for posting the following: 'Susie has been threatening her clients and intimidating them into not leaving honest reviews. She's a bully. Her true colours have come out' apparently this is speculation and without evidence!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.