Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That marketing woman has 600 followers and does updates looking like she's just rolled out of bed.

My cat has got more chance of suing anyone than she has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Greetings all.
I am new to Hustle but am a longtime Mumsnet user; I have been following these threads with interest as I was one of the earlier joiners to the splinter FB group and became one of the admins.
Normally I don't comment on here but today we had the Hustle woman try to join the group - as she won't get the opportunity to recruit more stylists from this group we graciously declined (actually we blocked her) and then we got a message telling us that she has numerous screenshots of defamation and that she plans to sue... who or what, I don't know. So far only one screenshot has been produced where a member said her marketing strategy is crap. I agree.
So we shall see. I am putting this out there as I think her strategy of trying to silence members for speaking their mind is beyond the pale and it won't happen on my watch.
I'll update you if she actually produces any evidence 🙂
This is like an episode of Eastenders! Just makes Susie and her business look even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maxiduckling yep. She's making herself look like a Grade A bellend in my book. She can sue me for that too, if she likes! 😃
I think also, that this woman's behaviour reflects badly on ALL her clients. If I were one of her marketing MLM people I would be distancing myself as fast as possible. She has seriously bad business and people practices.
We are announcing this (well I am not as I am far too direct about her) in the group as according to her she has access to all future references to her Holy Self and she will sue us for all of them. Apparently.

• Haha
How is threatening to sue woman, basically to silence their opinion empowering & supporting women? Great choice susie!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's had to be addressed on the new group now. Tbh they are doing so well in that group, it's settled down a bit now and is more general fashion and make up rather than an ex SBS grief support group 👍

Reactions: 11
Greetings all.
I am new to Hustle but am a longtime Mumsnet user; I have been following these threads with interest as I was one of the earlier joiners to the splinter FB group and became one of the admins.
Normally I don't comment on here but today we had the Hustle woman try to join the group - as she won't get the opportunity to recruit more stylists from this group we graciously declined (actually we blocked her) and then we got a message telling us that she has numerous screenshots of defamation and that she plans to sue... who or what, I don't know. So far only one screenshot has been produced where a member said her marketing strategy is crap. I agree.
So we shall see. I am putting this out there as I think her strategy of trying to silence members for speaking their mind is beyond the pale and it won't happen on my watch.
I'll update you if she actually produces any evidence 🙂
You cannot sue for defamation of character when its someone's opinion like that. Nice try lady but thats a load of old shite

MSH is a joke 😂

I’ve just saw the post in the new FB group and I am so disappointed that this is the stance they’re taking and they haven’t allowed comments on the post.
It’ll lead to so much speculation - probably about tattle/MN. There’s as much silencing there now then there was on the SBS. I’m really disappointed.

• Heart
Just sounds ridiculous when people threatening to sue...just address your issues and admit you were wrong you daft mare. Stop advocating about empowering women and then threaten to silence them..🙄

Reactions: 6
MSH is a joke 😂

I’ve just saw the post in the new FB group and I am so disappointed that this is the stance they’re taking and they haven’t allowed comments on the post.
It’ll lead to so much speculation - probably about tattle/MN. There’s as much silencing there now then there was on the SBS. I’m really disappointed.
what's the post in the new group?

Reactions: 1
MSH is a joke 😂

Yes, it's rather patronising and treating us like school children. Teacher has spoken, listen and be quiet.

Reactions: 4
No that's referring to the Hustle Woman who is telling the admins that she has access to all posts and that she intends to sue the group if anyone says anything bad about her.
This isn't about Tattle or Mumsnet, everyone knows perfectly well that the only troll in this situation is the one throwing her weight about, not ordinary people discussing substandard styling.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it very interesting that one of Susie’s absolute best mates has been previewing the new group for the past week. Comes up on the members list. Then we have MHS popping up with her defamation. There is so much back handed ness going on.

MSH is a joke 😂

OK so I need clarification because I've either worked it out or I'm being a dense twit (which isn't unusual).

So what I'm getting is that SBS boot every one from their FB group and claim it's to 'protect their clients' because of 'trolling' and screenshots, which they still have failed to actually prove has happened *cough* liars *cough*

Move to patreon backfires in the most magnificent way, people start standing up for themselves after realising that SBS are in fact talking out of their corn holes.

A new group is made so that like minded women can talk freely about fashion. More people realise that SBS are full of tit.

Things settle down, people start to realise there are stylists beyond the SBS camp and the group starts to become more enjoyable.

And now, because the focus isn't on her brand anymore, someone from SBS's tribe actually starts to take screenshots of this new group and are sharing them elsewhere which prompts intimidating behaviour with their threats of suing people.... FOR HAVING A bleeping OPINION?

The irony would be glorious if it wasn't so sickening.

If it wasn't already, this has completely cemented in my mind that that MHS woman and SBS are playground bullies that haven't grown up yet.

Was saving my popcorn for later (seriously) wish I'd have cracked it out now! Editing to add I was saving it for a film 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
MSH is a joke 😂

Comments are on now

Reactions: 5
Tuckshopstavern yes that seems to be what is happening, at least from my perspective. We are trying to get the group up and running, and it's good, the independent stylists are very good (new ones joining will have some real competition) and I think all this shite is Hustle woman et al just needing to bring the spotlight back to them.
Hustle is saying that she will sue anyone who refers to her, which is delusional as you can't sue for that - but we don't want her threatening members. She's a nasty piece of work. I hope she messages me as she'll get a piece of my mind.
Nobody is doing the whole project fear thing. We just want to talk about clothes. And whatever else.
If any of you want to query about stuff in the new group, just DM me. I'm new here but it's not hard to advance search me on Mumsnet, I have deliberately used the same username.

Reactions: 9
Yeah come to think of it, I understood the post because I'd seen the post on here explaining it, I never thought what it would sound like out of context! It does make it seem like peoples photos are being shared on sites which isnt the case. Not worded the best.....maybe a clarification post required 😬

Ahhh never mind they've attempted to clarify it, I've just seen 🤣

Reactions: 5
My mind is literally blown. My opinion of SBS has dropped through the floor. This Hustle woman is poison

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.