Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The problem the business is going to face by now being a subscription is that people won't stand for crappy or infrequent posts. Theyll want high quality, super new content every time they open the app because that's what you get on social media and if it's not delivered they'll get bored and leave.

Reactions: 11

Motherbear24

I must admit to coming here after it was mentioned on FB. I was expecting a whole heap of hate...and it’s nothing like its being described by the SBS die hard fans. It’s like the Emperors new clothes over there...Either that or Stockholm syndrome is kicking in. Just wish more people would take a look here for themselves.

I’ll be posting on Trust Pilot later on too. It’s only now come to light about the C & P (albeit I did suspect), and completely unpersonalised feedback. I remember being disappointed at the time, but found the FB group useful so didn’t rock the boat (stupid I know). What I think SBS isn’t realising is that the most useful content came from the “tribe”... I just don’t see how the removal of the group will be good long term.

I don’t want to see her or the stylists fail, but I am really angry that #bekind Is being used as a way to sanitise the page...even if feedback is genuine, fair and balanced. I did get one post declined by admin as I asked how weight gain affected analysis. Apparently it was a “triggering” question.

I’ve now joined the style sisterhood, and love how different stylists are joining in. So far so good!

I have followed her for a while and I know her sons name, she used to mention it frequently. Not sure when she stopped. I don’t get the doxxing comments either but it currently fits susies agenda 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, if you google Susie Hasler son, the first result is a link to her daily mail article where SHE named him to the public. Literally beggars belief that she is claiming doxxing!!
Maybe she’s not being a bitch and is actually manipulative and savvy. Think about how many times it’s been mentioned that she mentioned her sons name in the daily mail, then think how many people read that article. The same way she keeps mentioning trolls on forums so people head over for a nose. She’s not wallowing in her own self pity, she’s sat doing an evil laugh that her plan to get recognised is working. The same with the TP reviews. It directs people to have a look. The whole social media silence just keeps the loyal fan base, because they are just so worried about Susie and her mental health. It’s all just feeding her pockets and ego. And the #bekind movement silences anyone that has an opinion different to hers which she is also using to her advantage.

• Sad

loubylou50

VIP Member
Well I’ve just seen a comment from Emily on her latest Insta grid post, mentioning something she wants to wear to the SBS Christmas party. Don’t think she’s setting up on her own any time soon 🙄 which does make me question more her joining the FB group . . .

Tuckshopstavern

She sounds predatory. Any publicity ia sood publicity mentality.

Plus can't help piss myself laughing at all this "I will be a millionaire" yes stick with me Rodney and this time next year we will all be millionaires

I have just bought the kindle version of the style lady (joy i think her name is) for £9.99 and it is very detailed and well laid out. However I am now even angrier with myself for paying so much for a sbs analysis which is not even in the same league as this book (body shape advice wise) I am tearful thats how angry I am at myself for falling for the sbs hype.
Laughing at the Rodney comment but I agree. Tearful here too since last night. The feelings of being mugged get stronger with every stupid 5* that's put on TP. None of us are in a position to throw that kind of money away for some pixaleted crap. The only thing keeping me from actually crying is knowing that so many women are now aware of the situation. Especially since we've have a few on here feel better about speaking up since seeing we're not monsters.

I was feeling sorry for susie yesterday because that's the kind of person I am, I don't like to see people struggling even those who aren't exactly "being kind" but she has had soooo many chances to hold her hands up and say "i fucked up. We fucked up. We're learning. We're sorry" but she's actually choosing not to. I can't stand by that at all.

Reactions: 10

SareBear

I can see how some of the tattle threads get a bad rep, however I don’t see that on this thread we are not doing anything other than having a gossip with people who have the same interests.....or grievances maybe! I’m not an avid tattler but I partake in a few threads.....would I say what I’ve said in these threads to their faces - given the chance I probably would. So.....for all if you newbies that have come over to have a nosey at what we say here and get up to......welcome!! Grab a coffee and get stuck in.....from the very beginning.

The whole SBS thing has obvs been in my thoughts the past few days and I have to say I kind of feel for Susie, she’s been absent from IG / Facebook since the announcement and I can imagine she is in a bad place at the moment - that’s not tattle or MN’s doing folks, it’s her’s and the shoddy advice she has obviously been given!
This all reminds me of the time my window cleaner told me he was going to change from being a traditional window cleaner to using one of those stupid Clearwater pole type systems - I told him it was shit and that I would find another window cleaner and he said give it a go and see what you think, I gave him the benefit of the doubt but he never got the chance to come and have a go at cleaning them because he sold the system shortly after buying it because it was shite!!! Salesman obviously told him what he wanted to hear when he bought it, just like Susie. She has walked away from a free advertising platform and even though it was heavily moderated it was still free advertising and I’m absolutely aghast to think that a PR or marketing person has suggested walking away from it. Ok she might not have directly profited from the group and had to rely on volunteers but there would have always been the next person there ready and willing to volunteer if one walked out.

I don’t know her business set up and how she pays the stylists she employs, maybe she should have worked it into their weeks that each day one of the stylists had to moderate the group, post content and answer questions or something - with the help of volunteers as well!!
I’ve just read the Facebook thread and wanted to add my thoughts into the mix as it appears a lot of people are going to be reading here soon!!

Scd1991

VIP Member
This could be any of them as far as I've seen. There are no Emmanuelle Alt's amongst them let's be honest.
I like Emily’s personality and think she dresses well, Mhairi is very comfortable in front of the camera and seems to have her own style which even though it isn’t the same as me she owns it and wears it well which is what I want to see in a stylist. I can’t understand why people couldn’t pick their own stylist as I prob would have asked for Emily but now I’ve seen how similar the results of the Analysis are I suppose it wouldn’t have made any difference.

