Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think the RL recommedations were tactical as it was better to harp on about RL than have people slag off her Queen Susie.

Also got the feeling it was that poster who got the 2nd thread deleted, she seems the type to report posts and go whinging to MN and telling them they are going to get sued.

Reactions: 1

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
RitaSueBobtoo I’ve directed people to the new FB group. Also I’ve left a review on Trust Pilot. I think I was among the first women to be bullied by her and so she’ll remember me. She was vile.
Christ....call the police and get you locked up 👍😂Well what goes around comes around and people are getting wise to her now so the more people that see the other side of her the better. You can feel vindicated when you read other peoples experiences on here.

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
It's all coming out now isn't it? I dont think half as many would be over on here if it wasn't for her app announcement either so she's well and truly pissed on her own chips there 😂 can I just query something when she says you can't discuss your analysis, is that like copywrite law or something? I don't understand how she has people so concerned over legal action? Did everyone sign a non disclosure?

Really if you go on Pinterest it tells you what colours match your hair/skin tone and what style suits your body shape. Skip out the so called trained stylist and save the money or just wear whatever you want.

Leascarle

VIP Member
I hope this makes sense but on Susie's latest grid post (not stories), someone has written the exact same comment that she screenshotted for her story, but a different person to one in the story? I'm very confused... where did the comment in the story (the 3 second screenshot one) come from? Is it a copy of this other woman's post? Please can someone else go and have a look and tell me I'm not going mad lol
(The same poster and comment thread as "I'm told that's the whole point of Tattle...")
it’s all very confusing I thought I was keeping up but I can’t work out that screen shot at all, what’s the little pic in the corner off and where was it posted