Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furloughedhousewife

Has anybody heard back from the SBS team that complained on TP yet ? Did they offer to reanalysis or did she just threaten you with a lawyers letter?

Reactions: 2

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Where are they using her templates?
I’m not in the new group but im
assuming they are using her advice and jargon and all that comes with an analysis she’s right to be pissed about it unless the group is completely unrelated which it isn’t , it will be the same people who don’t know what to wear twittering on about what shape they are . I couldn’t give two fucks and I think her business model is toast just pointing that out. Anyway it’s her own fault .

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
She mentioned the group on her stories this morning, said its down for maintenance, but I've never heard of that happening before. Dying to know whats going on!

Doc Martens should cancel all their advertising campaigns immediately

I don't dislike anyone enough to enter them into that competition!

Acatgirl

@mysecretself that does make sense. It was just a niggle I've had, not that I'm paranoid or anything 🕵️‍♂️ I have nothing to hide, except my wobbly bits but they wouldn't help me with that so...

Furloughedhousewife

I'm not here to hate on the women's body shape or any women's shape. Although with susie's "body profiling " message she is kinda telling people what not to wear & prompting negative body image.
I don't feel confident in her woman empowerment message when she seems insecure herself.

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
Yes! And I absolutely think she’s Susie’s favourite, maybe alongside Sarah. But Susie RAVED about meeting Mhairi and posted a lot about her afterwards, whereas the other stylists barely get a mention - I tend to forget some of them are even there!
Yeah I think so too, I always thought she was a favourite, you can see the difference in the way Susie talks about Mhairi compared to Emily or Karina, you wouldn't even know they exist.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thank you, if I leave an honest review on her company on trust pilot can she see who posts it? If she does track it to me does she have a case to sue if it's an honest opinion from a customer?
You don’t have to use your actual name.
There are several negative reviews on there now so she’s going to be busy at her solicitors office! 🙄

As long as everything you state is the truth, then what can she sue you for?
I’d also mention that you were threatened if you left a negative review. Do you still have the email from her as proof?

I‘m honestly gobsmacked that she says she wants to empower women yet does this to women on the sly.

I had a look at that (I think it was that anyway) the other day and I could only find a course for nearly £1600, not the £3600 someone else had mentioned. I could have been looking at completely the wrong thing though.
Think the £1600 is the online course, the £3600 is the face to face course held in the hotel

Legs 11

So much sensorship. I couldn't see much about admins on the MN thread. It was more about the way they quickly tried to cover up the mistake about the hourglass lady who isn't clearly an hourglass. I am off the group so don't see whats being posted on there.
As far as I could see the thread just detailed peoples real experiences of SBS and i noticed a lady on there today has been analysed elsewhere (think it was John lewis) and she has been told she is both a different shape and colouring to what SBS analysed her as originally. It seems such a shame that there isn't anywhere to post reviews unless they are glowing! As someone said on the other thread, analysing from pictures only and with no idea of body measurements they are clearly getting it wrong!
you can leave a review on FB, it’s extremely difficult to get a negative review removed.

When I seen what she was wearing I thought she’s obviously trying to channel a business style like a Jackie Kennedy Chanel cardigan 😂 so cringe

Notredamn

VIP Member
Didn’t they behave in a similar with with MOD?
I'm not sure. I didn't really follow all that stuff but it wouldn't surprise me as they also seem to have some kind of weird stranglehold on the internet.
MOD's what brought me over here

There’s a new (third) thread just titled SBS Mumsnet have already been on with a warning Hi all, we're reasonably ok with hosting these discussions - but please do report anything which you feel is an unfair personal attack or speculates about an individual's mental health.

Reactions: 1

Acatgirl

Taken from MN:
“A SBS admin on TP has claimed that the reason why people have been booted out of the FB group is because they were giving away info for free that other members had been charged for. That seems to be how they're justifying kicking folks out of the group last night.”
The only thing I can think of is the people being removed from the group based on them joining the new spin off group (the members list is open for anyone to see at the moment until the group becomes closed), then these people are potentially advising each other based on their analysis and could be sharing/comparing info. I did see one post on there in particular asking if anyone would compare their analysis. I don't know what hey expected would happen though, of course people were going to set their own group up.

Reactions: 1