Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think If you have a business like this it’s better to take your name out of it because if you’re not the stylist people want , like or connect with it may lose you a lot of business. Same with Team Tomm , I really like the method and anyone could use it but if I try to explain it to a friend or a student the name immediately sounds too mummsy.

Reactions: 2
I also think If you have a business like this it’s better to take your name out of it because if you’re not the stylist people want , like or connect with it may lose you a lot of business. Same with Team Tomm , I really like the method and anyone could use it but if I try to explain it to a friend or a student the name immediately sounds too mummsy.
They used to have an option where you asked for your preferred stylist to analyse you and then they took the option away for fear of upsetting a stylist if she wasn't picked. There are a couple i wouldn't have wanted to analyse me if I was getting an analysis now i would want sarah as she has the most experience and can back it up with her degree etc..

I wouldn't want someone styling me that can't even style themselves. Talking to a friend at dinner as well and she made a valid point about the group that most people who follow it haven't had an analysis and are just copying whatever is posted and this is why everyone looks so awful, there is no personalisation anymore! There used to be such a mix of personality and style but that went a long time ago!

Reactions: 5
They used to have an option where you asked for your preferred stylist to analyse you and then they took the option away for fear of upsetting a stylist if she wasn't picked. There are a couple i wouldn't have wanted to analyse me if I was getting an analysis now i would want sarah as she has the most experience and can back it up with her degree etc..

I wouldn't want someone styling me that can't even style themselves. Talking to a friend at dinner as well and she made a valid point about the group that most people who follow it haven't had an analysis and are just copying whatever is posted and this is why everyone looks so awful, there is no personalisation anymore! There used to be such a mix of personality and style but that went a long time ago!
Absolutely - on every post now it’s literally just recommendations to wear with white trainers or chunky sandals, a tan belt and a biker jacket!! And everyone is so afraid of coming over as negative that even on the worst outfits people just say they look great, when it’s clear they don’t!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely - on every post now it’s literally just recommendations to wear with white trainers or chunky sandals, a tan belt and a biker jacket!! And everyone is so afraid of coming over as negative that even on the worst outfits people just say they look great, when it’s clear they don’t!
Thats the thing no one wants to be honest so they have to scroll past and let all the sheep that want to be seen as being kind and positive comment on how wonderful they look when its quite clear something doesn't suit someone for whatever reason. Its why I stopped posting so long ago as I would ask questions on my choice of outfit and genuinely expect some people to give me some advice on what I could add or change but people would just literally gush to the point it felt insincere

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Place marking to read later but just wanted to add that I can’t stand that bloody hat that she wears!

Reactions: 9
It was my screenshot and it was from the business page and I redacted all names apart from susie’s.
At this point all I can think is that susie has complained to mn that the threads were damaging her mental health. (Ironically one of the reasons we were saying she should perhaps not be running a business on the internet.) It definitely wasn’t a thread about a thread like they said.

Reactions: 1
It was my screenshot and it was from the business page and I redacted all names apart from susie’s.
At this point all I can think is that susie has complained to mn that the threads were damaging her mental health. (Ironically one of the reasons we were saying she should perhaps not be running a business on the internet.) It definitely wasn’t a thread about a thread like they said.
Agree with you , what about the mental health of the clients who have parted with £100 + who now feel bullied by SBS & the tribe about daring to speak up about the service and aggressive stance when they questioned the service.
These are just the brave people , what about those who laid out money and too afraid to say anything.
MN should look at this from both sides. Such a shame.

I thought I must have missed something but the screenshot wasn’t a TAAT or involving other sites? Very weird behaviour from MN on that one. Who’d a thought colour analysis could be so contentious!

Maybe the nipple analysis was right and a shortcut to finding your skin tone after all :unsure:

This is just getting ridiculous now. Constantly removing the threads. How are people ever meant to get a balanced and honest review of their services.

Hopefully people will find this thread and be reassured we aren't on a witch hunt just lots of unhappy customers!

Reactions: 4
She really needs to get over herself. You can surround yourself by positivity by all means but running a business you have to be able to take feedback, that's how you keep growing as a business and keep being successful. It's pathetic the tantrums shes throwing over some different opinions on the internet.......and if I see another poor woman on that Facebook group stringing a belt round an outfit that does nothing for them-think I'll have a tantrum 😂

Reactions: 5
She really needs to get over herself. You can surround yourself by positivity by all means but running a business you have to be able to take feedback, that's how you keep growing as a business and keep being successful. It's pathetic the tantrums shes throwing over some different opinions on the internet.......and if I see another poor woman on that Facebook group stringing a belt round an outfit that does nothing for them-think I'll have a tantrum 😂
I was that women I tried it on there advice I’m so glad my husband told me to get a grip

Hello ladies. I am absolutely livid about mumsnet's removal of the next thread. Where does a thread become a TAAT rather than a number 2 or number 3 thread. You could get rid of vast numbers of threads if you removed all the followups.

The feminist in me used to get angry when I saw 'my husband doesn't like it' and want to say 'ignore him'. I am now starting to realise in some cases the husbands are trying to be kind.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.