Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
I can’t believe they have removed so many people from the group without an explanation. Not sure how that fits with the ‘be kind’ message?!

Reactions: 1

Choco88

VIP Member
Susie is on agaib proclaiming to be the best thing since slice bread, promoting her narrative by showing the time 2 “fans” recognised her. Now I’m not being personal but she should focus on the business and it’s services as oppose to herself being popular she might not get the criticism
She’s so cringe!

mysecretself

Chatty Member
There are some brown nosers posting screenshots of the new group for the attention of the SBS admins. Fuckers.

I also seen a comment about how cheeky it was after asking for trust pilot reviews. They’ve got a point.
Oh that’s true about trust pilot. Shows what a conniving woman she really is!! 😡

Curlywurly85

I could be reaching but does anyone else think susie could be pregnant. (I stress could be).

1. She delegated the day to day running of her business to someone else.
2. Shes appeared more emotionally fragile than usual lately. (Her sister having to step in 🙄)
3. Wearing comfier clothing
4. Her announcement she will be posting post about maternity wear & breast feeding clothing soon. (Just seeems strange to announce you going to write a post. Just write one and post it)
You may not be a million miles away with this and it would explain A LOT!

50sGirl

VIP Member
I'm in that, as expected there are a lot of pissed off clients and then the usual flappers shouting be kind! Be kind! 🙄 people are bound to need a little rant....I feel like posting pssssst join Tattle on all the comments 😂
I can’t find the new group Styled Sisterhood - has it been renamed already?

loubylou50

VIP Member
What do you mean fuss? Is there a post in the fb group about it? What’s being said. I’ve been booted out of the group lol

And yes I totally think it’s weird that she’s suddenly said that weight can change a body type; she’s definitely never mentioned any of that before....too busy selling her fantastic service!!! !
Ha ha sorry, didn’t mean to sound over-dramatic! Not individual posts about the shape change no, but at the moment it seems every time Emily posts an outfit of the day (with her #apple body shape on there) people are commenting about her shape change and wondering about their own x

Leascarle

VIP Member
Why join an app???!!!!!! There’s discount codes galore just on a quick google search. She really is reaching with this.
exactly it’s total madness it’s the whole I know something u don’t know

I think she said the discounts would be on her services

Furloughedhousewife

It was my screenshot and it was from the business page and I redacted all names apart from susie’s.
At this point all I can think is that susie has complained to mn that the threads were damaging her mental health. (Ironically one of the reasons we were saying she should perhaps not be running a business on the internet.) It definitely wasn’t a thread about a thread like they said.
Agree with you , what about the mental health of the clients who have parted with £100 + who now feel bullied by SBS & the tribe about daring to speak up about the service and aggressive stance when they questioned the service.
These are just the brave people , what about those who laid out money and too afraid to say anything.
MN should look at this from both sides. Such a shame.

Acatgirl

Just to add to my last comment ... Especially now I've read someone was threatened by SBS saying they knew their address! May be I'm reading way to much in to it though.