Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember the top she said she was wearing that day also & put up a link . Well there are photos of her wearing exact red brenton style top.
But could be a Gem of a super fan maybe ?

I had heard of TOMM but had no clue who she was as I don’t follow many instamummies. I missed the photo merge - did it look like her then?

Reactions: 1
I just don't get why she started the thread in that case? It takes away from all of us who are genuinely unhappy with the service and a whole new thread with great advice on it gets deleted. If a way to speak openly to them about our issues wasn't automatically shut down by SBS as not being kind when all we want to do is sort out an issue with some customer service then it leaves no choice but to come to these forums for us to be able to share our views.

I'm not even sure what she ever said her issue with SBS was or if it was just a plant for her to get to see who commented or followed a thread to kick members off a group. I genuinely am so confused by it all but its clear to me that SBS are watching these threads closely!

I’ve been following this thread for the last couple of weeks and it’s really opened my eyes to SBS... I feel so confused by it all and kind of feel sucked in by an MLM.

I purchased a style analysis and then a couple of online shops. I’m not going to lie, I was a bit underwhelmed but thought that I just had to suck it up. I’ve since looked into CMB and RL thanks to the MN thread.

The trustpilot reviews are suspect too as there are sooooo many 5* reviews. I feel like they’re either by friends or customers have been asked to revies in Tp. There have been Instagram stories all about the different reviews today. I’m hoping that by seeing the negative reviews, SBS will take on board the criticism and update their service.

As for the OM Instagram profile, I clicked on the link she made of her face merge but it had disappeared by the time I read that post and was just a troll 🤷🏻‍♀️ Really weird.

She’s posted on FB that there are big changes coming and to please leave a review. No comments allowed on her post.

Reactions: 2
A few days.

I’ve just seen this on Insta. Here’s hoping she’s going to put things right. I’ll not be holding my breath!
She had 2 reviews at the start of the week, both negative/average. Now she has 50 new glowing reviews.

She’s posted on FB that there are big changes coming and to please leave a review. No comments allowed on her post.
Susie never seems to allow comments on her posts. And since all posts have to be admin-approved, there’s absolutely no outlet for any kind of constructive feedback - it’s crazy really, one big robotic happy group where reality doesn’t exist!!

Reactions: 5
Susie never seems to allow comments on her posts. And since all posts have to be admin-approved, there’s absolutely no outlet for any kind of constructive feedback - it’s crazy really, one big robotic happy group where reality doesn’t exist!!
I never trust a company now who doesn't allow comments to be left, if you have nothing to hide then people should be able to leave a message if they are both happy or unhappy with a service. She tries to limit anything thats not 100% positive and its not a transparent way to run a business. I run my own business and know that you can't please everyone but its about how you deal with the complaints that matters. A negative review thats been dealt with appropriately is better than silence.

Reactions: 2
call me pessimistic but I thought this came across as really passive aggressive
She is passive aggressive. She knew what she was doing when she posted the negative review and mid review, she knew her followers would jump on them and drown out any sort of negativity. All she had to do was say trust pilot was now available for people to review her, instead she directed people to look for the reviews that were anything less than glowing. Every business has to take the good and the bad, its how you deal with the bad that makes you a good company. Sadly she has no idea how to talk to her customers who aren't happy and shuts them down straight away as being negative because they don't believe they got the service they paid for.

It took me a while to see her for what she really is.

Reactions: 6
She is passive aggressive. She knew what she was doing when she posted the negative review and mid review, she knew her followers would jump on them and drown out any sort of negativity. All she had to do was say trust pilot was now available for people to review her, instead she directed people to look for the reviews that were anything less than glowing. Every business has to take the good and the bad, its how you deal with the bad that makes you a good company. Sadly she has no idea how to talk to her customers who aren't happy and shuts them down straight away as being negative because they don't believe they got the service they paid for.

It took me a while to see her for what she really is.
Same here, I was really taken in by her - but for a while now I’ve been increasingly frustrated at the censorship in the FB group and don’t like how much Susie’s changed. The obsession with Caroline Flack, crystals and moon phases, and her use of mental health to deflect from business issues. That isn’t remotely a dig against anyone suffering with MH, I have done myself, it’s just directed at Susie and her avoidance of business issues. X

Reactions: 3
Same here, I was really taken in by her - but for a while now I’ve been increasingly frustrated at the censorship in the FB group and don’t like how much Susie’s changed. The obsession with Caroline Flack, crystals and moon phases, and her use of mental health to deflect from business issues. That isn’t remotely a dig against anyone suffering with MH, I have done myself, it’s just directed at Susie and her avoidance of business issues. X
I too suffer with my mental health and didnt take offence to your comment in the slightest. Its when mental health is used as a weapon its wrong. The first sign of a negative comment and she comes back with it affecting her mental health. I truly believe if she cannot handle someone being less than happy with her service then she shouldn't own her own business. Yes i get sad if a customer isn't 100% satisfied with a service but i go out my way to make sure they are happy with the overall outcome, over the years I have learnt how to manage to my mental health better and perhaps she should be looking into that if life gets her down so much.

She is right, she won't be for everyone but most peoples disappointment has come after paying for a service so its really a service where you have to pay before you can see whether you will like it or not. I too grew fed up with the censorship on the group and on a recommendation here im now on DMBL40 and its a breath of fresh air, you can even post a swimsuit outfit where as susie doesn't allow this incase it uosets someone else's feelings. There is such a thing as too much control and censorship leaves you a little bit like a tyrant dictator.

The group used to be amazing, full of stylish ladies posting amazing things and now its like seeing carbon copies of each other on the posts. Everyone looks the same. I have my own style and no one on there anymore reflects me so thats one of the reasons I came off that group, plus it was feeding my negative feelings about it all and I took susies advice of u following anything that you think is unhealthy and that page certainly became that for me.

More people will start to see her for who she truly is soon enough hopefully, not before she has lined her pockets with a false service before all that though. She is like the worst kind of friend, kind to your face but would soon stab you in the back. She says she is all for empowering women but she just wants people to worship her and pay her for the privilege

Reactions: 4
I was stood in the toy aisle in Tesco when I first saw it and rolled my eyes so hard I thought I’d lost them!🤣 But yes, I agree, I think it’s very passive aggressive.
oahahaha I burst out laughing talk about did for compliments it’s tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.