RisuKitsune

I really hope this doesn't lead the new group to become an Emily Innes fan page!!
I've been enjoying the new group much more than the old one, I tend to scroll past the SBS clones with their white trainers etc but there's been a lot more independent input from other stylists which is refreshing. I'd hate for them or anyone else to feel pushed out because of the Emily fangirls.

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Still maintaining her stance that she's doing it for the group 🙄 and writing I've been told I have a demonic smile 🤦‍♀️ is that the worst thing written about you Susie? There are people who are getting actual death threats online, having their families threatened, being told to kill themselves and more yet you've cried troll because a few people have called you some names through sheer frustration of being ripped off and ignored. Ah well, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. One last call for sympathy and off she pops into her app never to return and never to admit to her own business mistakes or apologise to her clients who have been unhappy 🤷‍♀️ See ya Susie, all the best to you in your new perfect world! ✌

Tuckshopstavern

Ahhh I've just seen a post in the FB group that says shes posting and she doesnt give a flying what Tattle thinks of her outfit 🤦‍♀️ Firstly? She looks bloody amazing, secondly, that's NOT WHAT WE DO HERE and thirdly, Its a style page not a we hate tattle page 😤😭
It's actually beyond pathetic now. I've never actually seen quite this level of manipulation in such a short amount of time. It's literally like she's taking every comment, putting it into a word randomise and then making a new story to fit her agenda.

Actually, pathetic is a bit strong. It's sad. I'm actually sad for her and I think she genuinely needs to get some help because that kind of behaviour is not normal.

Tuckshopstavern

In line with my post the other day regarding us doing something about the lying, the conning and the hostile customer service; could a retail/consumer ombudsman be approached?

My main reason for still feeling so passionate about this, is because of the hiding behind being a mental health advocate and using her own mental health and the death of a celebrity as some strange way to back up her 'supporting' nature. I just think it's highly gross and slightly predatory - it's aimed to draw in vulnerable people with a "I understand you" approach

Tuckshopstavern

There is also a new 5* up saying how unfair we've all been... Really? How does that work? You have a huge group of women, openly sharing just how bad their experiences were, openly discussing the situation to help other people feel less alone, actually being supportive of each other and....it's unfair 😂 I can't cope with the die hards. There is literally nothing on this thread (I'm jot on MN) that is vile, unfair or bullying, how can people continue to be so willfully ignorant to the situation?

Lollypop84

They apparently can't find me on their systems so I have just sent more to trust pilot with email communication and also a screenshot of the positive review I left on her fb page straight after the shop. Funny how she was happy to have my positive review but now that's all changed she says I'm not genuine.

She is unbelievable and I have now lost respect for all the stylists who are allowing her to treat people this way. Someone really needs to tell her how it is instead of just telling her what she wants to hear. Im honestly quite shocked at how sly she is being!

Tuckshopstavern

I also felt this playground bullies/hierarchy vibe very strongly whenever Susie was introducing the new stylists or talking about them - even between them I felt that she had favourites and it felt quite uncomfortable when she gushed endlessly over Mhairi/‘Gary’ and yet some of the others got barely more than a sentence written to introduce them! I felt sad for Kim and Karina getting kind of ignored!
As much as I am glad to have found this thread because it has helped me to realise it wasn't just me, I am so sad that there are so many of us who have been left to feel like this.

Hopefully, any others who are shying away from sharing their experiences because of feeling alone in their thoughts, will feel a bit more comforted knowing they aren't alone. I certainly know that's how I felt when I read found this.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I am concerned for Susie’s mental health.
She appears to take any criticism of her business as a personal attack on her and brands them bullies or trolls.
It must be hard having the mindset that everyone is bullying you when all they are doing is disagreeing with you.

• Heart

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
I'm going to sound like a dick, but can I ask why you looked up to her and admired her? Same with the others. There is so much whooping and fan girling and tales of people hanging on blowing smoke up asses...I dont get it! I'm just trying to understand the cult of personality going on here. They are ordinary women. Sure, I like my colourist, my hairdresser etc and on a personal level get on well with them even though I pay for services and I therefore should receive ones I'm happy with but I couldn't imagine fawning over them and I wouldn't expect it from anyone I come into contact with through my job, either.
You don't sound like a dick at all! When I first found SBS and Susie I was at a very low point, had PND and completely lost my way with clothes and everything about who I was. Although now I know that the analyses are copied and pasted and not as sincere as I thought (naively) at the time, it was nice to hear that I was pretty and feminine etc etc still and I felt like I had been given permission to feel good again, I thought Susie was so cool haha! She was a mum and always looked nice and at the time was running a successful business and looked like she had it all together. Not to mention that she is gorgeous. Not saying she isn't successful now but it was different then. Think I just got drawn in, it's a bit culty isn't it, I thought she was going to fix me and make me 'me' again.

• Heart

barryjones

VIP Member
I feel for Susie but at the same time she’s brought a lot of this on herself with her diabolical approach to her business! It needn’t have ended up this way at all, if only she’d taken all the constructive criticism on the chin and dealt with it! I’m also a tad cynical that these social media references to her poor mental health are all going to be used in a ‘woe is me’ comeback article . . .
Yeah. I feel like if I were really depressed/anxious/in a bad place because of this I wouldn't be online all the time or drawing attention to myself with needy comments on insta. She could just have some time off, the other girls could take over for a bit and let it all blow over.

This smacks of a pathetic attempt for sympathy and a paid article.

Froggies

Chatty Member
I don’t think the closing the group was down to “trolls” and everything to do with how many people were starting to question the analysis, most vividly the hourglass who was a clear rectangle. They took real offence at that.