Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned the group on her stories this morning, said its down for maintenance, but I've never heard of that happening before. Dying to know whats going on!
The only thing that's gone on is she's been in a huff, got delete-finger-happy and is now lying as she out cringed herself

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe they have removed so many people from the group without an explanation. Not sure how that fits with the ‘be kind’ message?!

I can’t see any post on the group about maintaince and I still seem to be in it maybe I’m only half kicked out

What have Trading Standards said? Have they helped at all?
They are looking into it as a misleading sale but that it could take some time as its not as straightforward as many cases they deal with!

I'm trying to find an ombudsman or some one that I can report to because surely it should have some sort of governing body? In my opinion you can't sell something to someone and get it wrong the way she has! I'm not sure how the fashion industry works in that sense and I am finding it a bit confusing. If there isn't a governing body who does she have to answer to? Citizens advice have been quite helpful!

I wonder if I might give them a try and mention someone else has complained too. They might then be able to link up our cases on their record side of things.
Yes do it! Speak to citizens advice first and they might be able to tell you more about trading standards as well.

Its about those of us that feel ripped off do something about it!

Guys over on the SBS chat on MN something a bit odd with it ?
Think the person who set the latest thread up is in someway connected to SBS . In a professional worked with before to gain more followers kinda way. Prob best start a new thread . Just a hunch from some of her posts and the IG page she sent us too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Guys over on the SBS chat on MN something a bit odd with it ?
Think the person who set the latest thread up is in someway connected to SBS . In a professional worked with before to gain more followers kinda way. Prob best start a new thread . Just a hunch from some of her posts and the IG page she sent us too.
Do you have a link to the newest thread? I can’t find it anywhere

The MN thread is getting really tiresome with the obvious SBS fangirls busting in and morally condemning everyone & anyone 🙄 calling people "intolerant" whilst also refusing to accept or acknowledge others genuine reviews & experiences. & as the person I am referring too is probably on tattle (from their comment on MNs). You are the very definition of the insults you are chucking around on MNs and I suggest some padding for the fall from that high horse you are on.

Reactions: 3
Omfg has anyone looked at trust pilot recently all them reviews and for most people it’s there first review.

Oh and I know for a fact at least one of them are her best friend.

lve decided it’s a cult

Reactions: 3
I saw the thread has gone and the increase in sycophantic reviews on TrustPilot I’m not sure who I feel more sorry for, Susie and her delusions, her cult disciples or us for purchasing the ‘service’. Her victimhood (imagine coping with her ‘fragility’ and ego day to day), the toxic devotion of her followers. I think we had a lucky escape

Reactions: 2
The OP felt troll hunted I think and has asked for the thread to be removed? It was getting a bit weird to be fair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.