Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

factcheck101

Contacted the Lost Dogs Home, they obviously couldn't tell me much but it was clear to me Rebel was returned voluntarily. They shared the same concerns for her. They apologised and said when they send these pets to a new family they never expect these things to happen. Said the family would have been given education on specific greyhound care (which was clearly disregarded).

They said due to the public nature and situation they may take her online listing down and wait for the right family to come in. They also said she is a beautiful dog and is receiving lots of TLC.

It's going to be looked into and will hopefully result in them being banned from adopting in the future.

It was abhorrently wrong for Deni to ever adopt her. Then keep her for the 40 days, whilst barley there and treating her like shit. I flagged she may have some increased anxiety and abandonment issues.

Ultimately it was the right thing for her to be handed back. I'm at least thankful for that. I pray dear sweet girl will find her forever home 💕🏡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I’d probably fall into his target demographic (gay, early 30s) and literally none of my friends know who he is, except for my poor bestie who is now only aware because of all my second hand trauma dumping. Tattle has truly kept me sane these last few months. If I didn’t have this outlet and the reassurance that other people are seeing and talking about how fucked this has been, I think I’d have exploded. Thanks everyone for the laughs and for eloquently putting into words so many of my thoughts and feelings. When I run here to share something it’s pretty much always already been said or shared by someone who can express things in a much better or nicer way than I would have.
Sorry to get soppy on you all, but I’m feeling a weight lifted and a sigh of relief after Pablo’s stories tonight. Finally someone is listening. I’m proud of you all.
Mazals and Padam x

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Hi 👋 I’m Sure…Media!

My pronouns are she/her/wing/defence
I’m due-ish by way of menses and sheepish by way of Woolworths. I speak fluent pig Latin and understand a little Scottish. I’m a Lost Dogs Home fur 🐕 mum , 🌈 ally and avid Tattle Tart.

Deni, no one wishes you harm but everyone will hold you accountable. 🔥

Sadly, for many cis netball suburbanites and proactive brands with a diversity and inclusion action plan, you have been their first foray in to your identified space.

We wanted to see you represented in media and marketing. We wanted to hear your thoughts on the radio and tv. We wanted you to be safe where you go and have access to infrastructure that you need.

And by you, I mean y’all. Everyone from your community. Rabbi Shlomo, Amenhotep, Hong, Tutankhamen, Hassan, Slobodan, Sarah Jessica Parker.

So in keeping Victoria Beckham safe, if she ordered Manolo Blahniks from Depop and they never come, we have her back. If it turns out Tutankhamen has kept her money and the shoes to put in his crypt, the allies come out of the woodwork because not only of a false promise but to protect innocent people like SJP.

If the call is coming from inside the house, the worst thing us outsiders can do turn off Hassan’s voice or grab our pitchforks and come after the Rabbi because of what Tutankhamen did.

The moral of the story is, I have no flippin’ idea where I’m going with this but thank you for opening my eyes to some genuine diversity I can connect with in my Venn diagram of life. Got a date with Pablo now.

• Haha
  • Heart

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I hope nobody minds if I drop this thread title suggestion into this thread from the last one, because it fits like a glove…. and I get to sing the song in my head every time I see it. :ROFLMAO: Lying, scamming piece of shit.

StyleByDeni #7: How many dudes you know lie like this? How many dudes you know scam like this? Not many. Just Deni. Not many. Just Deni.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Deni. From now on I will call you. AL.

Deni.AL

Babes, Paris Hilton didn’t give up her dog because she was too famous. I know Rebel was skinnier than you and had longer legs but it’s okay to be the ugly friend. You’ll learn to get by on your personality.

So far, all your litigious talk has failed to meet the criteria of a civil matter, so the next time you’re speaking with Elle Woods, please remind her that most of your alleged matters are of a criminal nature and should your solicitor need to represent you, they will need to meet their overarching obligations in the correct court. And remember, on court day, look for the barrister, not barista.

Thanks for reminding us to not store our sex tapes in the bike locker. I have moved all mine to under the pot plant on my balcony.

And thank you for dimming the lights, stepping aside and remaining silent, so many more genuine and positive activists can step up to take the mic.

Show is over Babes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

factcheck101

I'm too angry to properly comment on what Nikki said. I felt sorry for her and now I also feel she is an enabler and inviting harm to the Jewish community by opening the door to this grifter.

On a more positive note Rebel as been adopted!!! I wish we could follow her new story. I am so happy I shed a tear. I pray she lives out the rest of her days with kindness, unconditional love and healing 🙏❤ Toast to you sweet girl 🥂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 51

somanyteeth

VIP Member
He really believes on the ancestors test he is done online hahah

Deni saying that his family has Persian heritage and his mom looks Persian.
Deni you can look like any nationality and not be that nationality silly hahaha

Yeah I have not seem many muslims who practice the faith having gay friends. It does not allow with what they believe.
His mum looks the least persian out of anyone ive ever met and most of my friends ARE BORN AND RAISED IN IRAN!!!! His mum looks like a romani gypsy. Who settled in Serbia. He talks about all these tribes and this and that and bro, Id have the exact same heritage too if i took a DNA test. But the truth is both my parents are born in the same balkan country and so were their parents and their grandparents. We were ruled by the turks. We have no physical borders, people from Europe came and went. Just bc your DNA says your mums cousin 18 times removed is from Egypt or iran does not mean you are. You are serbian and basic little *** boy who grew up in geelong, just like me and most of your peers. Like the girls in your Facebook cover photo, or the friends you used to hang out with. Stop fucking pretending something you're not just to make yourself look more interesting.

