Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment about the admin was literally in response to teacup lady who said she couldn’t see any reviews soliciting.” It was admin initial is soliciting reviews”. It wasn’t derogatory etc It was truthful.

still I doubt they’ll be dropping in planted posts On MN to drive sales for a while, but I had seen a few posts in MrsGloss that looked planted

Reactions: 2
Blocked from business page and the group. As I can see neither. Its Ok as I am a true believer in what goes around comes around and now that others have found an outlet to share their disappointment that they will hopefully address some of the issues that are clearly evident. They need to focus more on face to face rather than guessing online.

Reactions: 5
Did they block you from their actual business page too? I must have gotten away with that because I can still post on there (not in the group or Insta though). I haven’t left a negative review yet though because I wasn’t sure if they could delete it so didn’t bother.
I have a business page, as competitor left us a fake review and I can’t remove it so you can leave them on the SBS business page as well as Google

Blocked from business page and the group. As I can see neither. Its Ok as I am a true believer in what goes around comes around and now that others have found an outlet to share their disappointment that they will hopefully address some of the issues that are clearly evident. They need to focus more on face to face rather than guessing online.
you can’t block someone from seeing a business page on FB, only block them from commenting on posts.

Reactions: 1
One of the comments they made was that most of my MN posts had been about SBS. To be fair, that was right in the sense I had only just started using my MN account for that (I’ve had my account for years just didn’t really go on) and that was pretty much the only thread I’d commented on. I did actually make 2 posts of my own, one about clothes recommendations and one about makeup (I have acne that reacts to everything).

That being said, I counted my posts (comments) on the first thread and, although there were quite a lot, over half had nothing to do with SBS at all, they were about colour, style and shape in general, as well as clothes stuff and some about HoC and RL. The comments that WERE in relation to SBS were all facts based on my experience and they were never personal, apart from one where I said one of them was lovely (she was when I dealt with her). I also explained that there were so many comments because I had time on my hands with being on holiday and it was like conversing with the others who were posting. As well as the fact that some were answers to questions people had asked me specifically and some were just additional sentences that I’d missed off posts and I couldn’t edit them to add them.

The other thing was about the strange comments about admins on other sites which I haven’t got a clue about at all. The only time I mentioned admins was in a general way in regard to censoring the group. Other people mentioned admins of the group in the last few days by adding their initials, I believe.

As I pointed out to them, I was never personal, and everything I said was factual (and I can back it up). So, who knows what will happen now.
Unbelievable. Why would you not be posting about something that was relevant to you. What do they care what topics you talk about? MN wouldn't exist if people didn't give their opinions on anything and everything! Very odd indeed. Starting to think there must be an affiliation with her in some way otherwise it doesn't really add up.
Fingers crossed your suspension is lifted- and that you receive an apology.
Edit: should've scrolled down 😬 Glad to see you're able to post again.

Reactions: 3
I have a business page, as competitor left us a fake review and I can’t remove it so you can leave them on the SBS business page as well as Google

you can’t block someone from seeing a business page on FB, only block them from commenting on posts.
Oh really? I assumed as nothing came up when I go on the page I couldn't leave a review but I will go back on and see now. Also looking at the review method on trust pilot I think I can set up a company to review if that makes sense so I will do that. Didn't know I could leave a review via Google either, how do i do that?

Oh trust pilot now has the review function for them enabled

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i thought she had a family funeral to attend
She did, earlier in the week. But still Insta silence today.
We could set up SBS insta story bingo for when she returns (#bekind, crystals, personal trainer, chunky white trainers, tit hat, astrology...)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It will be

"After a difficult week I just needed a self care break and we all need to remember that's ok to do"

"Retail therapy"

"Lush bath & candles"

Wearing her self designed mario print throw to remind herself how much she's achieved.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It will be

"After a difficult week I just needed a self care break and we all need to remember that's ok to do"

"Retail therapy"

"Lush bath & candles"

Wearing her self designed mario print throw to remind herself how much she's achieved.
You forgot the magic crystals 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m torn today. I’ve just seen a woman about my mum’s age (mid 60’s) with a leopard print maxi skirt, white tucked in t shirt, a denim jacket and some white trainers (not chunky). She looked the epitome of SBS teachings, but she also carried it off amazingly!!
I think that’s the problem. I have one friend who could carry off that look wonderfully. She’s a quirky dresser and effortlessly stylish with it, slim frame (but not skinny), edgy hairstyle etc. But I can’t think of any other friends I have who wouldn’t look try-hard or weirdly frumpy in that outfit. They seem to suggest it like it would suit everyone but chunky white trainers look embarrassingly tit with skirts and dresses 90% of the time.

i have a few chunky trainers and a leopard print skirt, but i definitely do not dress like Susie !! I wear mine very understated not with junk jewellery, crazy hair and Pat Butcher earrings & certainly not with Heather shimmer lipstick !!
As they say its not what you do , its the way that you do it .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.