Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god

She’s creating a paid for app, which will have a members only chat room, a Patreon , subscription etc & closing the Facebook group + moderation.
Bad bad move. People won’t do it for long! I certainly won’t !

£6 a month for a chat room + god knows how much start up fee all to
Avoid people sharing their opinions on Facebook .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I ain’t paying for it wtf how much must u think of urself that people r gonna pay to see what ur wearing

Reactions: 7
Oh my god

She’s creating a paid for app, which will have a members only chat room, a Patreon , subscription etc & closing the Facebook group + moderation.
Wow!! People won’t go for that will they? Why would you go for a paid app when it’s all out there for free aready? Surely someone will just set up a fashion group anyway. I can’t get round why you need a paid for app/forum other than to moderate/control content!!?!!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god

Closing the Facebook group for the sisterhood page that has seen her popularity sour over the last 5 years because its free? And now people have to pay to see other people dress? She is gonna lose out in the long run because so many people are on the group for the free advice. They might sign up for a short time and then realise its a waste of money. What q way to treat her loyal customers 🤣

I'm sticking with DMBL40.

Reactions: 6
Wow!! People won’t go for that will they? Why would you go for a paid app when it’s all out there for free aready? Surely someone will just set up a fashion group anyway. I can’t get round why you need a paid for app/forum?!!
it will include style sessions and discount codes and a chat room.Connected to your mobile number and real name so just a spy service really

Lol I'm sure she said in her podcast a while back that 'some stylists' charge for their facebook groups etc but she doesnt *smug face* looks like shes changed her tune a bit.

Closing the Facebook group for the sisterhood page that has seen her popularity sour over the last 5 years because its free? And now people have to pay to see other people dress? She is gonna lose out in the long run because so many people are on the group for the free advice. They might sign up for a short time and then realise its a waste of money. What q way to treat her loyal customers 🤣

maybe it’s gonna be like the gym people pay for it never use it and forget to cancel it

Reactions: 4
Wow!! People won’t go for that will they? Why would you go for a paid app when it’s all out there for free aready? Surely someone will just set up a fashion group anyway. I can’t get round why you need a paid for app/forum other than to moderate/control content!!?!!
People may well buy into the idea at first but again its just another way to get money out of people. She used to be relatable but not anymore. Business doesn't work for some people especially when they don't actually count loyalty for anything

What an idiot.
She definitely isn’t getting my money now. DMBL40s group is so helpful and lovely, I’ll stick with that.

Wow. £6 a month seems like a complete rip off! Good luck with that one. Will be the beginning of the end!

Reactions: 4
Wow. £6 a month seems like a complete rip off! Good luck with that one. Will be the beginning of the end!
40% going to charity which is all very well but if u don’t have £6 a month why would u care where it’s going

A few ppl will pay, die hard fans but surely that’s it 🤷🏻‍♀️ she will 💯 lose out in the long run.

Reactions: 6
it will include style sessions and discount codes and a chat room.Connected to your mobile number and real name so just a spy service really
Absolute tit show , this is all because they can’t deal with anonymous feedback . Unreal. Will you get it if you buy a service of are u expected to buy a service then pay £6 a month for people to blow smoke up
Yourarse and tell you to wear trainers with your dress ?

• Haha
Seriously?! Why are all these people tearing up on her fb live????? What is there to be tearful about??? Am I missing something. Don't think online subscriptions are the best way to go with Covid making so many people unemployed and money tight.

Paid for app...?

Let’s translate that: ‘My current business model has been totally fucked over by COVID and the recent MN & Tattle threads, therefore I’m desperately scraping the barrel to try and make money’.

Has she responded to anyone that has said they feel disappointed? Explained her reasons for it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.