Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO: this gets better and better. I agree, MHS marketing strategy is a load of shite, so sue me! If that's not the case then why have most of the customers not moved across to the new app
πŸ€” she rubs people up the wrong way, she's in the wrong business completely. I just dont understand how Susie can't see how wrong hustle woman is for her business and why she let her talk to SBS customers the way she did.

Reactions: 4
I'm trying to get my head around this. I kind of got the impression that NLP was a bit like brainwashing and manipulation so I was worried that Susie had been manipulated into all of this.

So I googled NLP and this paragraph caught my eye;

Proponents of NLP assume all human action is positive. Therefore, if a plan fails or the unexpected happens, the experience is neither good nor badβ€”it simply presents more useful information.

So, this hustle woman, is coaching Susie into believing that what is happening now is positive, right?

Susie's entire business is crumbling and I can literally hear the "it's all useful information" crap coming out of that woman's mouth.

This is disturbing beyond belief

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Can nobody within the cult SBS see that this is not working out for them? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ honestly? Not one person? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 7
Nice to see the admin state that us tattlers have been nothing but overwhelming supportive of the group! duck You Susie! duck You Steph you absolute tool!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

bleeping pair of dickheads the 2 of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nice to see the admin state that is tattlers have been nothing but overwhelming supportive of the group! duck You Susie! duck You Steph you absolute tool!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aha, I found the quote button! Yes. We know very well that you have not been causing trouble. And hopefully soon everyone but the really brainwashed cultists will know that too. I am seeing lots of lightbulb moments happening in the FB group. About time too.

Reactions: 10
I'm trying to get my head around this. I kind of got the impression that NLP was a bit like brainwashing and manipulation so I was worried that Susie had been manipulated into all of this.

So I googled NLP and this paragraph caught my eye;

Proponents of NLP assume all human action is positive. Therefore, if a plan fails or the unexpected happens, the experience is neither good nor badβ€”it simply presents more useful information.

So, this hustle woman, is coaching Susie into believing that what is happening now is positive, right?

Susie's entire business is crumbling and I can literally hear the "it's all useful information" crap coming out of that woman's mouth.

This is disturbing beyond belief
Sounds like this whole Hustle woman and her pony excuse of a company need an investigation....🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 6
Nice to see the admin state that us tattlers have been nothing but overwhelming supportive of the group! duck You Susie! duck You Steph you absolute tool!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can this be the next title of a thread?? 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously, if Susie is reading this herself, or any of her 'friends', wake her the hell up and get her away from this MHS woman! This woman is destroying your business. She is not your friend and once your buisness is gone, so will she be like a fart in a bleeping hurricane.

I assume Emily did that is why she got her arse out of there asap!
She did the right thing and at the right time it seems. Good luck to her, she's going to make a killing scooping up all of the old clients.

Reactions: 13
Or is MHS working with a competitor and she has set out to destroy Susie’s business so that the business is wide open for someone else to steal?
For someone with anxiety like Susie’s this was definitely the wrong approach.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Aha, I found the quote button! Yes. We know very well that you have not been causing trouble. And hopefully soon everyone but the really brainwashed cultists will know that too. I am seeing lots of lightbulb moments happening in the FB group. About time too.
Awks!! Think I need to catch up with this thread didn’t realise an admin is over here from Facebook! Anyway.....welcome, you will see we are not a bunch of witches, just realistic people who like to speak the truth! πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Sarah will stay. The website says she's "deputy manager" so perhaps she's employed rather than self employed.

Reactions: 1
Awks!! Think I need to catch up with this thread didn’t realise an admin is over here from Facebook! Anyway.....welcome, you will see we are not a bunch of witches, just realistic people who like to speak the truth! πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Yes I did declare that in my update, but I am a LONG time Mumsnet member so I had already taken all that rubbish with a very big pinch of salt. Criticism isn't trolling. Threatening people with defamation over an opinion, that is (in my book).

And thanks! I've been lurking for a while. And following your advice about the group πŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: 7
Bit o/t but is the MHS woman affiliated with Sarah Akwisombe?? I used to love Sarah and followed her for years but recently unfollowed as something seemed 'off'. I loved her honestly and how genuine she used to be, even talking about salary etc but recently it all seemed fake and cult-y, not what she originally said she was about and now it all makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.