Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
No sign of her IG live
Probably having a tantrum because it didnt go down as well as she hoped 🤷‍♀️

OMG £6 a month to show your loyalty 😂😂😂 she really is a massive bellend isnt she. Can't handle any opinion that's not the same as hers so has taken her ball back and not playing out 😂😂😂😂 wonder if her 'stylists' will close their insta accounts to private unless you are subscribed too. Thinks shes Sky Sports 😂😂😂😂😂
Wait is her Instagram going to be subscription only too??!

Reactions: 1
I had heard of TOMM but had no clue who she was as I don’t follow many instamummies. I missed the photo merge - did it look like her then?

Furloughedhousewife

I have wondered this too. What about the FB page for SBS (not the group)? I don't think they can delete the reviews from there.
I'm not sure how the reviews work on FB if im honest ? At least with Trustpilot the reviews can not be removed , or at least i do not think they can be ?

i looked at the new PRs LinkedIn, and it wasn’t inspiring - talks Loud but the detail (client names) weren’t there. She does promote subscription models for online businesses.

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
The Insta post actually says ‘make your own connections and have your own squad on your side’. Another dig at the negativity recently on social and the opportunity for Susie to build an even tighter, vacuum tight seal around her business IMO

Notredamn

VIP Member
Gardengrower81 and 50sgirl it is lovely to be welcomed back 😊😊 I had screenshottex her messages and sent to a friend but now the screenshots are blank. I can only assume because she blocked me??
Gardengrower81 and 50sgirl it is lovely to be welcomed back 😊😊 I had screenshottex her messages and sent to a friend but now the screenshots are blank. I can only assume because she blocked me??
No, screenshots are for life that's why I love them 😁 they become just like any other photo in your camera roll- no one can alter them. Must be a technical glitch, maybe your friend still has them or they might even be stored in your media links (on whatsapp for example)

Woodsidewoman

She has featured her son quite regularly in the past, but covered his face. She did share his name on Instagram too as I remember thinking at the time that it was quite an unusual name 🤔
Exactly, I know his name and as you say it is not common so sticks in your memory

I’ve been following this thread for the last couple of weeks and it’s really opened my eyes to SBS... I feel so confused by it all and kind of feel sucked in by an MLM.

I purchased a style analysis and then a couple of online shops. I’m not going to lie, I was a bit underwhelmed but thought that I just had to suck it up. I’ve since looked into CMB and RL thanks to the MN thread.

The trustpilot reviews are suspect too as there are sooooo many 5* reviews. I feel like they’re either by friends or customers have been asked to revies in Tp. There have been Instagram stories all about the different reviews today. I’m hoping that by seeing the negative reviews, SBS will take on board the criticism and update their service.

As for the OM Instagram profile, I clicked on the link she made of her face merge but it had disappeared by the time I read that post and was just a troll 🤷🏻‍♀️ Really weird.

I don’t mind Emily, but her posts in Facebook groups recommending SBS services is underhand and should be tagged #ad or something. Sarah‘S clothing style isn’t what I like (bit quirky unlike me) but it suits her. as an individual, Sarah seems approachable. a good stylist doesn’t clone people, so with all the great feedback, I had confidence in the service when I purchased it. Misplaced confidence.

The comments on her FB Live post are so negative. I wonder if she’ll do a backtrack and tell everyone she’s keeping it open due to an overwhelming amount of feedback