Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Oopsadaisy I had the same thoughts and was half tempted to start a brand new thread this morning with resources (and included SBS in the interests of fairness) but think it’s best to leave it a little while!

I do hope as SBS have taken on board that they need to listen to customers’ complaints instead of being dismissive and audit a sample of clients by each stylist to see if they need to improve their training (and stop having a bitchfest when people disagree with her).

The OP knew Susie. I wasn't troll hunting, I just called what I saw as I knew it for a fact. The deletion message was over a privacy concern- with good reason. Even MN agreed.

Reactions: 1
arghh sorry I deleted instead of editing.
Shame the MN post has been deleted as I found a lot of it to be a true reflection of the service and their was also another lady on there going down the trading standards route, perhaps she is on this thread too?

The OP knew Susie. I wasn't troll hunting, I just called what I saw as I knew it for a fact. The deletion message was over a privacy concern- with good reason. Even MN agreed.
Oh wow i must have missed all that! How did you work it all out?

Reactions: 2
arghh sorry I deleted instead of editing.
Shame the MN post has been deleted as I found a lot of it to be a true reflection of the service and their was also another lady on there going down the trading standards route, perhaps she is on this thread too?

Oh wow i must have missed all that! How did you work it all out?
Through the IG account she posted on the thread when she wanted people to do her colours for her.
Once she'd been rumbled, she made 'troll hunting' and 'name calling' noises to try and get our comments deleted/get us banned. I think she regretted starting the thread as she spent yesterday defending Susie against other people's posts. I'm not outing her or anything.

I’m so naive lol..I looked at the picture briefly when it was up but didn’t take any notice really. I didn’t think she was too defensive of SBS though?
She did start getting a little bit yesterday.
If it was said influencer she shouldn't complain when it was a free PR from Susie. Discredits everyone with a grievance.
Hope you do all get some sort of refund or apology from SBS x

I guess now we know why she merged the photos. She didn't want anyone to know who it was then! How strange!

I started getting very bored and tired of Susie when she posted a lot about crystals, the moon and #bekind. The obsession with Caroline Flack was all a bit too much for me as well, something else she managed to make all about herself.
Then there was the bragging of the Christmas Party and how it’s going to be the best ever now she’s invited all these other people she follows on IG.
SBS attracts a lot of lonely vulnerable women which is why it works for them as the feel part of something, which I’m sure bragging about how amazing your social life is doesn’t help them one little bit. All that comes to mind is Mean Girls and “you can’t sit with us”

I first found SBS when I was sad and lonely. In a very depressed state which I am now in a much better place, content and happy, I had a clear out on social media and this had a massive impact on my mental health unfollowing her was one of them. It took me a while to notice because she is very good at making you believe she is supportive of women, when in actual fact her actions do not in anyway back up her words.
Narcissism at its best.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Think we need to start a new thread on pourthetea and your detective work from MN

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've just looked at Trust pilot, 50 reviews in the last couple of days! I cannot believe it!

If influencer linked to account, basically she named herself in the thread , so hence probably had removed. MN agreed privacy agreement broken. Since taken down IG account with supposed links. But if was this person they have professional links with SBS in past & they have a best selling book deal with over 101k followers .
I did look at the Instagram profile and thought maybe it was a lady who is into being organised? Am I allowed to say that, we can't name her can we? I couldn't fathom that it would be her, at the time. But it is just another ridiculous part of this whole saga which seems to get more strange by the day. I am quite disappointed in SBS if thats what shes done, as well as all the TrustPilot reviews she has drummed up. That and this thread and the MN one, she has gone down in my estimation, I quite idolised her at one point (like a lot of her followers, I suppose). I feel a bit silly.

Reactions: 4
I've just looked at Trust pilot, 50 reviews in the last couple of days! I cannot believe it!

I did look at the Instagram profile and thought maybe it was a lady who is into being organised? Am I allowed to say that, we can't name her can we? I couldn't fathom that it would be her, at the time. But it is just another ridiculous part of this whole saga which seems to get more strange by the day. I am quite disappointed in SBS if thats what shes done, as well as all the TrustPilot reviews she has drummed up. That and this thread and the MN one, she has gone down in my estimation, I quite idolised her at one point (like a lot of her followers, I suppose). I feel a bit silly.
Yep I mean we might be barking up the wrong tree but there is a certain ‘organised parent’, who you’re right did have a style analysis from SBS, and has been very vocal about ‘trolls’ herself . . .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s the naive one again🤣! So, are we thinking that it (the OP of the deleted thread) was Gemma Bray of the The Organised Mum Method?
That’s who I’ve assumed, from what’s been said! She’s also one of the ‘chosen ones’ for this infamous Xmas party!

I started getting very bored and tired of Susie when she posted a lot about crystals, the moon and #bekind. The obsession with Caroline Flack was all a bit too much for me as well, something else she managed to make all about herself.
Then there was the bragging of the Christmas Party and how it’s going to be the best ever now she’s invited all these other people she follows on IG.
SBS attracts a lot of lonely vulnerable women which is why it works for them as the feel part of something, which I’m sure bragging about how amazing your social life is doesn’t help them one little bit. All that comes to mind is Mean Girls and “you can’t sit with us”

I first found SBS when I was sad and lonely. In a very depressed state which I am now in a much better place, content and happy, I had a clear out on social media and this had a massive impact on my mental health unfollowing her was one of them. It took me a while to notice because she is very good at making you believe she is supportive of women, when in actual fact her actions do not in anyway back up her words.
Narcissism at its best.
You are so accurate its amazing. I too unfollowed her on social media channels, group etc... as I realised when she posted about deleting accounts that make you feel bad, hers was one of them that always got my back up for the very reasons you have said, she claims to be all kind but actually she really isn't and I do see now what others said about her is so true.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just read back the last few posts..was I wrong in mentioning her actual name?

I’m really disappointed as I use her method and if I’d known she was pally with Susie, I’d have not lined her pockets either.
Yeah they are definitely friends, they’ve had nights out together and photos on their Instagrams!

I’m not up to speed on what’s going on with MN etc but I had an analysis done a few months back & joined the FB group just for inspiration really from others I’ve never posted on there but now find I've been ejected out the group? It just all seems weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.