StyleByDeni #6 Jack of all ‘titles’, master of none. Conscious uncobbling and community are DONE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread already, darlings! Mazels mazels mazels!

A special congratulations to @okayletsgo for the winning thread title!

It’s party time, Melbourne! Deni is officially gone. Condolences to Sydney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks Screeny!
Congrats @okayletsgo !

Cant wait to come home to a clean and sanitized, deni free Melbourne in the summer! (Or am I kidding myself and he'll be back in geelong aat maca and zlatkos new rental dancing with his tiny dick out in their kitchen making instant coffee. )

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for the new thread @screenfreelookatme 🩰

Congratulations to @okayletsgoon the thread title 👠

I wonder how long Mummy Macca is staying in Sydney to help her toddlah settle in.
---
A new thread already, darlings! Mazels mazels mazels!

A special congratulations to @okayletsgo for the winning thread title!

It’s party time, Melbourne! Deni is officially gone. Condolences to Sydney.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey, should be hearing the big announcement re the TLM shirts this week, when 'everything will make sense'. Do you reckon he will or was that just another fob off?

I'm really wondering where Rebel is, not in Sydney I'm assuming.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey, should be hearing the big announcement re the TLM shirts this week, when 'everything will make sense'. Do you reckon he will or was that just another fob off?

Absolutely another fob off. We'll get a sob story about how something else has gone wrong. His delivery truck crashed and all his merchandise was stolen by seagulls on the hume hwy and then calls for forgiveness bc he's trans, non-binary, queer, jewish, brown, black, disabled and if we dont forgive we are haters and we are literally killing him by being transphobic and racist and homophobic.

I really think rebel has gone back but he needs time to write an essay about it on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I bet he will postpone the announcement cause too busy looking for mansions hahah I mean shoeboxes in Sydney.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I FOUND REBEL.

I am beyond upset for this sweetheart. If someone can adopt her, please do.
I googled ‘greyhounds for adoption rebel’ and this came up, then I clicked on it and it says Rebecca.. but this is Rebel.

Deni, you are disgusting. In my eyes, you will never be able to redeem yourself, no matter what you do.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Well, I found Rebel. She is back at the lost dogs home under the name "Rebecca". They used the same adoption images as last time.
OMG I'm so mad, he is a disgusting pig and any sympathy I had for his mother has disappeared. What a traumatic experience for poor Rebel. He talks of trauma, what he did to her was torturous and all she wanted was love and care, the sweet girl.
I really hope the media get onto this one. You're filth Denis. Absolute filth.
The upside is that she is away from that POS and hopefully to go to a loving home.
I am so mad and so upset for her. Thank God she is away from it though.
Oh and she was a racing dog, poor darling.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I FOUND REBEL.

I am beyond upset for this sweetheart. If someone can adopt her, please do.
I googled ‘greyhounds for adoption rebel’ and this came up, then I clicked on it and it says Rebecca.. but this is Rebel.

Deni, you are disgusting. In my eyes, you will never be able to redeem yourself, no matter what you do.
This breaks my heart 😭😭😭 imagine thinking you have a home and then being dumped back at the pound because your owner is a selfish irresponsible twit who can’t act like an adult or take responsibility for anything, whether it’s his actions or a beautiful baby like this.
Completely irredeemable. I remember a few threads ago someone on here said they could give her an amazing home, hopefully they’re still floating around and can come through ❤❤❤ poor rebel I wish I could cuddle her but I’m in QLD.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, I found Rebel. She is back at the lost dogs home under the name "Rebecca". They used the same adoption images as last time.
Whats also completely frustrating is the adoption place do not have a good enough vetting process. I know shelters are over full but you are doing the dog a disservice. The exact opposite of what you are trying to do. This fucked in the head cunting piece of tit should never have had her. All it would have taken was a quick google search.

Reactions: 17
This breaks my heart 😭😭😭 imagine thinking you have a home and then being dumped back at the pound because your owner is a selfish irresponsible twit who can’t act like an adult or take responsibility for anything, whether it’s his actions or a beautiful baby like this.
Completely irredeemable. I remember a few threads ago someone on here said they could give her an amazing home, hopefully they’re still floating around and can come through ❤❤❤ poor rebel I wish I could cuddle her but I’m in QLD.
Needless to say that the silver lining is that she’ll be in a safer place now. But he should have never been allowed to adopt her to start with, imagine how confused she must be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
at least she's no longer trapped.on a balcony waiting for her crappy owner to be gifted a coat for her, should never have been allowed to adopt a pet rock let alone this poor dog

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
This only shows how selfish Deni is, he used her as a prop and when it doesn’t suit his agenda he just ditched her.

Deni only cares about Deni…Deni will only do things that can benefit him one way or another.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It's disgusting and really shameful. Poor Rebel.

A few weeks with Deni and even poor Rebel has gone into witness protection with a new identity! Mitch and Rebel should have a fortnightly survivors meeting and share war stories.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.