Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend has been removed also. She just used to follow the group for some inspiration but never posted or bought a service. Im wondering if thats how they are removing people? By those who have never used the service? Trying to keep it to customers or high posters maybe? Whatever reason is behind it I don't think its fair to just remove people with no reasoning behind it!

Reactions: 1
Goodness grief!! I ve only be offline 48 hours & so far thousands of members have been kicked off fb group. Mumsnet is policing comments left right & centre, "another" hair stylist has been recruited & susie is advocating attending work meetings in cycling shorts & tiedye hoodies.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I could be reaching but does anyone else think susie could be pregnant. (I stress could be).

1. She delegated the day to day running of her business to someone else.
2. Shes appeared more emotionally fragile than usual lately. (Her sister having to step in 🙄)
3. Wearing comfier clothing
4. Her announcement she will be posting post about maternity wear & breast feeding clothing soon. (Just seeems strange to announce you going to write a post. Just write one and post it)

Reactions: 4
I could be reaching but does anyone else think susie could be pregnant. (I stress could be).

2. Shes appeared more emotionally fragile than usual lately. (Her sister having to step in 🙄)
4. Her announcement she will be posting post about maternity wear & breast feeding clothing soon. (Just seeems strange to announce you going to write a post. Just write one and post it)
You may not be a million miles away with this and it would explain A LOT!

Nah. I just think she’s mental. She’s so fragile, I think the comfy clothes are just her way of feeling like she’s wearing a hug lol. Isn’t her kid relatively old now? As in 8-9 or older? That would be a very large age gap. Obviously not unheard of. But would throw a spanner in the works for sure. Pretty sure she was drinking while camping on her insta stories not too long ago as well?? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Has anyone addressed the Facebook glitch yet? Apparently I'm not the only one who can no longer see the group either!! Mass block has happened clearly

On the MN thread someone posted a pic from Emily saying: “The FB group is under construction while we carry out some maintenance as this seems to be happening to a lot of people at the minute (sorry!) We will back with an update soon for members so please hold tight while we work behind the scenes to try to resolve it. I’ll update on my Instagram ASAP.x”

Which I imagine is complete twaddle. Not that I know how FB works, but I know if I had a business page that suddenly lost loads of followers, I’d be announcing it on my other page!
Yes its rubblish. First push away a load of your (potential) customers, then secondly insult their intelligence. Jobs a good un

Reactions: 3
She mentioned the group on her stories this morning, said its down for maintenance, but I've never heard of that happening before. Dying to know whats going on!

Reactions: 2
She mentioned the group on her stories this morning, said its down for maintenance, but I've never heard of that happening before. Dying to know whats going on!
Either everyone has access or no one has access. Maintenance on the site doesn't lob off people for no reason and I would love to know what Maintenance they are doing and how they are doing it considering I have managed a group for 4 plus years and never been able to change much as facebook own the layouts etc...
Its a load of bull and not transparent at all.

See a new scheme for loyal customers from 2012 onwards, well how about also addressing those loyal customers who you analysed wrong or have chucked off your group or blocked.

I have reported to trading standards my analysis for not getting what I paid for and am looking into other avenues. All these women thinking these 'experts' know best are all being led down a merry path!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.