Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought I must have missed something but the screenshot wasn’t a TAAT or involving other sites? Very weird behaviour from MN on that one. Who’d a thought colour analysis could be so contentious!

Maybe the nipple analysis was right and a shortcut to finding your skin tone after all :unsure:

Reactions: 1

Fathead

VIP Member
So, commenting has been turned off on the Live, and seriously thinned out - hardly any negative ones there now. In addition, there was a post for the announcement (the one that they've shared on their Instagram pages) but that's completely disappeared. That FB post had a huge backlash so am not surprised it's gone - although I am surprised she's been so audacious about it...
Sorry I just realised you were saying the same as me . Wow, can she get a refund on her marketing advice ?

• Haha
Had a quick nose at the Patreon, you can see how many likes posts get & this morning's had 115 & 47 comments but all others were under 50 likes. Be Interesting to watch those numbers 👀

mysecretself

Chatty Member
I’ve read all the Mumsnet threads (as they were going on) and all of this thread and I don’t recall ANY photos of group members being posted (and then deleted, because on Mumsnet they certainly would have been). There was one of Sarah on Mumsnet once I think, deleted now obviously. A stylist, anyway, definitely not a customer. Absolutely shocking lies from Susie! The more she posts, the more she seems like a desperate, calculating narcissist.
Same! I never noticed anything. It’s more of the woe is me, people are picking on me bullshit. Actually no love people are calling you out Cos of how you’ve behaved. It’s ironic she wants to support a bullying charity given all the tales of bullying women have received from her 😡

Oh it's the old classic.....but I'm doing this for your own good, to protect you 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I wish tattle had an eye roll emoji!! I cannot eye roll enough at this!!

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s already mentioned that it’s going to be some kind of platform where the SBS “tribe” can really connect? Something like that anyway

GiraffeGiraffe

I was analysed a while ago and directed a few friends the way of SBS. While I'm sure my colours are right, I'm coming to the conclusion that my shape is wrong. And I also think some of my friends have had their shape and/or season analysed incorrectly.
The change in group rules has made the incorrect analysis of people more obvious as previously outfits of the day type posts were directed to threads for a specific bodyshape. Now it's more open (in that respect) it's blindingly obvious that some people have been analysed incorrectly. I feel sorry for them as they don't realise.
Hiring customers as stylists is backfiring. Some of them are just not very knowledgeable about fashion. And they don't follow their own advice most of the time! (it would help if they explained what 'rules' they were breaking and how they offset that)
It's a real problem that there is nowhere for people to give feedback if they're unhappy with the service. There absolutely needs to be an overhaul in that area. Complaints need to be listened to and rectified. Not just shut down and blaming the customer! I'm disappointed and sad that people with legitimate complaints/feedback are being treated so badly.

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen any explanation as to why hundreds of members of the Facebook group were removed a couple of weeks ago without being given a reason?

Notredamn

VIP Member
I love Doc Martens boots, although I don’t think they’d suit me so I’ve never had a pair.

The sandals, however, I think are ugly and I just don’t get them (no offence intended to anyone who likes them). When I’ve seen them on her, I don’t think they look like they actually fit properly. I know they probably do, but they don’t look like it.

Also, I’m not sure if the last few posts on the new MN thread have been planted. Probably.
I've always worn docs but I chose a different brand for my sandals this year as it actually put me off.
And yes she seems to wear the wrong size shoes, I noticed before when there was about a mile of sole in front of the toe area. I would trip over!

Leascarle

VIP Member
I can’t see any post on the group about maintaince and I still seem to be in it maybe I’m only half kicked out

Legs 11

Did they block you from their actual business page too? I must have gotten away with that because I can still post on there (not in the group or Insta though). I haven’t left a negative review yet though because I wasn’t sure if they could delete it so didn’t bother.
I have a business page, as competitor left us a fake review and I can’t remove it so you can leave them on the SBS business page as well as Google

Blocked from business page and the group. As I can see neither. Its Ok as I am a true believer in what goes around comes around and now that others have found an outlet to share their disappointment that they will hopefully address some of the issues that are clearly evident. They need to focus more on face to face rather than guessing online.
you can’t block someone from seeing a business page on FB, only block them from commenting on posts.

Just a thought about people wanting to see genuine reviews on Styled by Susie .
Why not post genuine review on Trustpilot?
At least then people can make a judgement for themselves without the reviews being policed .
I have wondered this too. What about the FB page for SBS (not the group)? I don't think they can delete the reviews from there.

Lollypop84

I cant seem to access the new MN thread now.

And I find it very telling that it has taken sbs's customers to show generosity by gifting an analysis. Has sbs ever given them away before?

I think her PR person has told her she needs to start latching on to brands and "demonstrating" her impact on their product. She tried this a while vack with one of Charlotte tilburys foundations & it got no traction from them what so ever.
I can only access it via the MN app and not the website...
I don't know if she has ever given one away, i think maybe the key worker thing in lock down but i can't be sure.
For years there has been a mystery woman 'donating' an analysis for someone who deserves it but she was to remain anonymous and a few people back a couple of years ago alqays posted about how they hated themselves and never had the money and someone apparently paid for them to have them too.

I'm so glad I have come off the group though as it was starting to create negative feelings every time i saw someone else apparently following their analysis but getting it so very wrong.

Lollypop84

I wonder if I might give them a try and mention someone else has complained too. They might then be able to link up our cases on their record side of things.
Yes do it! Speak to citizens advice first and they might be able to tell you more about trading standards as well.

Its about those of us that feel ripped off do something about it!

Lollypop84

My friend has been removed also. She just used to follow the group for some inspiration but never posted or bought a service. Im wondering if thats how they are removing people? By those who have never used the service? Trying to keep it to customers or high posters maybe? Whatever reason is behind it I don't think its fair to just remove people with no reasoning behind it!