Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No ratko—- not bored housewives. You wish. All sorts. Educated persons with valid opinions - all of them like you like to rant about. They, them, he , her, she , binary, non binary, trans, queer, straight …. You are on notice. Tattle isn’t your income. Big Aussie business is. They’re watching. They’re who should be worrying about. You are fucked. C…T. Bye biiiiitch.

From Karen… not white. I didn’t make the Netball team ever.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow he really outdid himself today. Nearly all his stories has a mention of Tattle.

Deni you can kick and scream all you want. Some people won’t like you and that is ok. It is not about you being queer or anything related to that. It is just that not everyone agrees or enjoy your personality.

There are a lot of famous women that I don’t like and don’t agree with…and life goes on.

Reactions: 13
Yes Deni we already reclaimed Tattle Tarts from our place of bored housewife privilege. Keep up darl. Hi 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Deni babes repost your ancestry DNA… I’m not scrolling thru your 5000 posts on stylebydeni
Coz I’ve never heard of one Punjabi Indian or Jew refer to themselves as a w*gboy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait Jesus wore a denim skirt with the fly undone...
Well maybe I should have paid more attention in RE at primary school instead of dreaming about Netball..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow. That was some whack history lesson that I have just listened to on their stories.

Reactions: 7
Hey Deni,
Could you please tell us about the graffiti on your cupboards/walls?? Are you in a rental? Thanks,
Just a curious Tattle Tart x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Dear Deni,
Hope this helps with your market research.
For your information, I’m on tattle predominately because I don’t like fake-ass-witches. The kind that try to infiltrate popular culture with their unrealistic beauty or lifestyle standards - all while denying they’ve had bolt-ons, fillers, getting non stop freebies, crying poor about being so exhausted from attending free events, going on about super expensive brands.
In no way am I jealous of these people. I just don’t like what this fake-ass’ness has done to society…people just living for the likes.

PS. I don’t follow you, and have unfollowed many ‘influencers’ you are ‘friends’ with. My Instragram feed is now filled with health and wellness content…(the genuine stuff like how to build real strength/muscle ya know). I visit tattle to remind myself that I am normal. Tattle tarts are the normal people. Not the people that have pretended to support you on social media for who you really are, but are no where to be seen now. This is reality. Welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also, f*ck off for trying to shame women for playing netball. It’s common knowledge that girls tend to leave sport in droves in adolescence, despite its many, many benefits (including mental health!). As of women in sport don’t already have enough to deal with: misogyny, lower pay, objectification… they really don’t need to be shat on by the likes of Deni.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
also Deni, here’s my favourite meditation to bring me back down to earth when my anxiety is off the charts. Best 11 minutes you’ll ever spend. ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Also, f*ck off for trying to shame women for playing netball. It’s common knowledge that girls tend to leave sport in droves in adolescence, despite its many, many benefits (including mental health!). As of women in sport don’t already have enough to deal with: misogyny, lower pay, objectification… they really don’t need to be shat on by the likes of Deni.
AMAB privilege 🫠
---
I’m guessing Tattle is the only place Deni is getting a rise right now, so will continue poking, to give himself someone to argue with. He’s been silenced from doing anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looking forward to seeing this flog in real life tottering down Sydney Rd. Then again I probably won’t recognise him. Nothing that stands out about him from the other follicle endowed ethnic men in the area except for maybe his hideous choice of fashion.

Reactions: 6
Tarts, you’re all selling yourself short by calling yourself white. Are you sure? Like, really sure? Have you taken some random ancestry test to drag up some distant relative somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol Deni.. if we all did ancestry.com I’m sure we’d all be a certain percentage of black and brown. I’m still not going to call myself a POC. Also, darl, I don’t think you’re getting @stylebydeni back today ..
“Nazis and Jews are the same” .. umm really?! im sure your holocaust surviving great grandfather would disagree.. and also defending cultural appropriation? What?! Just stop!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
goodness this is all pretty full on. The manic scribbles on the cupboards. I listen and I *think* I’m following and then get lost completely. i Hope he’s ok. I never followed him before all this stuff so have nothing to compare to.

Reactions: 7
I think Deni likes to play the victim card here.

Oh look at me I am a queer POC who suffers from this and that and my grandfather survived the holocaust or something like that. He always mentioned this to reassure that he is the way he is because of all this.

Ok we know you have been through some tough things but guess what?!? you are not special…a lot of people has been through tit and hell in life and don’t those who look like a victim and people feel sorry for them.

We are not what happened to us…we are what we choose to be.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.