Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
The OP knew Susie. I wasn't troll hunting, I just called what I saw as I knew it for a fact. The deletion message was over a privacy concern- with good reason. Even MN agreed.

Reactions: 1

Fathead

VIP Member
Gemma had the sense to create an app with a “one off” payment of £5.
Had Susie done the same, instead of being greedy and wanting a monthly income from her customers, I think she would have had a very different reception and a lot more people would have signed up.
Never understood why anyone needed a book/plan /app to help them write what is basically a to do list of keeping your house clear but anyway ..
Ready the comments it seems this is the course they do

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
It was my screenshot and it was from the business page and I redacted all names apart from susie’s.
At this point all I can think is that susie has complained to mn that the threads were damaging her mental health. (Ironically one of the reasons we were saying she should perhaps not be running a business on the internet.) It definitely wasn’t a thread about a thread like they said.

Just had a look at her instagram. After some of her usual overgrown toddler outfits, there is a post with newspaper article clippings about how to shop for fast fashion responsibly. :confused:

Froggies

Chatty Member
I was so tempted to buy an analysis, I feel rubbish about myself at the moment and lost with clothes (6 months of shorts & T-shirt will do that I guess) but I’m really not sure now. I’m studying every new analysis and some I think are just wrong. I’m not an expert but even I can see some people are being told they’re an hourglass when they’re rectangle. Colours I struggle with more but it’s clear that even some of the stylists haven’t got their own colours right. One in particular actually 😬
Some of the stylists look amazing and if I’m honest, I’d only buy an analysis if I could choose the stylist because there’s one in particular who always looks great and seems to know exactly what she’s talking about.

I’m interested in the big changes being announced though.

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Wow I’ve just seen the lady who has posted that her analysis said she is an hourglass.
I can see why she has queried it - she isn’t curvy at all.
Is that the one where people have commented saying shes more rectangle? I thought to be an hourglass your shoulders have to be the same width as your hips with a defined waist? But obvs.....I'm not trained 😂

Leascarle

VIP Member
OMG just gone back and looked at mine that was done early 2017 and I’ve pretty much been told the same as u ladies, I was so flattered by what they said I must be a complete twat

Fathead

VIP Member
Thats okay, i wear ballet pumps ,tshirt tucked into topshop mom jeans and a old leopard print zara jacket. Differce is i own that style, its mine & not forced by demonic susie.
Im only commenting on this group because she has hurt so many close friends of mine personally with un warrantied comments about their make up, size and appearance.
Her be kind only stands when she is being personally attacked.
Honestly in her local town she falls out with ppl left right and center.
SBS Team might stick up for her now but wait until they fall fail of her . Nasty piece of work
Oh what do you mean? Did they have negative comments in a product they bought or do you mean in person she said nasty thing ??

mysecretself

Chatty Member
I had a nosey at the marketing lady she is using to see what its all about. Apparently you need to be constant on stories to be successful and popular. Talking about how to get more business and money coming in but I cant help but think she was so popular when she wasn't trying to conquer social media.

For me its simple, to get more custom and also keep customers coming back for more it needs to be more personalised and more relevant to each person. The generic send outs are doing nothing for lots of people so if she invested the money she was wasting on a marketing manager and put some genuine effort into the service she offers she would be the success she wants to be. Or maybe people are simply bored of seeing the desperation seeping out that she wants to make it big as an influencer. She grew the business too quickly and is now scrambling for ideas and some ways to get quick money coming in.
What’s the name of the marketing person?