Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t there a post a couple of weeks ago where a poster said a few times that she was surprised she was an hourglass because she has small hips and the admin tried to take the conversation offline? This was referred to on one of the deleted Mumsnet threads.

I have seen a few people recently say that they’re surprised at an element of their analysis.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t there a post a couple of weeks ago where a poster said a few times that she was surprised she was an hourglass because she has small hips and the admin tried to take the conversation offline? This was referred to on one of the deleted Mumsnet threads.

I have seen a few people recently say that they’re surprised at an element of their analysis.
Yes she was originally something else as well and then they told her she had changed to an hourglass and then she lost more weight and changed again!!

Reactions: 3
I find the build up to the ‘announcement’ screams of the playground game I know something you don’t know....

Reactions: 4
I find the build up to the ‘announcement’ screams of the playground game I know something you don’t know....
Bit like her OTT meet up with OM after she had been outed on MN for manipulating the thread for SBS then having it removed. She acts like she dresses - SU bar '02

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what do we seriously think this big Announcement is? Someone said a clothes swap thing and it could be that but it seems to be more veered towards the business Cos she’s been hinting at changes 🤷🏻‍♀️

So what do we seriously think this big Announcement is? Someone said a clothes swap thing and it could be that but it seems to be more veered towards the business Cos she’s been hinting at changes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hopefully that they have taken advice on board and will stop trying to analyse people online from photos 🤣

I think there will be lots of new things she will introduce, meet ups, swap shops etc.. i went to one a few years ago that she was involved in and it was shocking.

Whatever it is, its designed to get more money from everyone so I don't for one second believe its to benefit anyone but herself.

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe the sheer amount of women I see on that group who have been told that they are an hourglass when they have NO BLOODY HIPS. Do they not even question e analysis when they receive it? Do they not think “hang on I’ve always been straight up and down, why am I being told I’m an hourglass?” Apparently not.
I’ve followed Susie for a while and had planned on having an analysis once I lost some weight.
However, a while ago she stated that Meghan Markle was an hourglass.
Now I’m no expert and Meghan is very slim, but pretty much straight up and down so surely she’s not an hourglass? Please correct me if I’m wrong.
It totally put me off having an analysis tbh and after reading on here I’m glad I didn’t waste my money.

Someone earlier said there is a site where you put in your measurements and it tells you your shape. Do you have a link please? It’ll probably come back as “beached whale“ for me though! 😜 :LOL:

Reactions: 5
I’ve followed Susie for a while and had planned on having an analysis once I lost some weight.
However, a while ago she stated that Meghan Markle was an hourglass.
Now I’m no expert and Meghan is very slim, but pretty much straight up and down so surely she’s not an hourglass? Please correct me if I’m wrong.
It totally put me off having an analysis tbh and after reading on here I’m glad I didn’t waste my money.

Someone earlier said there is a site where you put in your measurements and it tells you your shape. Do you have a link please? It’ll probably come back as “beached whale“ for me though! 😜 :LOL:
Megan Markle looks more like a rectangle when you look at bikini/swimsuit pictures she doesn’t have a defined waist. Whereas when you look at her dressed she wears a lot of things that make her look hourglass by defining her waist such as the tight pencil skirts then detail on the bust area so it look bigger.
I only work in personal shopping though so no qualifications but that’s what I see.

There is a body shape that lots of stylists refer to known as ‘softened straight’ which is a common female body shape as the majority of women go in slightly at the waist, but for many it’s just a small difference to the hips and bust whereas hourglasses have a big difference between those measurements. I think this is what they mean when they analyse most women as hourglasses. I wish they’d say what they mean - softened straight is a far easier shape to draw than hourglass.

Megan Markle looks more like a rectangle when you look at bikini/swimsuit pictures she doesn’t have a defined waist. Whereas when you look at her dressed she wears a lot of things that make her look hourglass by defining her waist such as the tight pencil skirts then detail on the bust area so it look bigger.
I only work in personal shopping though so no qualifications but that’s what I see.
In an interview with her when she was in suits she said she has an athletic body shape which in America is a term used to describe the rectangle here! She isn't an hourglass in my opinion. This is what i have said before but analysing my photos with clothes on doesn't tell the full story. They analysed me as a strawberry but John lewis said im a rectangle and online when I did it afterwards 5 sites came out rectangle too based on my measurements. I can't remember links but I just googled body shape calculator and I'm sure monsoon have one on their website x

She’s already mentioned that it’s going to be some kind of platform where the SBS “tribe” can really connect? Something like that anyway

Reactions: 1
Hopefully that they have taken advice on board and will stop trying to analyse people online from photos 🤣

I think there will be lots of new things she will introduce, meet ups, swap shops etc.. i went to one a few years ago that she was involved in and it was shocking.

Whatever it is, its designed to get more money from everyone so I don't for one second believe its to benefit anyone but herself.
Did you go to a swap shop? Why was it shocking?

How would she make money from meet ups? Charge to attend but other than that? The swap shop could be lucrative Though I guess as she could charge to have a table/ take commission off items and theN obviously also ticket sales

I wonder wether its an MLM type thing, like bodyshop at home or something where you pay a fee and do some 'training' and set up as an independent SBS home consultant #BossBabe

Did you go to a swap shop? Why was it shocking?

How would she make money from meet ups? Charge to attend but other than that? The swap shop could be lucrative Though I guess as she could charge to have a table/ take commission off items and theN obviously also ticket sales
It wasn't well organised and she booked loads of stalls for jewellery sellers etc as well as hand made bags and scarves etc which she charged a fortune for too but the actual swap was rubbish, there was about 3 other things in my size and I felt really put out that I had paid an amount for a ticket on the basis I would be able to get rid of my bits as well as get some new and there was literally nothing there for me. Plus she came across as incredibly rude to a few of the stall sellers

She’s trademarking the Basic witches Style Guide name.

A while back I recall a FB member said someone had copied Susie by doing a “3 ways with” article. These articles have been about for years and years, Susie didn’t invent 3 ways with a Breton top, or 3 ways with a leopard print scarf fgs! 🙄

It wasn't well organised and she booked loads of stalls for jewellery sellers etc as well as hand made bags and scarves etc which she charged a fortune for too but the actual swap was rubbish, there was about 3 other things in my size and I felt really put out that I had paid an amount for a ticket on the basis I would be able to get rid of my bits as well as get some new and there was literally nothing there for me. Plus she came across as incredibly rude to a few of the stall sellers
Ahh that’s a shame. It’s really stupid that she didn’t do a range of stalls/sellers so that everyone was pleased. Seems like that’s whT she will do now then. She’s announcing today so not long to wait! I

She’s trademarking the Basic witches Style Guide name.

A while back I recall a FB member said someone had copied Susie by doing a “3 ways with” article. These articles have been about for years and years, Susie didn’t invent 3 ways with a Breton top, or 3 ways with a leopard print scarf fgs! 🙄
Agree. There are millions of stylists on Instagram, I reckon almost all of them have done a three ways to wear or similar along the line!! 🤪🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.