Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been relating the recent developments and to my DH who exclaimed earlier “it’s like that tit soap opera you used to watch at university. What was it called again? Sunset Beach wasn’t it” 😜
I used to love Sunset Beach, it was the most ludicrous programme ever but I could never tear myself away! Do you remember the cursed gems that made them all age dramatically? Or the turkey baster? The Evil twin? I could go on...Got to love the writers, although at times I worry I dreamt it! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can totally see how someone like Susie has fallen for this Bullshit. It’s a real shame but you do have to wonder what lines she was fed to fall for it? What figures did MHS give SBS to entice her over to Patreon? Do you think she estimated 25% of the Facebook following would sing up? That would gross £21k per month, do you think Susie has just been blindsided by all of these empowering women that are running these amazing businesses.....in the middle of a bleeping pandemic.

I detest Boss Babes and MLM schemes. It bleeping infuriates me that people think they are genuinely running a business. Half of them wouldn’t have a single clue about running a business.
MLM schemes are the worst and SBS always said they didn't promote them yet Susie uses and shares Tropic which is MLM however you dress it up. I also agree these people aren't running a business, I know 3 people who are Tropic ambassadors yet none of them declare their earnings. That's not owning a business.

I worked hard to set my business up and all the marketing advice I have ever used I have found online from people who are happy to give free advice. I give lots of people free advice, especially my clients - its what keeps people coming back. I get that people want to make money (I would like to) but I also know that happiness comes from doing a job that you love and not the ££££ signs in the bank. I earn enough to feed and clothe my children and have built it up totally by myself and have never once paid for advertising, all my clients are word of mouth and thats what SBS had. Now they have taken poor advice and the business will never be what it was because too many ladies have been left so saddened by it. Its hard to get back peoples trust (and money) when you have gone totally against an ethos they so actively tried to encourage.

I will always build my fellow females up, until they mess up and I will tell them so because that is actually whats empowering - being able to tell someone when something they are doing isn't quite right.

Sorry for the long post ladies I'm just sitting here scratching my head after seeing the business start out to what it is now is just a mind blown moment.

Reactions: 10
I used to love Sunset Beach, it was the most ludicrous programme ever but I could never tear myself away! Do you remember the cursed gems that made them all age dramatically? Or the turkey baster? The Evil twin? I could go on...Got to love the writers, although at times I worry I dreamt it! 😆
It was all just a dream in the end wasn’t it?
Please someone see if it’s being rerun on Netflix 😂

Reactions: 1
This was all dying down and people where shifting focus to Emily now it's back on SBS and MSH. She is doing a good job keeping us talking about her!

Reactions: 6
I see SBS has got TOM doing a plug on her insta stories.
If I were Gemma Bray I'd be a bit more careful about plugging SBS atm with all this drama going on. Plus I'd be getting a bit suspicious that SBs just want to milk me for my customers. Its not really mutually beneficial is it?

Sorry just realised "milk me" sounds a bit wrong 🤭:oops: but I'm going to leave it in as it it made me snigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So this NLP stuff, is it like mind control? Is Hustle woman mind controlling Susie? I'm imagining a Jafar/Sultan situation like in Aladdin where Steph has a magic stick with glowing eyes she uses to hypnotise Susie.

Jokes aside, if she is being taken for a ride I feel really sad for her.
This could make sense with Emily going... Susie called her Emily Blunt, maybe she was the only one to speak her mind and voice what she seen happening and it wasn’t well received or she was just “f**k this s**t”. The others probably wouldn’t dare put a foot out of place.

Reactions: 8
Comments have been turned off now on the FB thread. Slightly annoying as i always enjoy reading a good counter argument . Even if i really do not agree with it.

Comments have been turned off now on the FB thread. Slightly annoying as i always enjoy reading a good counter argument . Even if i really do not agree with it.
My comment was screenshot and posted on the thread and someone chose to go the 'we're better than tattle' route... I had a reply for them but nope, couldn't reply as comments went off.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yes, she needs a savage control expert, fast.
Can her business be salvaged now?
With so many people coming out and saying they weren't happy with their analysis, would doing an about turn solve anything? Mud sticks and I can't see many people in the new FB group spending money with her now.

I wonder how MHS sleeps at night, knowing that she's partly (and that's being generous) responsible for destroying someone's business.

Reactions: 7
Susie’s Instagram follower numbers haven’t been affected by this tit show have they! And with TOM plugging her again there will be a lot of new followers who won’t know about the Facebook group and all the mess! If she ditches MHS soon she may be able to salvage something?!

My comment was screenshot and posted on the thread and someone chose to go the 'we're better than tattle' route... I had a reply for them but nope, couldn't reply as comments went off.
I think that reply has been deleted because I can’t see it but can see someone has tagged the deleted poster.
That particular poster is very anti Tattle and very pro SBS, obviously believes everything that they told her.

With so many people coming out and saying they weren't happy with their analysis, would doing an about turn solve anything? Mud sticks and I can't see many people in the new FB group spending money with her now.

I wonder how MHS sleeps at night, knowing that she's partly (and that's being generous) responsible for destroying someone's business.
I suspect she's one of those people who can't take responsibility for anything, so she'll just be oblivious to the demise of SBS being anything to do with her. Think I've been blocked as I can't find her profile on Instagram at all anymore. Only interaction I had was watching a few of her stories when all this kicked off and liking Emily's post saying she was leaving. 🤔 But with so few followers I guess she can have time to monitor these things!

Reactions: 2

Only justjus realised I didn't write *damage* control as I intended to!

I think there's probably enough goodwill among those 31kinsta followers to salvage something, but totally agree that to savvy shoppers who haven't bought in to the whole 'Susie' thing, this mud will definitely stick

Reactions: 2
OMFG this is like Sunset Beach all over again! Anyone else watch that as a teen? No? Just me then 🤣🤣
first post I’ve understood my sister and I LOVED this !!!

whats NLP ive read the link but can someone explain it in simple terms for a simple person

Reactions: 3
I think that reply has been deleted because I can’t see it but can see someone has tagged the deleted poster.
That particular poster is very anti Tattle and very pro SBS, obviously believes everything that they told her.
Before the ‘big announcement’ Susie tagged/shared that particular poster’s Instagram stories where she was saying how excited she was about the big reveal. It wouldn’t surprise me if she is in the new Facebook group as a spy!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I didn't know Susie talks about Tropic?

I've said it before and gotten into loads of trouble over it, BUT I do feel sorry for Susie. She has been given the worse advice imaginable. I keep thinking there's a way back for her if she just addresses the issues but then new followers will find out about all of this, although how many new followers she'll get now is uncertain (unless they have been directed from here or MN). It's such an impossible situation to be in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.