Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit o/t but is the MHS woman affiliated with Sarah Akwisombe?? I used to love Sarah and followed her for years but recently unfollowed as something seemed 'off'. I loved her honestly and how genuine she used to be, even talking about salary etc but recently it all seemed fake and cult-y, not what she originally said she was about and now it all makes sense.
Yes MHS is being coached by Sarah and Llewy in their smashing it crew. whatever that means. Why would SBS pay MHS when they're so inexperienced that they are on a course about promoting businesses????

Reactions: 6
Bit o/t but is the MHS woman affiliated with Sarah Akwisombe?? I used to love Sarah and followed her for years but recently unfollowed as something seemed 'off'. I loved her honestly and how genuine she used to be, even talking about salary etc but recently it all seemed fake and cult-y, not what she originally said she was about and now it all makes sense.
Hmmmm I think I just looked on her IG. Saw she has a fair few followers. So I like to think I’m a fairly intelligent person, this Hustle woman Steph and all her associates are business mentors? Is that what they call themselves? What is the actual purpose of their jobs? What do they actually do? I’d love it if someone could give us an insight into what actually happens if you sign up to one of these ‘companies’ and uses their services.....!!? anyway, if you have used them please enlighten us as to what they actually do!?

@VioletWillow no beef I think I missed a few posts and read a quoted post and I’ve just not digested it completely yet and need to go back and read up on it all! 🙌🏻🙌🏻✌🏻

Reactions: 4
Hmmmm I think I just looked on her IG. Saw she has a fair few followers. So I like to think I’m a fairly intelligent person, this Hustle woman Steph and all her associates are business mentors? Is that what they call themselves? What is the actual purpose of their jobs? What do they actually do? I’d love it if someone could give us an insight into what actually happens if you sign up to one of these ‘companies’ and uses their services.....!!? anyway, if you have used them please enlighten us as to what they actually do!?

@VioletWillow no beef I think I missed a few posts and read a quoted post and I’ve just not digested it completely yet and need to go back and read up on it all! 🙌🏻🙌🏻✌🏻
Madness. All i saw last time I looked at Sarah's insta was loads of people buying very expensive tickets to their motivational/secrets of business/how to make a million or whatever seminars. It seriously sounds like cult mlm shite that solely exists just to make people part with their money on the premise of SMASHING IT and BEING A BOSS BABE. I am super interested in how much Steph and Sarah etc make out of it. Do they just hold bollocks motivational seminars and recruit? Full mlm.

Reactions: 5
Take a look at this if you dare. It's some scary tit!

I have started reading this and got to this sentence: "NLP is taught in a pyramid structure, with the more advanced techniques reserved for multi-thousand-dollar seminars" and a massive light bulb went on!
(These people would call themselves life coaches. I've had some exposure through work and life coaching and NLP often go hand in hand. I also had an inkling that they can be run like MLMs - coach coaches others to be coaches, who then coach other coaches, etc.)
Ok back to the article!

Reactions: 3
Madness. All i saw last time I looked at Sarah's insta was loads of people buying very expensive tickets to their motivational/secrets of business/how to make a million or whatever seminars. It seriously sounds like cult mlm shite that solely exists just to make people part with their money on the premise of SMASHING IT and BEING A BOSS BABE. I am super interested in how much Steph and Sarah etc make out of it. Do they just hold bollocks motivational seminars and recruit? Full mlm.
yes totally this

Reactions: 1
I’ve only been away for a few hours and it’s all changed 😂😂
Same, I’m off to Facebook!

