Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The MN user VKCOY posted this on the MN thread

“I told them on tattle they were the dredges of society with their lies and misinformation and should unfollow. And they banned me Lol. Looks like the truth cut them deep”

Can anyone confirm this as I don’t recall it happening!
I didn’t see it and I’m sure I’d remember if I had seeing as the phrase is DREGS of society not DREDGES!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My friend has been contacted by a few of susies friends today on mumsnet apparently she has hired a brand and image protector which is why she is going down this route as you know she is a celebrity now ladies.

They also are saying that vkocy is a lady very desperate to be susies friend who also posts on the style fb group as one of her main protectors. I have found her on Facebook because of her mass pro posts about a certain stylist being booted. Perhaps you will now know who I'm talking about.
🤣🤣🤣 susie is literally getting more and more ridiculous. Brand and image protection!!

I wish I knew who that lady was, haven’t seen her on this thread but I’m here for the tea if she wants to rock up again ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend has been contacted by a few of susies friends today on mumsnet apparently she has hired a brand and image protector which is why she is going down this route as you know she is a celebrity now ladies.

They also are saying that vkocy is a lady very desperate to be susies friend who also posts on the style fb group as one of her main protectors. I have found her on Facebook because of her mass pro posts about a certain stylist being booted. Perhaps you will now know who I'm talking about.
So VKOCY wants to be the hero!

Reactions: 2

I don't know who you're talking about but I would love to know! Does she go by any other names?

Reactions: 1

I know exactly who you are talking about. I noticed SBS follows her on Instagram the other day.

I don't know who you're talking about but I would love to know! Does she go by any other names?
There was a thread about Emily leaving the fb group. You will find her by her "she was kicked out my admin" posts

And yes she is followed by styled by susie

SBS contacted me to leave a review on TP not long after the first negative reviews were beginning to appear. I’ve not left one yet but I’m minded too just because my OH is a solicitor and would absolutely love to get into legal scrapes with her and it wouldn’t cost us a thing 😂

Some people are just happy to piss money away on being nasty, intimidating bullies.
Your husband sounds like a superstar! 🏆

Sending legal letters is an expensive way of intimidating people into towing the line, and unfortunately it often works as so many people, when they receive a letter like that, panic and do as they're told as they can't afford to go to court and don't necessarily realise that there are other options. It's laughable that she even thinks she can take paying customers to court for leaving negative reviews about her business. She has spoken endlessly about wanting to lift women up, empower them to love themselves, be kind to themselves and create a community of support, when what she really means is she wants to build an empire of control and sycophancy to massage her over inflated ego.

She should be ashamed of herself. She provides a service, and as with any service, some people are going to like it and some people are not. She could have nipped all this in the bud months ago when the first mumsnet thread appeared and the issues with her services were aired. She herself directed me there as she publicly threatened to sue them. What I saw when I went over there was a small group of customers who were frustrated with a sub standard service but who had literally nowhere they could go for any kind of support and redress as they had been systematically shut down by her when they tried to complain. She could have used that feedback to improve her service and actually used the community she created on Facebook to provide constructive support to her customers but she ended up doing the exact opposite.

Her arrogance is quite astonishing and now she is reaping what she had sown. I am not one to wish misfortune on anybody but I will make an exception here as her actions over the last few weeks have been deplorable. And they are HER actions. She may have had some shoddy business advice but these kinds of bullying tactics predate her association with MHS. This is all on her and I do not feel an ounce of sympathy for her, I reserve that for those customers who have been caught up in this mess and maybe also those stylists who are working for her (she's made it clear they don't work with her) whose own livelihoods may end up being affected by this absolute tit show. May they jump ship before it sinks.

I hope anyone reading this who has been affected by her poison is doing ok and knows how much support they have here, on MN and in the new FB group. This thread is proof that not all Tattlers are poisonous bastards but that forums like these can actually be amazing safe spaces for people.

Sorry for the long post but I needed to get that off my chest! ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know exactly who you are talking about... 🕵️‍♂️
🐴🦈

I thought that as soon as the FB group said they had received legal threats about posts in the group that surely she is one of the ones sending screenshots.

• Wow
The MN user VKCOY posted this on the MN thread

“I told them on tattle they were the dredges of society with their lies and misinformation and should unfollow. And they banned me Lol. Looks like the truth cut them deep”

Can anyone confirm this as I don’t recall it happening!
@Yel Is this true?

Oooh now I know who this person is. She sounds barmy - like she's typing whilst being drunk or something.

Reactions: 3
But how do we know she is also vkocy on mn, or is it a guess?
This is just what a friend was told by one of susies friends but her typing style seems to fit but of course they could be bluffing about knowing who It is!

She has been getting messages over on Mumsnet from susies friends trying to help her with her legal case

There was a thread about Emily leaving the fb group. You will find her by her "she was kicked out my admin" posts

And yes she is followed by styled by susie
Ahh ok I know now. When that lady was posting on that FB thread someone here made a comment about her saying she was her champion or something ...so hilarious!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.