Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 'big announcement' sounds like something an MLM hunbot would say. Drop hints, keep it vague, leak some teasers, reel em in, announce that you'll announce you're going to make your announcement...why does it sound like it's going to be 'a fantastic opportunity!'

Reactions: 12
Requesting all posters include their analysed hashtags is backfiring as it's clear as day many have the wrong shape and/or season!
I've been doing lots of reading on this as I'm convinced my shape has been analysed incorrectly (although I'm no expert of course 😉)
You can take your own measurements and put it online and it tells you what body shape you are. They got both my season and shape wrong!

Any news on the mumsnet thread? Have they definitely deleted it?

Isn't this what the group was meant to be anyway? No doubt she is going to be organising mass meet ups etc... she is bleeting on about human interactions now.

All this shows is she is desperately clawing at anything to stay relevant. I'm sure there will be loads of people swept up by this though and that will want to be involved.

It still doesn't address any of the current issues though about analysing by sight only on a photo unless they are going to make all analysis in person from now on!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I cannot believe the sheer amount of women I see on that group who have been told that they are an hourglass when they have NO BLOODY HIPS. Do they not even question e analysis when they receive it? Do they not think “hang on I’ve always been straight up and down, why am I being told I’m an hourglass?” Apparently not.

I cannot believe the sheer amount of women I see on that group who have been told that they are an hourglass when they have NO BLOODY HIPS. Do they not even question e analysis when they receive it? Do they not think “hang on I’ve always been straight up and down, why am I being told I’m an hourglass?” Apparently not.
Totally agree! I don’t know if you (or anyone else) have noticed but recently there’s been a little bit of fuss that stylist Emily’s body shape # has changed from hourglass to apple. She’s stated that it’s because she’s put on weight, fair enough. But a lot of people have been commenting on her posts wondering whether their own shape analysis has changed too, and kind of hinting that they don’t feel their shape is right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally agree! I don’t know if you (or anyone else) have noticed but recently there’s been a little bit of fuss that stylist Emily’s body shape # has changed from hourglass to apple. She’s stated that it’s because she’s put on weight, fair enough. But a lot of people have been commenting on her posts wondering whether their own shape analysis has changed too, and kind of hinting that they don’t feel their shape is right!!
Body weight does not change body type. The shape someone is predisposed. A slim pear could lose weight drastically and still be a pear shape, they could also become morbidly obese and still be a pear shape. It's to do with genetics and bone structure, your build.
What are they on about?? It's like it's become a get-out clause for their wrong analyses. 'Oh sorry yeah it's your fault, you've lost/gained weight you see'...no.

For sooooo long they have to people "don't wait until you lose weight, shape doesn't change...". Or told plus size women that styling tips are for shape not size etc but now suddenly it matters??

Reactions: 4
Body weight does not change body type. The shape someone is predisposed. A slim pear could lose weight drastically and still be a pear shape, they could also become morbidly obese and still be a pear shape. It's to do with genetics and bone structure, your build.
What are they on about?? It's like it's become a get-out clause for their wrong analyses. 'Oh sorry yeah it's your fault, you've lost/gained weight you see'...no.
Body shape can change from Apple to hour glass and visa versa. Other shapes don’t change.

Only just noticed this but Susie always says putting on weight doesn’t alter your shape type 🤔

Completely agree I’m a pear shape and all my weight goes on my hips the last place it goes is my boobs and middle, when I lose weight it comes off my boobs and middle first, my hips are always bigger . My pear shape will never change.

Body shape can change from Apple to hour glass and visa versa. Other shapes don’t change.
Yes thats correct, an hourglass can turn into an apple through weight gain and an apple can turn into an hourglass through weight loss but no other body shape changes.

She has been on her insta telling everyone how we must have been feeling and she wants to create a safe space for everyone. Its like she thinks she is some sort of lifestyle guru now!

I don't see how. I'm an apple at any size whether it's an 8 or a 12. I wore a 16-18 at one point after having children but I was still an apple- a bigger one. I don't have the body dimensions to be an hourglass. It's about the rib cage, shoulder width, how wide your hips are and where you naturally lay down fat.

The Insta post actually says ‘make your own connections and have your own squad on your side’. Another dig at the negativity recently on social and the opportunity for Susie to build an even tighter, vacuum tight seal around her business IMO

Reactions: 1
What do you mean fuss? Is there a post in the fb group about it? What’s being said. I’ve been booted out of the group lol

And yes I totally think it’s weird that she’s suddenly said that weight can change a body type; she’s definitely never mentioned any of that before....too busy selling her fantastic service!!! !

I don't see how. I'm an apple at any size whether it's an 8 or a 12. I wore a 16-18 at one point after having children but I was still an apple- a bigger one. I don't have the body dimensions to be an hourglass. It's about the rib cage, shoulder width, how wide your hips are and where you naturally lay down fat.
I think it depends how your weight distributes, I’m approx 2 stone overweight, I always put on most weight on my stomach and arms, when I loose weight I’m hour glass. The advise for Apple and hourglass is quite similar.

What do you mean fuss? Is there a post in the fb group about it? What’s being said. I’ve been booted out of the group lol

And yes I totally think it’s weird that she’s suddenly said that weight can change a body type; she’s definitely never mentioned any of that before....too busy selling her fantastic service!!! !
I’m annoyed with Susie for a few reasons but I’m Apple shape so closely follow Apple threads and have spoken to Susie, I can guarantee she have openly mentioned apple shapes can change to hour glass.

Reactions: 4

Ha ha sorry, didn’t mean to sound over-dramatic! Not individual posts about the shape change no, but at the moment it seems every time Emily posts an outfit of the day (with her #apple body shape on there) people are commenting about her shape change and wondering about their own x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.