Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite liked the group at first but now I feel like virtually every person looks like a carbon copy. Chunky trainers - check, tucked in t shirt - check, denim jacket - check, ridiculous headband - check. I’m the type of person who wants to do the opposite of what I’m told so I would want to rebel if I got an analysis just so I didn’t look like everyone else!

Reactions: 8
I've just bought some FlitFlop ballet style shoes and I love them, they are so comfy. £85 in John Lewis - I think there are cheaper versions in a different leather.

Reactions: 1
Thats okay, i wear ballet pumps ,tshirt tucked into topshop mom jeans and a old leopard print zara jacket. Differce is i own that style, its mine & not forced by demonic susie.
Im only commenting on this group because she has hurt so many close friends of mine personally with un warrantied comments about their make up, size and appearance.
Her be kind only stands when she is being personally attacked.
Honestly in her local town she falls out with ppl left right and center.
SBS Team might stick up for her now but wait until they fall fail of her . Nasty piece of work

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thats okay, i wear ballet pumps ,tshirt tucked into topshop mom jeans and a old leopard print zara jacket. Differce is i own that style, its mine & not forced by demonic susie.
Im only commenting on this group because she has hurt so many close friends of mine personally with un warrantied comments about their make up, size and appearance.
SBS Team might stick up for her now but wait until they fall fail of her . Nasty piece of work
Oh what do you mean? Did they have negative comments in a product they bought or do you mean in person she said nasty thing ??

As daft as it sounds (because I’ve lost my way with style and struggling to get clothes), I’ve tried periodically to use the information I was given in my analysis thinking I’d feel better once I embraced it.

Just lately I’ve gone back to wearing my converse with jeans (instead of the chunky trainers I had that sat for a while before giving to my daughter), silver jewellery and flat ballet style shoes..I can’t tell you what a relief it is to feel ‘normal’- for me anyway. That being said I could do with some new ballet style shoes (I sometimes struggle to bend to fasten laces and pull boots on so slip ons are easy) so I’ve been looking for some decent ones. I feel quite the rebel looking for flat and not chunky! 🤣🤣
Good for you. I love converse and ballet pumps! I don’t understand why they’re so against them. Chunky shoes are fine sometimes but other times something a bit more classic is better. I also think it’s crazy how half the members seem to be on a constant quest for shoes that are “chunky enough” - if you personally like the shoes and they’re comfortable just buy them!

Reactions: 4
Its really sad she has hurt so many peoples feelings especially over the way they look when thats what she is meant to advocate. I used to love watching what penny posted on the group but then they chucked her off the group and banned her but i never found out why (provably because she had massive style points)

Good for you. I love converse and ballet pumps! I don’t understand why they’re so against them. Chunky shoes are fine sometimes but other times something a bit more classic is better. I also think it’s crazy how half the members seem to be on a constant quest for shoes that are “chunky enough” - if you personally like the shoes and they’re comfortable just buy them!
I always laughed at the 'is this chunky enough' posts. I think some people live by their analysis rigidly because they are scared to get it wrong when you only have to look at the stylists to see they don't even follow the rules!

Reactions: 3
I laugh at the "are these X/Y/Z" enough and "is this colour allowed??" Posts too.

1/ wear what the duck you want

2/ clearly they don't provide their customers with the correct tools to actually choose their own clothing based on the "analysis"

Reactions: 4
Susie is on agaib proclaiming to be the best thing since slice bread, promoting her narrative by showing the time 2 “fans” recognised her. Now I’m not being personal but she should focus on the business and it’s services as oppose to herself being popular she might not get the criticism

Reactions: 5
As if!😱 I always thought she was cheesy and a cringe, can't believe she's also a mean cow.

Reactions: 2
I had an analysis - to be honest I did enjoy it, and I felt as though I was already dressing quite well until the lady looked at my converse with horror and told me to buy chunky trainers.

I left my analysis and for the first time in my adult life I didn’t know what to buy. I felt totally out of my depth. I bought a handful of things that were deemed acceptable for my shape and colours and they all looked bloody awful. I took the whole lot back! I was also told not to wear black. I just felt a bit lost and when I asked for ideas I was told to buy a shopping day with a stylist.

I have taken a few ideas from my analysis but largely returned to my own style - I’ve always had a slightly quirky dress sense but I’ve always been really confident with it. The analysis simply showed me that I didn’t need to worry and that I’m fine as I am. The lady that analysed me was absolutely lovely though - despite her hatred for me high tops 😂

Ive also had a bra fitting with their new bra lady (I used her before she joined SBS) and really rate her. My bras fit so much better.

I found the group on FB draining. It was a minefield what you could and couldn’t post. I muted it and gave up.

I say wear what you want. If you’re confident in it then that’s all that matters anyway.

Reactions: 10

so this is the course Susie and co have done... not sure how it’s changed over the years, but a Short six day course

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I had a look at that (I think it was that anyway) the other day and I could only find a course for nearly £1600, not the £3600 someone else had mentioned. I could have been looking at completely the wrong thing though.
Think the £1600 is the online course, the £3600 is the face to face course held in the hotel

Susie is on agaib proclaiming to be the best thing since slice bread, promoting her narrative by showing the time 2 “fans” recognised her. Now I’m not being personal but she should focus on the business and it’s services as oppose to herself being popular she might not get the criticism
What is agaib?

so this is the course Susie and co have done... not sure how it’s changed over the years, but a Short six day course
If she is selling professional services on the back of that, she ought to be reported to Trading Standards!

The Style Coach Diploma Certificate doesn’t seem to be recognised by https://register.ofqual.gov.uk and I can’t see who the accrediting body is. I thought there were rules around designating qualifications? The membership body International Association of Style Coaches is operated by the same group behind Style Coaching Institute

She’s so cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.