StyleByDeni #6 Jack of all β€˜titles’, master of none. Conscious uncobbling and community are DONE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Deni had gone quiet and had been offline since the fundraiser then maybe you could use mental health as an excuse. Not really, because he had the money and it takes no time to donate, but it’s more plausible.

You can’t tell me that you’re well enough for allllllll the tit we see day in and day out on social media, but can’t transfer money. Endless shopping trips. Weekends away. Frequent nights out drinking and dancing. Constant Instagram posts.
This is what I dont get. Ok the tshirts were stolen, sure, what happened to the money. If it wasnt donated it means it should still be in your business account. Therefore should be refunded. Like AUTOMATICALLY. The other day from a boohoo order they didnt pack a pair of bikini bottoms for me, I didnt even have to email, they said it wasnt available and the refund was processed. Thats it. That simple. If you want to run a proprietary company then it has to have its own standalone business account. You cant use your bleeping dollarmites account from commbank. Having an assistant isnt the point, you dont need an assistant to refund. Your accountant could have done it for you.
You tick a box on the order and click refund. Thats how sales websites work.

ALSO. STOP Listing every place in geelong. You NEVER went to Eureka relax. And bank was garbage and barely open for a fleeting monent in time. You were 15 when it opened, thats if you are 18. Shut the duck up and have a shower.
---
I've had enough of this tit and just submitted an anonymous tip off to the ATO.
If anyone has a spare few mins and would like to do the same, feel free- you don't need to disclose your personal information to do it (just leave the last page blank).

I did it too. But not anonymously lol. I want an outcome in my inbox.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Doesn’t it kind of look like Deni is constantly being babysat? Either by Maca or his β€˜Aunty’? Oh to be a fly on the wall for some of those family discussions

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t it kind of look like Deni is constantly being babysat? Either by Maca or his β€˜Aunty’? Oh to be a fly on the wall for some of those family discussions
You know; I kinda thought about this too.
It was like when Emmylou couldnt be left alone with her kids when we really suspected she was going through a mental health episode. Deni is rarely, if ever, alone.
Maca is at fault but also its her son and she loves him and doesnt want him to die.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know; I kinda thought about this too.
It was like when Emmylou couldnt be left alone with her kids when we really suspected she was going through a mental health episode. Deni is rarely, if ever, alone.
Maca is at fault but also its her son and she loves him and doesnt want him to die.
Yep totally agree. The family have probably seen how quickly things escalate when Deni is alone and agreed the safest thing is to move deni back home and have someone with them 24/7. I'd do the same if it were my kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg I’ve just gotten through 10 pages! I just had to think that if it wasn’t for the Tattle Tarts then no one would have been questioning this donation money which is what min $20k??

Deni got the money and for some unknown reason wasn’t capable of transferring it to the charities he pledged to. Nor was anyone close to him able to press a few buttons and transfer the money!

So no money for the charities and no merch as there are T-shirt robbers on the loose in Brunswick!

I’d say he’s waiting for mumma and papas house to sell so he can get some cash to pay the charities he stole from. He’s really just delaying it for now.

Everyone have an orange quarter you’ve earnt it 🍊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have just been saving stuff to the media file and I came across this classic . Imagine Deni saying that tattle was not iconic. Their constant talking about is made us iconic. I have attached the link and the screen shot for everyone’s enjoyment.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok I finally watched all his stories. The replies to the question box did make me a bit nostalgic haha. But anyway I digress.
I got sooooo much second hand embarrassment from this dance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But also "look at her baguette, actually its not a baguette but may as well be" broooo WHAT????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing I have discovered is the first mention we have of the TLM t-shirts is from the days around Paris approx 6 May 2023 ( thread 1 about page 17-20) Deni says mental health has held them up but being posted now- THAT IS 3 MONTHS AGO!
---
Anyway I am up to about page 36 and I have only included stuff that shows Deni is a hypocrite, anytime we get a mention and key moments. Deni really looked rough in that time and I will try and limit how much I put in.
---
Ok I finally watched all his stories. The replies to the question box did make me a bit nostalgic haha. But anyway I digress.
I got sooooo much second hand embarrassment from this dance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But also "look at her baguette, actually its not a baguette but may as well be" broooo WHAT????
That dance 😡

imagine thinking people you knew in Year 9 were the IT people of Geelong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One thing I have discovered is the first mention we have of the TLM t-shirts is from the days around Paris approx 6 May 2023 ( thread 1 about page 17-20) Deni says mental health has held them up but being posted now- THAT IS 3 MONTHS AGO!
---
Anyway I am up to about page 36 and I have only included stuff that shows Deni is a hypocrite, anytime we get a mention and key moments. Deni really looked rough in that time and I will try and limit how much I put in.
---

That dance 😡

imagine thinking people you knew in Year 9 were the IT people of Geelong.
Dont forget they were also being held up by Customs, or was that the ABF? 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone on another thread mentioned King Baby Syndrome (His Majesty, the baby) and it’s such a perfect fit for our overgrown toddler.
D1144F91-F98C-4502-828B-B8839B79414D.png

8CFCA492-2EB1-4CC0-B08A-B9211433BEC4.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.