Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's just see if & when she addresses everyone on here who is unhappy.
Cannot argue if somebody is genuine happy with their service . But to discredit people's genuine concerns is really unethical business practice.

SBS & OM have stopped following each other on IG too. Plot thickens I guess...
No they’re both still following each other, I just checked. There’s another instagrammer called Organised Motherhood (or something like that), were you thinking of her? X

Reactions: 1
Susie is definitely another one who needs a personal and a professional account. The constant girl crushing on Kirsten Stewart is weird because they are worlds apart when it comes to style. I always find when she posts a look she would be better sticking to less is more, nothing ever looks grown up or polished to me. Each to their own and I’m certainly no bench mark but I’d rather follow someone I’d want to be like than someone who’s look is confusing. It’s all very average .

Reactions: 4
No , thats odd when i looked they wasn't !
SBS is following TOMM but TOMM isn’t following her.... SBS is also following TOMM’s personal account. I m bet she won’t by tomorrow though.

Susie is definitely another one who needs a personal and a professional account. The constant girl crushing on Kirsten Stewart is weird because they are worlds apart when it comes to style. I always find when she posts a look she would be better sticking to less is more, nothing ever looks grown up or polished to me. Each to their own and I’m certainly no bench mark but I’d rather follow someone I’d want to be like than someone who’s look is confusing. It’s all very average .
I agree completely, she needs a personal account and a business SBS account. The lines are too blurred.
Now I think back to when I started following her, she behaved a lot differently to how she behaves now. I know we all change as we get older and experience different things but it’s like she doesn’t know what her focus or USP is any more.

Reactions: 3
SBS is following TOMM but TOMM isn’t following her.... SBS is also following TOMM’s personal account. I m bet she won’t by tomorrow though.

I agree completely, she needs a personal account and a business SBS account. The lines are too blurred.
Now I think back to when I started following her, she behaved a lot differently to how she behaves now. I know we all change as we get older and experience different things but it’s like she doesn’t know what her focus or USP is any more.
Gemma (TOMM) is still following SBS when I look? They’re both following each other x
9B027945-370C-453D-B802-074D688D69D9.jpeg

I don’t have much faith in the emails they’ll send. And you can guarantee that those people will be removed from the FB group.

‘The Styled by Susie Customer Service Team’...LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF at that.
Hha I was going to say the same, you mean yourself, you virtual PA or your sister right?!
Smoke and mirrors , all directly from her business coach no doubt .

Reactions: 6
I see there are some bog standard replies to the negative reviews. As well as the promise of a direct email.
Perhaps they should have responded within 24 hours when I and others complained months ago. Its a tit show all done for public perception. It doesn't surprise me its all generic responses, they couldn't care less about people's feelings and its just a copy and paste much like the guides and analysis

Perhaps they should have responded within 24 hours when I and others complained months ago. Its a tit show all done for public perception. It doesn't surprise me its all generic responses, they couldn't care less about people's feelings and its just a copy and paste much like the guides and analysis
Get on trust pilot and say it took complaining on public forums and fake reviews for SBS to do something... but obv wait until she actually does

Reactions: 2
I’ve been following this page with interest over the last few days and it’s a definite eye opener. I’ve followed SBS since the beginning when she was just starting out and I can see that she’s completely changed. From being your average personable girl next door type, she now just comes across as being passive aggressive and only wanting to hear endless praise and seems sge will just block you/remove you if you are not part of her echo chamber. Don’t get me started on her new ‘stylists’ 😬 SBS just literally has pound signs in her eyes and seems to sign up a new person every week. I follow some on insta and can’t believe they are stylists that people pay money for!! The ‘training ‘ they receive is just a couple of day’s with master Susie and now they are ‘fully trained and certified’ according to susies ‘customer service team’ on Trustpilot 🙄🙄🙄

Anyway, I am one of the ones that’s been kicked out of the fb group!!! no idea what I did as I don’t really use FB much. I reckon they removed inactive members as tbh I don’t post or look there as there’s nothing for me. I don’t want to see people post does this look ok and just yes comments; where’s the constructive criticism? Also as others have said there’s not a lot of diversity...I want to see people who look like me. There us far too much moderation there and that’s a shame as it means the group will never evolve and it’ll just stay like that blowing smoke up susies arse and more and more women will be sold the new services as they have such rave reviews on the group. It’s ridiculous and completely reeks of MLM.

I had been tempted to get an analysis in the past at the very beginning but didn’t due to the cost; at the time I had 2 young kids and I just didn’t have the spare cash. I am so glad I didn’t as it seems it’s just generic twaddle supplies to the masses. I really hope she takes the criticism on board but I fear it’s just lip service at the moment 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Really if you go on Pinterest it tells you what colours match your hair/skin tone and what style suits your body shape. Skip out the so called trained stylist and save the money or just wear whatever you want.

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad I found this thread! I've followed Susie before she even had Sarah working with her (who I dont mind) I dont know what's happened to Susie tbh. The Crystal's, the not drinking self discovery journey only to post boomerangs of alcohol again a few months later 🙄 I find it quite ironic that a woman who is making so much money helping woman find themselves in their style, seems completely lost herself!

I had to mute the group when there was a post which resulted in mass hysteria over 'Susie's selfie mirror' being on sale 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ it was literally just a hallway mirror that she takes her pics in daily 🙄

I had a warning for asking someone what shape they had been analyzed as (as they looked similar to me) and my comment deleted.

After months (years) of debating if I should get a style analysis or not, I think I wanted that feeling so many had posted about everything making sense and falling into place etc etc, but, after catching the threads on MN and here, I am very relieved I didnt!

It's good she has finally allowed trustpilot reviews so people can make an informed decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mumsnet thread now deleted. Jeez, this woman can not handle anything other than praise.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.