Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has posted in the FB group to thank them for the app saying how fab it is to interact with the stylists and have them respond personally......so she posts in the FB group that is closing down in which the stylists hardly ever respond in......ok then 😴😴😴🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry for multiple posts but have any of you seen their response to negative posts on trust pilot are all copied and pasted?! Hahahahhahaha
That must be about 10 hours hard work then judging how busy they are with onlines.

Just double-checked mine (and I quote) I have “an amaaaazing bum” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally hysterical!
That reminds me of when I used to have a joke mirror that played Austin powers voice every time I walked by, saying "I LOVE the size of your bum!" And "You look FANTASTIC!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if we will see any of the stylists strike out on their own now that they are less ‘accessible’. I’m sure Emily would be just fine on her own
I'm sure I read that Emily actually had her own online styling business before she joined SBD. I think her experience with SBS inspired her to set something up and then she went to work for her...

Reactions: 1
On a side note can anyone recommend somewhere that can give suggestions for a basic capsule wardrobe as that was going to be my next purchase from SBS which I will definitely not be making now.
Im Just catching up So you might’ve have this answered but lots of capsule wardrobe ideas on Pinterest. x

Reactions: 3
What is the Mumsnet thread refereed to? I can only see a closed one?

This is what I imagine whenever i think about those analysis emails 😂 tacky 90s Paris Hilton!
Oh god best comment today!!! I nearly spat my drink out....we don’t waste wine!!!!

These analysis are literally giving me life right now... I can’t believ Susie was happy for them to go out like that. It’s literally like my 6 year old putting all the ‘describing words’ together to make a sentence 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god best comment today!!! I nearly spat my drink out....we don’t waste wine!!!!

These analysis are literally giving me life right now... I can’t believ Susie was happy for them to go out like that. It’s literally like my 6 year old putting all the ‘describing words’ together to make a sentence 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously though, I'm 40 and dont consider meself old or past it (although my teens may tell you otherwise 🙄) but certainly dont want to be told I'm hot!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I was told about all this furore by a friend, so joined tattle so I could have a read .... I've got no opinion on this stylist woman....
The one thing I've garnered from the threads I've read (outside of the fact that there appears to have been a lot of cut/pasting of supposed personal services) is ...

The user RitaSueBobtoo most DEFINITELY has a dog in the fight ... She's no 'disgruntled customer'. She is so desperate to see this Company collapse and the alternative Facebook group be successful, it's not even subtle ... on every thread ... Looks like it's working and it's drawing in the masses. I'm just wondering how it will look when she's outed and begins monetising it, however that may be in the future ! Very unpleasant way to exist.
I dont get what you mean here, who do you think @RitaSueBobtoo is exactly?! You’re the newbie and she has posted in here a while...

I don’t think anyone is desperate for SBS to fail tbh. I just think there’s just a few ladies who are a bit miffed about their analysis and the increased censorship and bullying in the FB group. The paid subscription service seems like a bad move but if you read the comments here there are lots that just feel sorry for her too.

I don’t really know what you’re getting at with this post?

Reactions: 23
This ☝🏼
I remember seeing a post in the FB group from a woman who had been analysed and had been told that she should wear yellow gold jewellery and was fretting because her wedding and engagement rings were white gold. She was actually asking the group for advice on whether she should replace them, even though she loved them, because she wasn't "allowed" to wear silver coloured jewellery. Fortunately, common sense prevailed and lots of people basically said to ignore the rules because it was her wedding ring!
For so many women, it seemed that getting their analysis actually took the joy out of buying clothes and jewellery. They became so constricted by "the rules" they completely lost sight of who they were and what they liked. The numbers of pictures I saw of people looking uncomfortable in stuff which simply didn't suit them but which followed "the rules" was ridiculous and nobody told them the truth, presumably because they weren't allowed! Completely bonkers and the opposite of female empowerment!
Lucky this lady never did get them changed because it turned out she was actually a different season and one that suited silver colours!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was told about all this furore by a friend, so joined tattle so I could have a read .... I've got no opinion on this stylist woman....
The one thing I've garnered from the threads I've read (outside of the fact that there appears to have been a lot of cut/pasting of supposed personal services) is ...

The user RitaSueBobtoo most DEFINITELY has a dog in the fight ... She's no 'disgruntled customer'. She is so desperate to see this Company collapse and the alternative Facebook group be successful, it's not even subtle ... on every thread ... Looks like it's working and it's drawing in the masses. I'm just wondering how it will look when she's outed and begins monetising it, however that may be in the future ! Very unpleasant way to exist.

Hi Julie must have missed your post earlier 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Tattle, do tell me more about me, alas I have no dog but I do have a 3 legged cat-she's hot though so please #bekind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good to see the new FB Style group is now private. Think it will give everyone in there peace of mind that they can speak freely about the issues and concerns they had with the old group. I’ve been in it a few days now and I think it’s got a really great vibe. Lots of friendly and helpful chatter 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
This is my opening paragraph....

Introduction to dressing your body shape:
You have a fabulous body shape, and you are perfectly in proportion. This means that your shoulders and hips are the same width and no balancing out will be required. You are also in proportion with your legs and torso. Many women are long in the body but you are in proportion and you have lovely long legs too! Your waist is TINY!
I think this is the most helpful one I have seen yet. My analysis was a crock of tit & written by susie herself.

Reactions: 4
Good to see the new FB Style group is now private. Think it will give everyone in there peace of mind that they can speak freely about the issues and concerns they had with the old group. I’ve been in it a few days now and I think it’s got a really great vibe. Lots of friendly and helpful chatter 👍🏻
I don’t doubt for a second that Susie has her minions/spies still in there though...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t doubt for a second though that Susie has her minions/spies still in there though...

It seems a fab group.....have to be careful or I'll have Julie and her dogs after me 😬 I wonder if people will start causing trouble in the new group to try and make it look bad. I hope not.....I have to monetise it one day 👌🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

So you join a forum which is supposedly full of “vile animals” according to the SBS FB page and you attack an existing member on here yet WE are supposed to be the trolls? And then you say it’s a very unpleasant way to exist! 🙄
Do you not see the irony or hypocrisy of your post? :unsure: #bekind

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry for multiple posts but have any of you seen their response to negative posts on trust pilot are all copied and pasted?! Hahahahhahaha
I've had an email saying they've replied but I feel too anxious to go and look at it! If they're all generic c&p feedback I might muster up the courage in the morning. Daft really, but don't want to be threatened with legal action 😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.