I have started reading this and got to this sentence: "NLP is taught in a pyramid structure, with the more advanced techniques reserved for multi-thousand-dollar seminars" and a massive light bulb went on!
(These people would call themselves life coaches. I've had some exposure through work and life coaching and NLP often go hand in hand. I also had an inkling that they can be run like MLMs - coach coaches others to be coaches, who then coach other coaches, etc.)
Ok back to the article!
This is grim 😳

Ok I finished the article and now I almost feel sorry for susie. With her love of crystals, fragile mental health and use of DoTerra essential oils she was a prime target for MHS's NLP techniques. I'm now convinced MHS is no marketeer or PR expert, she's just a chancer jumping on the NLP/coach pyramid and hiding behind the marketing front. No wonder she has so few followers and her business was only set up 2 months ago. There is no business. Maybe she was hoping to recruit boss babes in the SBS group? What would her motive be??? And it also explains the aggressive personality.
(Is she now going to sue me?!)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Ok I finished the article and now I almost feel sorry for susie. With her love of crystals, fragile mental health and use of DoTerra essential oils she was a prime target for MHS's NLP techniques. I'm now convinced MHS is no marketeer or PR expert, she's just a chancer jumping on the NLP/coach pyramid and hiding behind the marketing front. No wonder she has so few followers and her business was only set up 2 months ago. There is no business. Maybe she was hoping to recruit boss babes in the SBS group? What would her motive be??? And it also explains the aggressive personality.
This is really all taking quite the turn isn't it. Absolutely wild.

I told you it was scary!

I feel pretty devastated for Susie tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So this NLP stuff, is it like mind control? Is Hustle woman mind controlling Susie? I'm imagining a Jafar/Sultan situation like in Aladdin where Steph has a magic stick with glowing eyes she uses to hypnotise Susie.

Jokes aside, if she is being taken for a ride I feel really sad for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So this NLP stuff, is it like mind control? Is Hustle woman mind controlling Susie? I'm imagining a Jafar/Sultan situation like in Aladdin where Steph has a magic stick with glowing eyes she uses to hypnotise Susie.

Jokes aside, if she is being taken for a ride I feel really sad for her.
Same. I really hope this is the point at which a friend or family member puts an arm round Susie’s shoulders and says “enough”. I mean, I hoped they would do that sooner than this, but obviously not. Is MHS going to constantly scour groups, boards and message threads to screenshot and make legal threats? Is Susie? That is not feasible. And it’s meaningless. There will always be someone somewhere who doesn’t agree with you and isn’t afraid to say it. You can’t police the internet and you can’t police other people’s opinions.

Friends/family of Susie’s - please have a word. The business is being driven into the ground. She’d done brilliantly to build her business into what it had become and it’s falling apart. Get her some new advice fast.

Reactions: 11
Yep also used to like a Sarah but she has turned into an hole pushing all this NLT tit and bragging about money ... awful person she has her own thread if anyone is interested . I see her and this MHS women appear to be affiliated I recognised her similar brand of bullshit .

Same. I really hope this is the point at which a friend or family member puts an arm round Susie’s shoulders and says “enough”. I mean, I hoped they would do that sooner than this, but obviously not. Is MHS going to constantly scour groups, boards and message threads to screenshot and make legal threats? Is Susie? That is not feasible. And it’s meaningless. There will always be someone somewhere who doesn’t agree with you and isn’t afraid to say it. You can’t police the internet and you can’t police other people’s opinions.

Friends/family of Susie’s - please have a word. The business is being driven into the ground. She’d done brilliantly to build her business into what it had become and it’s falling apart. Get her some new advice fast.
Yes, she needs a savage control expert, fast.

Reactions: 2
OMFG this is like Sunset Beach all over again! Anyone else watch that as a teen? No? Just me then 🤣🤣
I’ve been relating the recent developments and to my DH who exclaimed earlier “it’s like that tit soap opera you used to watch at university. What was it called again? Sunset Beach wasn’t it” 😜

• Haha
I can totally see how someone like Susie has fallen for this Bullshit. It’s a real shame but you do have to wonder what lines she was fed to fall for it? What figures did MHS give SBS to entice her over to Patreon? Do you think she estimated 25% of the Facebook following would sing up? That would gross £21k per month, do you think Susie has just been blindsided by all of these empowering women that are running these amazing businesses.....in the middle of a bleeping pandemic.

I detest Boss Babes and MLM schemes. It bleeping infuriates me that people think they are genuinely running a business. Half of them wouldn’t have a single clue about running a business.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.