Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Style Coach Diploma Certificate doesn’t seem to be recognised by https://register.ofqual.gov.uk and I can’t see who the accrediting body is. I thought there were rules around designating qualifications? The membership body International Association of Style Coaches is operated by the same group behind Style Coaching Institute
Its all very confusing knowing where to look to find out if its legitimate accreditation.
I know that Sarah has more years in the fashion industry than susie as she was a buyer for years before she joined styled by susie but I don't know where she studied etc.. im not even sure if the new stylists (apart from emily) have done the online course or if they have just been trained up by susie 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So glad to have found this thread! I must confess I’m another person who Susie has made money out of, I paid for a style analysis last year after being initially sucked in by the hype. But I was so disappointed when I read it, it was so generic - god knows why some women in the FB group say theirs made them cry!! 🙄
As for all these new ‘stylists’, honestly I find them very hard to take seriously - i think at least a couple of them were previous clients of Susie’s, and some of the outfits they posts are very questionable and frumpy. I would not be happy if it was one of them styling me!
I think honestly that Susie just struck lucky with the styling market at the right time, and she’s grabbing as much money along the way whilst it’s still got the hype going on!

Reactions: 7
There’s a new (third) thread just titled SBS Mumsnet have already been on with a warning Hi all, we're reasonably ok with hosting these discussions - but please do report anything which you feel is an unfair personal attack or speculates about an individual's mental health.

Reactions: 1
Converse are an absolute classic! And will always give a cooler edge than a generic clumpy trainer.

Reactions: 4
You know what , being a human with a conscious i do feel bad about taking my negativity too far the other evening.
I agree it should just be dissatisfaction and frustration to the SBS business model.

Anyone think Mhairi is trying to be Susie, I've noticed even her mannerisms and the way she speaks has become very Susie-esque, touching her nose and pointing when she talks. Watch her latest story and tell me if I'm wrong.

I think it’s a good idea to keep a thread going because then hopefully more people will add their experiences. Although, of course that leaves it open for SBS planting fake good stuff.

View attachment 214694

View attachment 214694

Oops, sorry if that’s duplicated! Someone’s just posted this on the new MN thread. I don’t agree with anyone messaging personally to insult or be nasty but anything relating to the dissatisfaction of being a customer is fair game IMO.
Imagine going to the doctors and saying 'yes, I need help, I can't stop talking about Styled by Susie online.'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone think Mhairi is trying to be Susie, I've noticed even her mannerisms and the way she speaks has become very Susie-esque, touching her nose and pointing when she talks. Watch her latest story and tell me if I'm wrong.

Imagine going to the doctors and saying 'yes, I need help, I can't stop talking about Styled by Susie online.'
Omg yes I’ve just watched definitely a Susie wannabe. Who does she think is wanting her own glasses range with specsavers?! The glasses she chooses are foul 😂😂

• Haha

Yes! And I absolutely think she’s Susie’s favourite, maybe alongside Sarah. But Susie RAVED about meeting Mhairi and posted a lot about her afterwards, whereas the other stylists barely get a mention - I tend to forget some of them are even there!

Reactions: 3
Yes! And I absolutely think she’s Susie’s favourite, maybe alongside Sarah. But Susie RAVED about meeting Mhairi and posted a lot about her afterwards, whereas the other stylists barely get a mention - I tend to forget some of them are even there!
Yeah I think so too, I always thought she was a favourite, you can see the difference in the way Susie talks about Mhairi compared to Emily or Karina, you wouldn't even know they exist.

I've been analysed. I think as an autumn hourglass they got my analysis right, but I will admit to feeling disappointed by the generic information which was in a poor quality format. For the price it was ok, but I didn't shed tears of joy and it hasn't changed my life.

For styling advice you can't go wrong with Trinny. She's done a series of closet confessions which I absolutely love. She focuses on a particular colour/season/item of clothing and explains how she makes it work. She's the opposite shape to me - short waisted pear, but it's definitely useful and her styling is on point.

I think most of what I read has been aimed at the business model and its failings rather than susie herself. She cannot handle any sort of criticism and then it is sort of like a throw your dummy out the pram type scenario. She is obviously reading these threads so susie why don't you address people's issues with your service rather than blocking us for daring to speak up and don't hide behind the 'be kind' slogan when the way you respond to several PAYING clients who dare to question something is anything but kind. No one is perfevt and we all get things wrong from time to time and what makes us good and kind human beings is being able to hold our hands up and say oh im sorry i have messed up and not what is normally responded to with " dont come at me with your negativity because you don't feel you got the service you were after"

Her own ethos, attitude and general behaviour is whats led to these posts being put up because people are frustrated at being shut down and told to go away... so next time you or one of your cronies quotes the be kind movement, perhaps take a long hard look in the mirror and think before you respond just as rudely to your customers who actually helped get you to the point you are at today.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it’s a good idea to keep a thread going because then hopefully more people will add their experiences. Although, of course that leaves it open for SBS planting fake good stuff.

View attachment 214694

View attachment 214694

Oops, sorry if that’s duplicated! Someone’s just posted this on the new MN thread. I don’t agree with anyone messaging personally to insult or be nasty but anything relating to the dissatisfaction of being a customer is fair game IMO.
where is this??

I think its been deleted from the Mumsnet thread now but it was posted in the SBS group on fb earlier.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.