I can speak yugo/cro/serb/maco/bos too. I can also read and write Cyrilic. Which means i can read and understand russian and Ukrainian too. But at no point in my life has this been something that has benefitted me. It doesnt make me smarter or more interesting than anyone else I've ever met.
Go back to basics bro. Ancestry DNA is a load of crap. In fact the only bonus is, now your DNA is on file so when/if you ever commit a crime it will be easier to find you. Take a day off.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

AaronsType

There’s more shit in that post that there was on his filthy balcony.
Sex tapes were stolen? Is this 1989 and he’s got the camcorder out for a fun night? All RATko’s filthy little films would be on his phone not on a VHS

• Haha
Reactions: 46

somanyteeth

VIP Member
People break into storage cages ALL THE TIME. There is 0.000001% that this was a targeted attack in any way. I’ve lived in an apartment building where 25 storage cages were broke in in one night. This just happens, it’s the nature of storage cages disconnected from your apartment. This being spun as an excuse for not giving people the products they’ve paid for with their hard earned money is pathetic.
How fucken funny that he thinks Meta is involved in his police investigation of his storage cage HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA META.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I have kids, who are amazing and do great things every single day but……….. I’ve never felt more proud than I do right now. I understand that some corners of Tattle can be pretty full-on, but everyone in this thread is intelligent, articulate, hilarious, and deeply opposed to social media fuckery. If we didn’t exist, these fools would be free to do whatever they want, without fear of any accountability. If nothing else, I hope this shows all of them (looking directly at you Leila Stead), that if you scam, steal, lie, prey on the vulnerable, rip people off, and think you’re gonna get away with it….. think again.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

countryroadsize10

He is delusional. No need to highlight here how highly he thinks of himself.

Outside of the general BS, one or the things I picked up is that he didn't make the donations to the charities for the tees. This should have been done MONTHS ago.
Exactly. Donations should have been made when payments were received MONTHS ago so this is no fucking excuse and doesnt stop you from still donating the proceeds now. Like literally right now. Also if you'd posted the TLM shirts like you fucking said you had / were going to over and over again, they wouldn't have been there to get stolen (as if this happened btw. I literally have no words for this. LIES!)

I am ANGRY that deni gets to fuck over MY COMMUNITY time and time again, then sign with a shitty management company who write them a sob piece for instagram and all is forgiven? Sam frost is commenting on the post saying how inspirational Deni is etc etc. ?? Deni you have cause irreparable damage to the trans and queer community in Melbourne, Geelong and Australia wide. I will NEVER forgive you for that.

I looked up to you once upon a time. And now I see you for what you are, and I fucking despise you.

GET
FUCKED
I
AM
FUMING

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

T@ttleT@rt

Confirmed. Deni you scamming scum bag grifter. Appropriating the Trans cause to steal money. This along with the abuse of Rebel, and fake SA… I hope he gets everything he deserves.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

frenchiefern

VIP Member
I love him referring to Tattle as the dark side of the internet. Doll not much is darker than faking SA, stealing charity money and animal abuse. Just coz we’re exposing you doesn’t mean we’re the bad guys.

But sure by all means educate us on your performative fake religion conversion as a top priority you schmuck. Mazels!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

ec22

Oh I have so many thoughts.
1) there’s really NO CCTV? Seriously? As if he wouldn’t have drunkenly posted that all over social media like he did his “Sauseeg” (GROSS)
2) Getting Rebel warranted an entire spot on the grid but saying goodbye to the dog you “always wanted” gets hidden on slide FOUR of your bullshit PR apology (that barely apologises just quietly)
3) The only person willing to support you “publicly and privately” is Sam Frost? The same Sam Frost that doesn’t believe in vaccines? Yeah, cool.

I’ve seen all I need to see. Get in the bin with your empathy love and kindness.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

CeruleanBlue

Well done to you for pulling it together. I am pumped for the next few days and what thay will deliver. Mostly I just want to see those charities receive their money and everyone who purchased something to receive it or be reimbursed. Bring it on
Absolutely T@ttleT@rt deserves so much credit. Apologies if I don’t know of any one helping her along with it. I know lots of people answered her calls for screenshots and I think the newly nicknamed teethy ( so many teeth) helped. I know FactCheck101 has also been doing a heap of work contacting places lately. You guys will all be unsung heroes if this story breaks. You will all be getting my vote for this years Best and Fairest at the end of this season.
Also I hope the person who asked Deni about languages today was a tattle tart and if you were well played.

• Heart

T@ttleT@rt

Okay tarts! I have finished the timeline. It’s not perfect and misses bits of pieces (couldn’t find screenshots of the Centrelink debacle). I’ve sent to Pablo for their deep dive. Would also share with everyone here to use for the wiki. It’s in a Word doc though haha. Not sure I can attach that sort of file here?

• Heart

countryroadsize10

Guess who got themselves blocked? I used the question box to ask where the donation were.
Getting real tired of him weaponising his mental health, either real or made up. Take accountability Ratko! We all know you’re full of shit, and so do all your ‘friends’. We all know you’ve stolen the money. Disgusting.
***TW s*icide**

What a fuck head. Deni I have also tried to kms and you know what I still managed not to do? Steal money from charities. Fuck you for weaponising this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37